Special Update

Yesterday Once More?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Maybe This Time"
~Teaser~


••~~••~~••

 

"I see that you're seem to be happily married now" Yonghwa said looking at Shinhye who's busy feeding her kids. She stopped upon hearing his remarks and gulp her saliva hard before she gave an awkward smile to Yonghwa who is sitting across her.

"oh?... ahh.. deh" she bite her lower lips and look down trying to avoid his gaze. Her heart skipped a bit as she can feel how Yonghwa staring at her kids. "Your kids are lucky to have a caring mother like you" He stated, Shinhye feeling so nervous and tremble that she can't even form a single sentence. "Also your husband is so lucky" he added. Shinhye trying to hold back her self, her heart is aching all of sudden. She didn't expect that after all those years she's going to see him again. 

"oh..deh,.. You? You change alot. How's your married life?" She asked trying to hold back her tears asking those questions. Yonghwa smiled looking at her. 

"We've divorced a year after our wedding" 

"MWO?" she's shocked, she's lost!

••~~••~~••

 

Author's Note

Yay!!! see that? I got 20upvotes! woah, You guys really want another update don't you? kkk Well, Thank you for the up vote tho. Now, I presented the teaser, I hope you all like it. I'll post the FULL UPDATE when I'm done. I'm working on it, please anticipate it. 

And also, Please show some support to Yonghwa's new Album [DoDisturb]
Purc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter