*Five

Teacher Song v Flirty Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jihyo didn't have a lot of time. She's just finished her meeting and then she needed to rush for her next class. She walked fast as she could because she didn't want to be late.

 

Walking through a crowded hall, Jihyo managed to pass an empty classroom but somehow she heard something that she shouldn't heard. With uneasy feeling and curiosity alert, she walked closer and tried to take a peek at the closed door. Her eyes widely opened as she saw there's two students, who's hugging...eh, wait! It's not hugging! Jihyo opened a bit the door in a slow motion and she almost screamed with what she saw. 

 

What?!! They're....actually making out!!!

 

Ewww...!!

 

Jihyo looked away and made a disgusting face before she heard the girl mentioned the guy's name, as Kai.

 

Now, Jihyo received another heart attack!

 

Kai?! Same name with Kim Jongin?! But no other person in this school who has nickname Kai other than him. 

 

Jihyo didn't feel satisfied unless she confirmed it by herself. Then, she wanted to peek again through the door and this time, she can clearly heard Jongin's voice as he and the girl laughed. They don't even try to hide??

 

Jihyo abruptly stopped her doing because she's not willing to see anymore. It's more than enough. Before this, she just heard the talking about the flirty Kim Jongin from the whole school and she just thought that he's just merely playing around. Not even once she has a single thought that Kim Jongin is already in a different level of player. But now she had witnessed it by herself.

 

"What my eyes do to deserve this kind of view in the early morning? And..this jerk! Did he really thinks he can do whatever he wants at school?? Just because the principal is his parents friend!" Jihyo bits her lips angrily before leaving the scene place. 

 

"10.40? Late ten minutes, huh?" Jihyo whispered slowly to herself while looking at her wrist watch, and then she's eyeing again at Jongin, who didn't say anything eventhough he was obviously late for her class.

 

Jongin knew Jihyo's eyes were staring sharply at him, so the young boy gave her a smirk and playfully winked from his sit.

 

"You're late, Kim Jongin ssi! Mind to tell me the reason of that?" Jihyo's voice echo-ed through the classroom. She's not a fierce teacher especially to her students. But, because it's Kim Jongin who's late, and ten minutes late was too much for her to let it pass. After all, she knew very well why he's late. 

 

"I've something urgent to settle, Teacher Song."

He answered without hesitating.

 

*Liar! What's so urgent with making out with a girl during the break?!* Jihyo mentally scoffed. 

 

She felt embarrassed by remembering the incident just now. Not because Kim Jongin hold a status as her fiance, but because he's still a student and doing such thing in school is so inapporiate.

 

"Waeyo? Don't you trust me?" Jongin asked using an innocent tone after Jihyo kept her cold gaze at him. Both of them stared into each other eyes. Jihyo tried to endure her anger from bursting out and Jongin didn't know that. He blinked so innocently, eventhough a part of him was curious on why Teacher Song has not start yet her lesson.

 

"I believe you need to think again what's the real meaning of the word 'urgent', Jongin ssi."

Jihyo said while clenching her teeth. She didn't know why she's really mad at Jongin. 

 

If other student did the same thing, would she also get mad like this? Well, of course! She's a teacher indeed and a teacher shouldn't allow her students to behave improper in school. But, probably her anger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter