Chapter 3 - A good guy.

All for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYHqdyuJbos

(That guy)'s POV.

I was walking around to find my new target or maybe my new girl? And when I wanted to approach my girl. A guy bumped into me. I have never seen him before. I mean, I'm popular in school. So there's no one I wouldn't know. I guess he's a newcomer or transfer student. He asked me if I could bring him to the main office. I thought for awhile, "maybe being a good guy this once will be good. Since he's pretty anyway. Wait did I say he's pretty? Oh the lord, but I can't deny it..." 

I told him to follow me, so he did. While walking to the office, students were saying "Is Woohyun playing good guy now?" or "Did you see that? Woohyun actually guided a transfer student to the main office? Wow, I can't believe what I just saw." well, I don't really care about what they say actually. But what they say was true. 

"So what's your name?" I broke the silence.

"Kim Sunggyu". He replied.

"Nice name. I'm Nam Woohyun." I said before he asked me.

"Nice to know you" He replied without any expression on his face.

"Nice to know you too, we have reached." I smiled at him, but he walked in to the office without thanking me.

"This guy is really rude, he should at least thanks me. Geez, who gives a damn about this kid". I thought to myself. 

Sunggyu's POV.

On the way to the main office, I wanted to ask him what's his name. But I don't usually talk to strangers. So I kept quiet until he asked me.  "Nam Woohyun, it's a nice name. And I swear I saw him starring at me. Maybe I'm too pretty. No wait, it's handsome. Why am I praising myself with pretty? Pssh." I thought to myself. I went in the main office, and report to one of the staffs that I'm here. So the staffs asked me to wait for the my new class teacher to meet me. 

Soon enough, I got bored. I looked around to find something interesting but nothing caught my eye. I took out my phone to see whether my hair is messy. While doing that, a unknown woman approach me. 

"Hello, are you Kim Sunggyu, the transfer student?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am." I replied.

"I'm your form teacher. I guess you're still unfamiliar with this school, so I got someone to help you. " She said with a smile on her face.

"Ne, I'm still not familiar with the surroundings."  I replied.

"NAM WOOHYUN!!! COME IN!!" She shouted. 

"Ah it's the guy who brought me here just now?" I thought to myself. 

Woohyun came in unhappily and walked towards me. 

 

Note : Is this chapter too long? I'm sorry, I feel like I'm writing comprehension. LOLs. >_< So did everyone enjoy my fanfic? I hope it's not boring. Hmm...