Chapter 2

Sweet Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook was once again in an isolated room of the big house, pencil in hand, concentrated as he sketched another outfit on the paper. He was in his Atelier. The secret place where he produced his clothes, the place where only he and Changmin knew they existed.

Ryeowook was always grateful to have such a wonderful son, who encouraged him to go back to producing his clothes, and then helped him set up that place, where only Ryeowook had the key, well guarded. Changmin kept this Siwon secret, because he always saw his father suffer for not being able to realize his dream.

Somewhat focused on his drawing he did not hear the soft knock at the door of the room, with a soft warm sunlight touching his face, he felt his son touch his shoulder and looked at him.

- Siwon's already out. - Changmin said. After a long time, he proceeded to call Siwon by name, not father. For he was indignant at everything he did to Ryeowook. - What are you producing?

- A female ensemble, see, do you like it? - Ryeowook asked, lifting the thin sheet of soft doodling.

- Yes. - He looked and handed the paper back to his father, and then looked around at so many undisclosed clothing. He sighed. - Clothes so beautiful, and kept here. The outside world does not know the stylist who is losing.

- Min, we already talked about this. - Ryeowook's expression became an expression of pain.

- I know father, but I still can not understand why you do not break free. Dad, I'm already big, I'm not going to get hurt by this divorce. If you free your father, you will live your life, fulfill your dreams, show your art to the outside world, and maybe love again. - Changmin stood at the table next to Ryeowook.

- I can not min, I just can not ... - Ryeowook dropped the sheet and the pencil and stood up, walking to one of the macaws full of clothes created by himself.

- Father, every clothing here, you created, dreamed, and sewed, your hand. You do not deserve it.

Ryeowook kept moving his clothes and ignored his son.

- All in a father's hand, I will not insist on it again. Because you know that no matter what your choice, I'll support you. - He threw up his arms in yield.

- Thank you, min. - Ryeowook smiled again and walked over to his son, hugging and his hair.

- But tell me about the party yesterday?

- Ah! I came to see you after we arrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter