Finale

Yesterday Once More?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye pov

"I forgive you.."

"Can we start over again? Just like the old times..."

"I forgive you but I don't want you anymore."

He changed, his not the Yonghwa I used to know. I know I'm wrong form the very start but God knows how much i regret everything. Everyday I keep blaming myself for everything. Things between me and him wouldn't turned out like this if not because of me. All this years I looked for him and final saw him. I didn't waste any moment and asked for his forgiveness. He did forgive me but his love that longed can't have it no more.

I'm now on my knees watching him leaving me after saying those words, he doesn't love me anymore. He hates me now. Yonghwa I'm so sorry. I cried harder ten times harder, I want to brust out all the pain in my heart I carried for years. I know this is my fault, I can't blame him. I deserved this.

End pov.

Way back 5 years ago......

"Hey, where have you been last night Shin? I've waited for you..." Yonghwa asked his girlfriend upon she settled on the dinning table. "I went to my friends? Why?" She asked sarcastically looking down to her boyfriend. Yonghwa sigh heavily with her actions. He nods his head and place the food he prepared for her. "I'm not hungry, I'll meet my friends later we're going to eat outside." She got up and walk towards their room changing, Shinhye wore her best dress that made her more hotter, He just silent upon seeing her walking out the house without even saying goodbye. "What happened to you Shinhye? I thought we're going to face this together? I'm so sorry, Can't provide everything you need" he thought and wipes his tears away. That morning, Yonghwa decided to secretly follow her.

It took him hours to finally followed her to the place where she exactly went. Ofcourse he knows what kind of place is this. He took a deep breath and walked inside. 

Just in a second Yonghwa felt like the whole world just fell on to him upon seeing his girlfriend straddling into man kissing hotly. His heart broke into a million pieces. His sure knows who's that man. Without a second thought he run towards them and grabbed the man's collar made Shinhye too shocked. "Damn you!!" He hissed in anger and shower the man with his strong punches. Shinhye is too shocked, nervous and scared seeing the scene infront of her. "Yonghwa enough" she shouted and tried to pulled him away  and she succeed. He looked at her in full of anger.....

Shinhye tears keep falling down upon seeing how terrible he is... "Yong..yonghwa..." He shakes his head and leave. She tried to followed him butv then.... "Ahh..ah" she groan and hold her tummy, Yonghwa looked behind and his eyes become wide, he didn't waste any moment and scooped her into his hands and rushed to the hospital.

His sitting infront of the emergency room, no words coming out to him, his still so shocked, anger, worried and confused. He never thought Shinhye could do that to him, he never ever thought the she was pregnant, She never told him about it. Ofcourse, his confident that the baby is his! 

After awhile, the doctor and your nurses come out in the ER, he get up quickly and face the doctor. "How is she? How's the baby?" He asked. The doctor looked at him with no reaction. He just stay still waiting for her to talked. 

"Mr. Jung, I'm so sorry. The baby didn't make it. She's just five weeks pregnant and the she lost alot of blood and the fetus didn't make it. I'm very sorry." 

He dropped his body back on the chair he felt so empty. His lost to his own world not even notice the doctor already left. 

After awhile, he saw a very familiar face... He quickly get up and attack the man who's walking towards him making people in the hospital look at them. He didn't waste time and punch Changwook in the face. "Get the hell out of here!!" He hissed. He get up and stared at him, "Why should I? My pregnant girlfriend is here" he said and just passed by leaving him shocked. Yonghwa felt so broken.

End of Flashback.

He cares his face with both jun of his palm upon remembering the past he always wanted to forget, It's been five years since that heartbreaking story happend. After everything happened in the hospital he didn't bother to see her anymore and left that instant. He doesn't have the heart to see her once again, his so hurt and the word "sorry" can't even help. 

He knows that his just simple guy back then who dated a rich woman who's loved by many rich guy. But he gave everything, everhthing just to make her happy but everhthing he gave is never enough. He thought the promises they made to each other will last but, no.

Five years, yes five years! And today he saw her that made him like this. When he saw her, he felt like all the pain just comeback. All the hatred and angst he felt just comeback. He didn't even thought that its her, Park Shinhye, who he loves the most BEFORE. She changes alot now, she so skinny and dressed like a normal girl, She's not the Shinhye the he knows. 

The encounter that happens awhile back lead them both back to the past. Shinhye begs for his forgiveness, tho he knows to his self that his still can't afford to forgive her but he wanted too bad to let go of the pain and there he forgives her. And, yes. He always wish for this day to come, for them to meet and fix everything like the old times but it just come too late, His already belongs to someone else now.

*riiiiiinnnggg* 

His phone rang out loud and he gaze on his side, somehow he felt relieved upon seeing who's calling. He smiled and quickly answered the phone. "Honey.." He whispered making Boyoung giggles on the other line. His husky voice is enough to make her blush. "Yah.. Why you didn't answer immediately huh?" She pouts, Yonghwa smiled thinking how her lips are pouting right now. "I just want to run back there in Seoul now and kiss your pouting lips." Boyoung blush harder. "I love you and I misses you so much" Yonghwa said out of nowhere. "I love you and I miss you too... Weayo? Is everything fine? You sounds so sad. How's your trip?" She asked. "Hmm, I think I just arrived to early. Our college reunion will be tomorrow" he said "Hmm. Then, you should rest now instead. It's getting late already. I love you" she said and finally they ended the call. Boyoung fastly finishes all the ducuments she needed to pass since she'll surprise her fiancé tomorrow. They are dating for almost four years and they were engaged last year. It was five years ago the first time they new each other because of a sudden encounter in Han river in the middle of the night, it was Christmas that time, they meet as they are both messed and broken. They didn't know that, that evening lead them to a beautiful love story. Now, just a month to go and they are getting married.

Yonghwa desided to left his cottage and made his way to the seasore, they are at Jeju Island for their reunion and he didn't expect that she's here too. He smiled as he watch the sea but after awhile, the crying image of Shinhye flashed to his vivid he have no choice but to grabbed dozen of soju and dropped his self near the bon fire.

"Shinhye are you alright?" Emmonie asked, since she's been crying and drinking beer since she arrives to her restaurant. "Eommonie, he doesn't love me anymore" she cried harder and then the old lady pulled her into her embrace. "I regret everything, I regret it every single day of my life." She sobs and eommonie settled beside her. "What is your problem, Shinhye? You're suddenly become like this? What is it, tell me so I can help you." 

She wipes her tears away but her eyes are just too stubborn. "I am alright eommonie don't worry about me" she said and stood up as she settled on the corner and continue drink. 

Her heart aching so sadly, she waited for this day to come to finally apologize and start over again but everything just can be no more, his getting married soon and that slaps her so bad. She knows to her self and won't deny it, yes she admit that she's such a back then and cheated behind him, but the child? She's very sure that it was Yonghwa's child. She never ever sleep to anyone except to him. On that day, she's not even aware that she was pregnant not until when she woke up and found out the baby is gone, what's more worst is when she found out what Changwook told her, she looked for him, she went to their house and saw no trace of him anymore. And from that day, they never see each other ever again. Sometimes she was thinking maybe if she didn't cheat and careless maybe they are now happily together living with their kids, but that will never ever happened now, Even in her dreams..... 

She's staring blankly, tears falling down. It's already almost midnight and she finished atleast six bottle of soju. Just then she decided to leave the restaurant. Tho, she's so very drunk she tried her very best to walk back to her cozy house. She went out of the restaurant and heard the sound of the waves she looked behind and saw the sea that was so beautiful. She wiped away her tears and made her way to the seasore. Her heart broke into million pieces once again when she saw him sitting on the sands not too far from her, he looked messed just like her. "Yonghwa..." She whisphered and sob harder. Her tears become more heavier when he finally looked at her as their eyes met. A stares that full of longgingness and sorrow. "Yoooong.." She moved her right foot as she badly wanted to run to his embrace. Yonghwa get up and wipe his tears still looking so deeply to her. He stay still as Shinhye finally run and stop few step infront of him, his heart broke even more when he saw how misery she is, as her face soak with her own tears. "I'm so sorry" she murmured and slowly shut her eyes when she felt his hands wiping away her tears. "I have miss you so much" she added. "Shin nah~~" he murmured with his tears also coming out. She smiled and wipe away his tears until she felt his lips into hers that made her stunt yet can't resist as she kissed him back with the same passionate.

In just a matter of minutes they both end up in a cozy private suit near the sea, Yonghwa laid her skinny body into the bed and settled on the top of her. They looked at each other before they shared another long passionate kiss. Yonghwa travel his hands down and pulled her dressed. After awhile they are both kissing each other. Yonghwa broke the kissed and stared at her so deeply, Shinhye tears looking at him. "Please believed me, the baby is yours, Yong" she said. Yonghwa smiled and captured her lips once again. And they both explore each other being connected as one after so many years, they done it under the influence of alcohol.!

A fightful night happend, they were both sleeping together holding each other as if like the old times. It was early in the morning the surrounding still dark, the cold wind entering the suit making them more get to close to each other. But suddenly, A very very loud ring echoed in every corner of the cozy room. Shinhye open her eyes and only to realized she's sleeping into someone's arms. Her tears started to fall when she saw Yonghwa sleeping beside her peacefully. She looked at her self and foud out she's same as him. She fastly jump off the bed with her tears made Yonghwa awake. Yonghwa on the same felt too shocked seeing her cover her body with a blanket and tears rolling. "Shinhye??" He gulped his saliva hard and she run inside the bathroom. Yonghwa could not believed what just happend. He sitted and and cupped his face feeling so lost. "This can't be" he whispers hearing her soft sobs inside. He gather his guts and picked up his cloths and wore it quickly. He walked towards the bathroom and knock. "Shinhye... Lets talk. We need to talk." He said. "Please leave now, don't worry about me" she tried he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter