You Are My Everyday

DAY BY DAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is just another normal day.

Jeongyeon wakes up, greeted by the sun that came from their room’s windows. Momo is still asleep beside her, Jeongyeon covered Momo with the blanket again since the latter must've kicked it while sleeping. Didn’t want to make Momo awake, Jeongyeon tip-toed and walked outside without any noise. Their room is connected with the biggest room, so the first thing Jeongyeon saw right after she closes her room’s door is her.

Nayeon is still asleep as well. Jihyo and Sana already gone, maybe they’re already in the kitchen or Sana snaking to the maknae room again. Mina? Jeongyeon tilted her head, seeing how focused Mina with her phone on her own bed.

“Mina? What are you doing?”

“Oh! Good morning, Jeongyeon-unnie~” Mina put her phone on the nightstand, “I don’t feel like waking up yet so I’m playing some games hehehe”

“As expected”, Jeongyeon smiled. “Go wash yourself”

“Okay unnie...”

Mina gets up from her bed, silently walking outside the room and towards the bathroom. This leaves Jeongyeon and Nayeon alone in the room, the younger one a bit hesitant but she finally chose to approach the latter.

For Jeongyeon, Nayeon’s sleeping face is the best.

The cutest.

But Jeongyeon will never say it directly, that’s too cringe.

 

 

The next days.

Their schedule for today is finished, Jihyo asked her members to have dinner outside and almost all of them agreed so they went out from the form. Almost, because Nayeon chose to skip her dinner. She’s not feeling well.

Just when Nayeon is about to close her eyes and trying to sleep, the door of her room opened.

“Who is that??!!”

“Pfft if you’re that afraid to be alone, why you even dare not to join us”

Nayeon peeked from behind the blanket, that voice alone could tell her who is the newcomer. “Jeongyeon, I just don’t feel like--”

“Here”, Jeongyeon shoved a box right in front of Nayeon’s face. “The hot chocolate and the medicine are already in the kitchen, better drink the medicine right after you eat.” Jeongyeon didn’t say anything more and ready to turn around but Nayeon just in time to grabbed her wrist. Jeongyeon looked back, she’s sure Nayeon is going to ask something but Jeongyeon doesn’t want to waste any time. “I’m going to grab my dinner before Momo eat mine.”

 

 

This is the next days.

Practice is tiring, all members dropped their bodies on the cold floor. Jeongyeon suddenly gets up and leave the practice room.

“What’s wrong with Jeongyeon?” Sana asked.

But no one answered, because literally no one knows the answer.

15 minutes passed.

Resting time finished and Jeongyeon came back to the practice room. She looked at the members, they all have this worried look towards her.

Jeongyeon laughed.

Jeongyeon raised a big plastic bag on both her hands.

“Who want patbingsoo and tteokbokki?”

 

 

The next days.

They’re chillin on the couch in their dorm because this is their off day. Momo, Mina, and Sana went outside for shopping. Tzuyu followed Jihyo to walked around the park near their dorm, maybe searching for fresh air. Dahyun went to her parents’ home. Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Chaeyoung chillin on the couch in their dorm.

“I’m bored...”

“Me too, unnie... Want to go outside?” Chaeyoung replied the oldest, she then looked at Jeongyeon. “How about you, hyung? How if we go to arcade? There must be any fun things we could do!”

Jeongyeon sighed, “I’m not in the mood. You two just go”

Nayeon and Chaeyoung just nodded, they prepared themselves before leaving Jeongyeon alone in the dorm.

Jeongyeon sighed again.

She looked at the ticket on her hands.

Guess her plan to take Nayeon to the amusement park today is a total fail.

 

 

Another next days.

This is inside their make-up room and this is totally a chaos. Everyone talking here and there, stuff are scattering around the floor and the room feels like cramped of these people.

Jeongyeon doesn’t like the hectic situation.

She joined Mina who’s sitting on the couch on the corner of the room, “Hey what are you doing? Playing games again?” Jeongyeon giggled, followed by Mina.

“No, unnie. I’m browsing the shopping site”

“Is there something you want to buy?”

“Yup! This shirt is cute, isn’t it?” Mina showed Jeongyeon a grey T-shirt which looks normal on the front but actually only a half done in the back, Jeongyeon is sure once Mina wear it then almost half of her back's skin will be revealed. “This is my style...”

“But that’s too revealing...”

Mina pouted.

“Uh, I mean. Y-Yes, that suits you so much... Why don’t you order it now, Minari?”

“Do you think I’ll be able to wear this shirt?”

“100%. This t-shirt made for you”

Mina smiled and thanked Jeongyeon before she made the order. Just then, Nayeon approached them. Mina happily showed her soon-to-be new shirt and Nayeon squaled at how cool it is. Jeongyeon even heard something like Nayeon is going to buy it too with different colour. Jeongyeon, without herself knowing, gets up and scolded the latter.

“No, Nayeon! You’re not allowed to wear that!!”

Nayeon frowned, “Why??”

“Just.....” Jeongyeon looked around realized that everyone now staring at her, “Mina already brought it. We don’t want another girl fight like I-am-the-best-with-this-outfit, right?”

Mina laughed at Jeongyeon’s idea.

Nayeon too, she laughed while clasped her hand. Remembering the last time they did that ‘fight’.

While Jeongyeon sighed in relief.

Because Jeongyeon almost showed her conservative mind. Yes it is okay when other members reveal their skin, as long as it’s not crossing the limits, but when it comes for Nayeon... Jeongyeon doesn’t like it.

 

 

The next days.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo just finished their vocal training.

This is getting late so they have to walked to their dorm in the freakin cold night. Thankfully both of the three bring their jacket with them.

Jeongyeon stole a glance at Nayeon.

She just want to make sure Nayeon is covered enough from the cold night breeze. Just then, she noticed Nayeon used a unfamiliar thing on her neck.

“When did you buy that scarf?”

“Oh? This one?” Nayeon touched her newly colorfull scarf, “This is from Chaeyoung~ She bought it for me some days ago”

Jeongyeon nodded.

She grabbed the new pink scarf she hide in her jacket pocket. She grabbed it tightly.

“Uh yeah that scarf is so Chaeyoung, colorfull...”

“Yup!! Matched with me, right?? I’m colorfull too~ Hehehe”

Jihyo rolled her eyes with the over-confident Nayeon’s statement. Nayeon laughed loudly that actually make their walk warmer with her cherry laugh. While Jeongyeon just chuckled, still clenching that something inside her pocket.

Another stuff that failed to deliver.

 

 

This is another next days.

Jeongyeon lost.

Jeongyeon lost count on how many things happened. She keeps playing hide-and-seek with her affection towards members, in general, and with Nayeon, in specific.

Jeongyeon lost count on how many times she sees Nayeon went out with other members more than herself.

Jeongyeon lost count on how many things ignored. Her plans. Those all ended up not happening ever for a second.

Jeongyeon lost count on how many times Nayeon smiled brightly, with the fact that she wasn’t the reason behind those smiles.

Jeongyeon lost count on how many things she missed about Nayeon. When suddenly Nayeon has new stuff Jeongyeon doesn’t know where she got them, when Nayeon suddenly smiled brighter for each day that Jeongyeon doesn’t know anymore for what reason, when Nayeon suddenly went out from their dorm often until Jeongyeon can’t reach her through phone again.

Jeongyeon is really lost.

 

 

This is the next days.

Momo isn’t feeling well, she laid all day on the bed. Jeongyeon is always beside her, taking care of everything Momo needs. Suddenly, Chaeyoung came inside the roommates’ room.

“Hyung...”

“Yes?”

“Can I take care of Momo-unnie?”

“Why?”

“I’m the one who asked for a night date and walked her home very late, she must be feeling cold...”

“Wait. Since when you--” Jeongyeon looked at Chaeyoung’s sincere eyes, “Change the compress and cold water for every 30 minutes, make sure to make her drink the medicine. I’ll make her the porridge and warm drink now, take them from the kitchen later.”

“Will do, hyung. I’m sorry”

Jeongyeon leave the two alone, just to find Nayeon sits on her bed. She hugged her legs that makes her looks so tiny, so cute, in Jeongyeon’s eyes. But that cutie isn’t look fine now. Nayeon didn’t realize Jeongyeon present inside her room and Jeongyeon also didn’t want to distrub the latter.

Jeongyeon chose to comeback to her room and whispered something to Chaeyoung...

“Can you please give a glass of warm drink to Nayeon too later?”

 

 

The next days.

“I’m going outside, please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter