NIGHT BY NIGHT

DAY BY DAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I hate Jeongyeon.

 

She always wake up in early morning but never wakes me up, doesn’t she know I’m not that kind of morning person? Ugh I always be the last one to take a bath and the last one to get the make up, not only once we’re late for a schedule because of me. But then, there Jeongyeon is. Laughing at my unfinished make up especially my half-done eyebrows. Her laugh is... ANNOYING!!!

 

I hate Jeongyeon.

 

When other members decide to have dinner outside, I chose to stay in dorm. Not because I’m not hungry, honestly I do but I expect Jeongyeon to take me having dinner together just the two of us. I miss the old days when we’re still trainees but that romantic-hopeless went with other members instead. Okay. But some minutes later she came to my room and gave me the food. That’s so kind of Jeongyeon, one of the reasons why I have a crush on her. But when I thought she’ll be here eating with me or at least watching me eat, Jeongyeon leaving me alone again...

 

I hate Jeongyeon.

 

We’re practicing like the usual and this is the rest time. I dropped my body on the floor, whining like a kid at how tiring the practice is. I even fanned myself because this room suddenly feels hot and the air conditioner doesn’t help much. I want to ask Jeongyeon to buy some iced beverages outside the building but she was gone. Sana asked us if Jeongyeon is okay and I myself don’t know what happened to Jeongyeon... Is she sick? Should I buy her some medicines? Looks like I have to, I don’t want to admit it but I hate seeing her sick. When I was about to stand up, Jeongyeon suddenly barged inside the practice room with a bags of food and a wide playful smile. Oh no, I was worried for nothing?!

 

I hate Jeongyeon.

 

Tonight, members are hanging out. Only me, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung stayed in the dorm. We were dazzing off on the couch and I was sooo bored. I said that loud in hope Jeongyeon maybe will take me outside and we could have some night walk, but it was just a hope. Chaeyoung asked me out instead and I just said yes. Not because I really want to walk with her but I want to make Jeongyeon regret. But then? Jeongyeon just waved at us sending us off. That insensitive ostrich!!!!

 

I hate Jeongyeon.

 

While we’re getting our make up, I glanced at Jeongyeon and she was there on the couch at the corner of the room with Mina. I must not feeling jealous but actually yes I am. So, I approached them both. Mina showed me the shirt Jeongyeon told her to buy, wow Jeongyeon?? But why you never recommend me anything when I’m shopping online?! Since Jeongyeon is the one to say ‘OK’, I kind of want to buy it too. Jeongyeon literally shouted at me not to buy, why??? You don’t want me having the same shirt as Mina? Why? Are you thinking that shirt only look pretty on Mina?!

 

I hate Jeongyeon.

 

Tonight, we walked home along with Jihyo after our vocal lesson. The night are too cold so I wear the scraf I bought at the amusement park days ago since I need it and accidentally found this cute scraf on the merchandise shop. Jeongyeon did asked me where did I buy it but, suddenly, I have this evil thought in my mind. I told her that was from Chaeyoung. Not 100% wrong tho because Chaeyoung helped me choosing which one should I buy. And Jeongyeon suddenly became silent after I told her that! Yeah hahahaha mission make-Jeongyeon-regret is a huge success!

 

I really hate Jeongyeon.

 

Since that night, she rarely around me again. I don’t know but why I feel like Jeongyeon is avoiding me?? Why? I want to ask her directly but my ego won’t let me to do so. I will never lose to Jeongyeon, I won’t approach her first. But this is frustrating me!! Jeongyeon literally act like I’m not exist. In the meantime, Chaeyoung often stay on my side and always be there when I need a company so at least I can forget about that idiot ostrich for a second. That’s how I thought but turns out I was wrong... Jeongyeon looked like she’s very close with Mina. Am I jealous? Am I envy? Ok, Yoo Jeongyeon. You asked for a war. I took Chaeyoung’s wrist and announced to members that I’m going to have a date with Chaeyoung. Of course, that’s just my maneuver to make Jeongyeon angry but there she is again. Looking at me emotionlessly... I promised to myself I’ll make Jeongyeon regret losing me.

 

I hate Jeongyeon.

 

Jeongyeon didn’t bother at my closeness with Chaeyoung. Is she really letting me go like this? Is she giving up on me? Or, more precisely... Am I really letting her go? Am I giving up on her?

 

I hate Jeongyeon.

 

When I saw Chaeyoung and Momo went out together last night, I knew Chaeyoung confessed her feelings to Momo, oh I’m sure I have nobody beside me now. Where are you when I need you the most, Jeongyeon? Why are you taking care of Momo instead? I’m sick too, Jeongyeon. Why you aren’t the one who taking care of me? I don’t ask for anyone else, I don’t ask Chaeyoung too, I only ask for your attention...

 

I hate Jeongyeon.

 

One night, I caught her talking to Jihyo about her want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter