Chapter 1

Sweet Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook sat on the edge of the double bed and stared at the large mirror in front of him.

Her husband entered the room.

- Are you ready?

- Yes...

- We'll be out in a few minutes!

He shook his head in understanding.

When he was alone again, he sighed and touched his black tuxedo. What is the need for all this? Could not he stay in the peace of his home with his family?

He was tired of pretending ...

Pretend to have a beautiful happy family.

Pretend to have a happy and passionate marriage.

To smile and pretend, to affirm that your life was perfect.

The only one who could really make him smile was Changmin, his only son, from an unhappy marriage.

Changmin perfectly understood Ryeowook. He felt the same way his father did. That all this was just a fake.

He heard the bedroom door open and glanced toward it.

Changmin entered the room and sat down next to his father, holding his hands.

He looked at Ryeowook through the mirror.

- Another business party? - He asked feeling sorry for his father.

- Yes ... - Ryeowook sighed.

- Good luck, Father. - He smiled a little. - And ... you look beautiful.

Ryeowook smiled and lowered his head.

- I'm lucky, I got away this time. I will not be able to keep you company.

- All right, you should just take it and leave. Just do not come back too late. I get worried.

- No ... I'll just play in my room. Come and see me when you get here. I want to know how much fun the party was. - Changmin laughed.

- It's all right.

- I'm going to my room, I really do not want to be forced to go to this party. He kissed Ryeowook's face. - Anything, call me. I love you dad.

- Hm... - Ryeowook nodded.

He got up and walked to the mirror. He touched her face through the mirror.

Because even though he's so young yet, does he look so old and tired?

He was cut off from his thoughts when Siwon called him out.

He looked one last time at the mirror before going to find his husband on the way out.

 

[ ... ]

 

When he arrived at the party place, he saw that it was the same as always.

Rich, powerful people, drinking champagne and talking about how beautiful life is.

All lies, falsehood. He did not feel comfortable with all those strange people around him.

Everyone so ambitious, always trading, and running after more money.

He never understood how these people had the ability to say happy with money alone.

But one more time.

Pretending.

Everyone here smiles, they say good things about their life, but it was all just a lie. And because of her husband, he was forced to lie, to pretend, just like the others.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter