Chapter 5 - He must be gay!!!!

All for you

http://youtu.be/YN04xEbHdsQ

 

Woohyun was stunned, he just sat there.

Sunggyu wiped his lips and walked away, leaving Woohyun alone.

"I must go back to class now. Today is just not my day." Sunggyu sighed and looked for his class.

He wandered around until he found his classroom.

 

Nobody's POV.

Sunggyu entered his classroom and randomly went to an empty seat and sat there. He stared at the window blankly until the bell rang.

Woohyun was seen walking into the classroom before the teacher came in.

Woohyun rushed to his seat when he saw Miss Park right behind him. 

*Miss Park is the only teacher that Woohyun is afraid of.

 

Sunggyu's POV.

I was staring outside the window thinking of the incident just now. I pouted and touch my lips.

Woohyun chuckled at my action and I was like 

"WHATTHE?! WHY IS HE PESTERING ME AGAIN?! WHY MUST HE SIT BESIDE ME?!"

"Seems like you like the kiss that much." Woohyun whispered.

 

"Pssh, dream on gay." I replied as i rolled my eyes.

 

Woohyun's POV.

I swear I saw him touching his lips and he must be thinking of the incident. I smirked and sat beside him, which is my seat.

Sunggyu didn't realize i'm beside him till i chuckled at his action and he gave me an irritated face.

Actually, i like that face ALOT. It's way to cute for him. 

I realized someone throw an eraser at me when i was staring at Sunggyu and smiling like a fool.

And i swear it was Kim Sunggyu who throw it.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunggyu's POV.

It was break time, i walked around the school alone. Without Nam Woohyun around me.

I went to the toilet and i recognized someone familiar there too. Nam Woohyun. 

Yeah, i saw that Woogay, and i saw something disturbing.

I SWEAR I SAW HIM KISSING A GUY!!!!!!

That guy look petite, and somehow pretty like a girl.

Ohmygyu, There were KISSING!

I stumbled to the nearest wall.

I calmed myself down and secretly went to take a picture.

That's it Namgay, I have got evidence that you're gay now. No wonder you had no reaction when you took my first kiss.

 

Woohyun's POV.

During the break time, i went to find my current girlfriend. She wanted a kiss, so i pinned her to the wall and kissed her.

But why was i thinking about Sunggyu when i kissed her?

"Am i falling for him? Am i attracted to him?" I thought. 

"NO!! It can't be. I won't fall for him." I thought again and broke the kiss with her.

"Mianhae Jihye, I have to go now." I randomly made an excuse and left her.

 

Nobody's POV.

When Woohyun turned around and was about to leave, he saw Sunggyu talking to his phone.

So he walked towards Sunggyu and tried to listen to what he's mumbling about.

"Haha gay, i have the evidence that shows you're gay now. Hahaha" Sunggyu kept chanting the same sentence over and over again.

Out of curiosity, Woohyun took a peek at the picture that Sunggyu was talking about and realized it was him.

"I'M NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!" Woohyun shouted right into Sunggyu's ears.

Sunggyu panicked and quickly hide his phone in his pocket.

"Are you talking to me?" Sunggyu said calmly while looking around.

"There's only you in front of me, if i'm not talking to you, then am i talking to the wall?!" Woohyun replied coldly.

Sunggyu looked around and just ran away as fast as he can.

"Yah!" Woohyun shouted and chased after him.

Sunggyu ran and hide in a classroom which make Woohyun lost him.

"Even if you run away, i can still catch you later in class." Woohyun mumbled while walking back to class.

 

Note : So how's the story so far? Did anyone don't like it? Please tell me, and if you want any scene to be up next chapter. Comment and tell me, i will write it as a special chapter. :D Feel free to say anything okay, don't be shy. :) WOOOOOOOOOOH!! I have 27 subscribers and 400++ views already. Thanks alot peoples, <3 I will update more often!! :D