Chapter 4 - He's my classmate

All for you

http://youtu.be/0QWB1dS9_a4

 

Sunggyu's POV.

I felt someone staring at me, i turned to where i felt the stare come from.

"Psssh, Asking the me, the great Woohyun, to do something like this?" He scorned as he muttered under his breath. 

What a retard, talking so loudly when he's supposed to be muttering? Gosh, I'm afraid I might get lost from his "guidance".

 

Woohyun's POV.

He's staring at me. Lmao. Could he be attracted to me? I grinned and nudged him.

"Yah, kalja?" I asked.

"Arraso." He replied.

While bringing him around the school, i saw 5 of my friends.

Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo & Sungjong.

I wanted to introduce them to Sunggyu, so I walked towards them with Sunggyu behind me.

 

Sunggyu's POV.

While walking around to view the surroundings, there is this 5 guys waving at me or isit Woohyun? I don't know.

"Wait, gosh, I don't even know them so there is no way they are waving at me." I thought.

I was obviously irritated with Woohyun because he should guide me around the school and also to my classroom, but he stopped again and again just to introduce me to his friends.

"Guys, this is Sunggyu, a transfer student. He will be in the same class as us." Woohyun introduced. 

I stared at Woohyun curiously. 

"Wait wait wait, did he just say "HE WILL BE THE SAME CLASS AS US?!?!?!?" Ohmy.... So he's gonna be my classmates?! Damn..." I cursed mentally.

The 5 guys just bowed and smiled at me.

"Hmm, guys! I'm leaving first as I have to bring this new kid around the school." Woohyun said.

Woohyun walked away while dragging my collar.

"Let go." I threatened.

Woohyun ignored me and pulled even harder.

"Yah! I say let go!" I shouted as I knocked his hand away. 

He turn back to give me a glare before walking off.

"Aish." I sighed as i followed him.

 

Nobody's POV.

Woohyun secretly smirked as he quickened his footsteps as Sunggyu follow behind slowly.

Sunggyu walked quickly to up with Woohyun. Sunggyu then suddenly tripped on a stone.

"Eeeeeeeeeks!" Sunggyu screeched before falling causing Woohyun to stop and turn back.

Sunggyu fell onto Woohyun causing the both of them to fall and ................ something upexpected happens.

Woohyun stared wide-eyed at the now flustered Sunggyu.

Sunggyu quickly sat up and covered his lips while Woohyun was stunned for a moment before he smirked.

Sunggyu stared at Woohyun with his teary eyes and grab a stone nearest to him.

Woohyun stuttered, "Yah! I'm not gay. I know i'm y and hot and all the but...... Ouchhhhhhh!" Woohyun shouted before finishing his sentence.

Woohyun rubbed his head in annoyance as he picked up the stone that just hit him.

"What was that for?" Woohyun shouted unhappily.

Sunggyu simply pouted as he pointed to his lip.

"I lost my first kiss to a guy. worst still, he's a gay." Sunggyu said. 

 

 

Note : I'm sorry, if you want a long chapter, it will be hard for meeeeeeeeeee! Because my brain isn't functioning. I will try my very best to write a long one. 

If you want a long chapter, that will probably that quite few days to update. If you don't mind waiting, then i will give it a try. ^^ 

Anyway click the link and listen to the music while reading!!