Chapter 3

Sweet Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook was sitting on a small white couch in the corner of his room and Siwon, looking at the window, looking at the day lit with a light breeze, which moved with the leaves calmly.

A tear ran down his face, but he did not even bother to dry it. Just remembering when he got up in the morning and looked in the mirror, seeing red and purple marks of Siwon's strength, hiccups and bites out of control due to alcohol, and his crude way of dealing.

He wore a white collar coat, thin, but enough to hide the marks of his chest. Totally without appetite, he did not eat breakfast, and kept hidden in his room, hidden by the shame he had to look at his son the other day.

Changmin entered the door in silence, and sat down next to his father.

"Father ..." he whispered.

Ryeowook avoided looking into his eyes.

- I heard and I'm sorry. I hate it when Siwon does this to you. He took Ryeowook's hand and it lightly.

More tears began to stream down Ryeowook's face. But again he did not mind drying them.

Changmin hugged his father, with all the care and lightness, as if he were a pity.

- Let's go out for a bit ...? Catching a sun, your skin needs sunlight to heal those bruises and bruises. Ryeowook shook his head in denial.

Until then Ryeowook, who had not looked at his son, looked at him with such astonishment and opened his lips.

"You know Siwon forbade me to leave ..." Ryeowook then touched the wounds. "It hurts ..." Ryeowook whispered. Trying to hold back the tears, his expression expressing pain.

- I know dad, I'm sorry. - He his father's hair. - If you need to cry, you can cry, I do not care. I'm here to support you. I have you and you have me. From the moment I was born, I trusted you and you trusted me. How many times I cried and you were there to hold me and console me. Now it's my turn Dad. It's my turn ...

By this point Ryeowook no longer held the tears anymore. Her pale face, her hair messed up, her tears falling like waterfalls, one followed by the others. He then lay on Changmin's lap. Feeling the soft, soft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter