*One

Teacher Song v Flirty Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jihyo puts down her briefcase and handbag as soon as she arrived at the school office. Realizes that she still have lots of time before her first lesson, she decides to organize the things on the table. Starting from the lecture materials, students' homework, admin files to the small accessories such as the cactus pot, pencil box, calculator, and so on. Really that's a lot and she did this every morning. 

 

But then, her eyes caught something which is not owned by her and also unfamiliar. Not that unfamiliar actually since she received the same thing every morning. 

 

'Morning, Teacher Song! I hope you will have a good day and always be happy so you can spread your happiness to the people around you! Including me! >< 

Keep smiling brightly like this flower :))))

Fighting!' 

- Yeollie

 

Jihyo smiled after reading the message card that is being put together with the sunflower. It's Chanyeol. One of her students from the final year. Somehow, Jihyo is very thankful because this kind of small action from her student could lifted up her mood and encourage her more to perform as a good teacher.

 

"Ommo, Jihyo-ah. A flower again from your student? Chanyeol must be loves you very much, seeing at how he's putting an effort to do this everyday."

 

Jihyo turns her head when she heard someone talking to her. It's Yeon Hee. Her coworkers.

 

"Ani, Yoen Hee-ah. He's just doing this because I'm his teacher. He might do the same to others."

 

"I don't think so. There's no flower on my table eventhough I'm teaching two killer subjects in his class. It's obvious the only one his favor is you." This time, it's Luhan's speaking.

 

"Aww, don't say you're jealous for not getting the special treatment likes Jihyo, Luhan-ssi." Yeon Hee says while grinning. She likes to tease Luhan because that young guy is so shy and keep reddening when he gets attention.

 

Luhan shakes his head. "No, what I mean here is, Jihyo is the only one his fav teacher that's why she keeps getting the flower from him." And now his face started to blushing. Immediately regret on his action for interfering the two woman's conversation. He should just stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter