A day in Lotte World

The Day i Fell inlove with .. YOU :) [Updated: CHAPTER THREE]

Now we're finished buying donghae-oppa's gift. and we have around 10 minutes to go on our School Campus when suddenly a man bumped us and we dropped our things..

The man helped us to get our things that now on the floor.

"Kamsahamnida.." "dae~ Kamsa~"

we say our thank you when he lift his head to face us. we looked at him and suprisingly..

-

-

-

-

-

"YESUNG OPPA?!"


Sa Rang / Avery's POV

 

Omo! Is it Really Yesung Oppa? Why is he Here?!?!

 

Avery: Pink

Victoria: Red

Yesung: Green

 

"Oppa!~ Is that you?!"

he nodded then suddenly hugged me and Vic-eomma.

"I really really really miss both of you!.. Vic!"

he looks at Vic-eomma..

"Eat MORE! you're are too skinny!"

"is that a Compliment or an insult?"

"BOTH! . . .  and YOU MISSY!"

suddenly turned around and look at me. He patted my head while saying;

"You've grown up sooooo FAST!"

i gigled and replied.

"And I'll take that as a compliment! by the way oppa~ why are you here in Seoul?"

"I'm just arranging some business here. That's all"

He said. he's words are too selective. Is he hiding something?

"Then It's a good thing that you've visit Seoul! I bet you know what day is today right.?"

Victoria said happily. Oppa nodded .

"yeah~ i think today is October 15th.. so it means.. it's Donghae's birthday! right?"

Me and Vic-eomma nodded. Yesung-oppa brought something on our front. I think they are gifts?

"What are those oppa?"

"Obviously they are gifts! And i Have a Favor.. can you both make them?"

"Yeah sure. What is it?"

i asked.

"Please bring these gifts on Donghae's room.. Secretly. Like, Santa Clause's gift that just pop out of nowhere every Christmas Day."

"Araseo~ we will bring them to him. SECRETLY" i smiled.

Victoria kneeled down infront of the gifts.

"Why is it too many?"

"This one is from Sungmin , This is from Siwon, this one is from Kyuhyun, that is from Ryeowook, this is from me and that one is from Leeteuk Hyung."

He said while pointing on each presents.

"Oooohhh~. omo.. wait.. i think i got a call."


 

Victoria's POV

 

"Oooohhh~. omo.. wait.. i think i got a call."

i told them. Then i walked at the corner and fish out my phone from my pocket. Krystal is calling me.

 

Krystal: Violet

 

"Hey.. What's up?"

"Eomma! Do you know what time is it?"

i suddenly check my watch .

"It's.. 1:25 pm.. wae? you just called me because you''ll ask what time is it now?"

i joked. but suddenly she screamed at me saying;

"THAT'S NOT MY POINT! THE THING IS ONLY 5 MINUTES ARE REMAINING AND OUR NEXT CLASS WILL START!"

I suddenly realised that we really need to go now. I hang up the phone without telling a goodbye on Krystal and ran up to Avery.

"Avery! WE NEED TO GO NOW! WE ONLY HAVE 5 MINUTES TO RAN UP ON SCHOOL!"

i said panicliy. Avery looked at her watch and Panic runs on her blood too.

"OMO! Yesung-oppa, we should go now. WE ARE REALLY LATE!"

"Is that so? Then i should drop both of you on your Campus."

"Araseo~" Me and Avery said in unison. Then the three of us ran to the Parking lot where Yesung-oppa's car is. We entered the car. Avery is on the passenger seat, I'm on the back and ofcourse Yesung-oppa will drive. ^^

 


Along the way, Yesung-oppa spoke up saying;

"Please don't tell the others that I'm back here in Seoul.."

"Wae? Hyuk Jae oppa and the others should know!" Avery said.

He just stay silent. I really wonder why in the world Yesung-oppa don't want to tell the others about him here in our city? Is it because of their old conflict with their group Super Junior? AISH! those oppas are driving me crazy! i think Avery are feeling this too..

After a few minutes.. i think.. just seconds.. we reached the school. Is it because the mall is really near..or.. AISH! i really should stop thinking right now except about my studies!

"Hey~ Victoria... Sa Rang.. can you please let this a secret? about me.. here.. ?"

oppa asks us.. i want to ask him also -- why it should be a secret but our school bell suddenly rang -- which means.. our Lunch break is over.

"Omo! Thanks for giving us a ride.. and yes.. we will keep that as a secret"

Avery said while hopping out the car. We wave our goodbye to him and ran inside the campus.


 

Sa Rang's / Avery's POV

We are really, really, REALLY late for class~! Me and eomma didn't have a chance to put the gifts to our lockers that Yesung-oppa gave us for Donghae oppa. We ran as fast as we can.. AND FINALLY!.. we reach our room. Good thing that our next teacher is still not here. We sat on our chair, putting down our things.

"Avery~ eomma~ where did you both go?"

Sulli whined. we just look at her and smiled. Then our teacher Came inside. *sigh* And our lesson is started. It's okay Avery~ It's just only 3 hours. After 3 hours.. IT IS OVER~


 

When our Math teacher dismissed, All of us inside the class cheered 'cause .. SCHOOL IS OUT! ^^

Me and the rest of f(x) goes to our own lockers and put our books there.

 

Sulli: Peach

Amber: Blue

Luna: Brown

 

"What are those?"

Amber asks us [Me and Vic-eomma] while pointing on the gifts that are placed on the floor.

"These? we bought them at mall."

i lied. I took a glance at eomma signaling her about the secret-gifts.

"Oh! can i see them?"

Sulli whined again. SERIOUSLY! why she's sooooooooo childish?!

"No~ Not this~ It's a secret~"

Eomma stopped her.

"It really looks like important so they keep it a secret .. even with us. AND! They also forgot about the school when buying those things, whatever they are~"

Krystal said sarcasticly. seriously.. if she's not my unnie.. I'll scold her for her rude attitude!

"I feel that there's something about those things and i think it is private between both of them. we should respect that Krys. Anyways.. Where should we meet Dong Hae oppa and the others?"

Luna unnie said. Thank goodness that she changed the topic! Luna unnie, you owe me one! ^^

"Hyuk Jae oppa said we'll meet up at the gate of the campus. It's 4:40pm already.. we only have 20 minutes to get ready. Fix your things now!~"

I ordered. We fix our things on our locker. Me and eomma grabbed the gifts and excused ourselves from our group telling them that we'll just go somewhere.


 

We got a taxi and told the taxi driver the address of my house. The Taxi-ahjhussi stopped infront of our gate then we paid for the bills. We got out of his taxi, i open our gate and door, then we rush on my own bedroom. I search my closet for a big bag where the gifts will be fitted. Luckily.. I found one.. I give it to Vic-eomma then she quickly put those gifts on my Big-Pink Bag. While putting the things on the bag, eomma spoke up:

"Hey~ have yew ever wonder why Yesung Oppa want it to be secret?"

"Secret? about what?"

i said dumbfounded.

"Pabo-yah! About him.. here.. in Seoul.. and about these gifts..."

She replied while rolling her eyes.

"I think it is because, Yesung-oppa still wants a space within his friends. we should just respect that."

She just nodded but suddenly.. my Phone Ring~

 

"cause I can't stop thinking about u girl
neol naekkeoro mandeulgeoya
no I can't stop thinking about a girl
nae uri-ane gadugo shipeo"

 

my ringtone is from my oppa's old group, Super Junior. They make this song as their School project. They record it on school and i ask for a copy ^^ it is entitled-- "U" :)

 

EunHyuk: Golden Rod

 

i fish out my phone on my pocket and answer the call.

 

"Yoboseyo~?"

"Sa Rang~iie!"

"Hyuk Jae Oppa?"

"Hmm~ Where are yew"

My brother asks.

"At our house. I'll just change my clothes~ wae?"

"Oh.. just hurry~ it's quarter to five."

"Araseo~ see you soon. Annyeong oppa!~"

 i said, cutely.

"dae~ annyeong!"

then he hang up. Vic-eomma ask who called and i said, it is my brother. I excused myself to change my uniform into something comfortable. I entered my bathroom that is located inside my room. Vic-eomma changed also her uniform that she brought in her bag. After 5 minutes, i walked outside wearing this;

 

I just fix myself and I drag eomma outside of our house and start walking to the streets. After 7 minutes. we finally reach the school gate. We waved our hands and they saw us. Then we start walking to Lotte World. Yeah~ we've love to walk!~ :)


 

EunHyuk's POV

 

Heechul: Pink Highlight

Kibum: Blue Highlight

Donghae: Light Green Highlight

Kangin: Red Highlight

Shindong: Brown Highlight

 

after 20 minutes of walking, we have reached Lotte World! WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!~~ I'm soooooo excited! this afternoon will be Full of F.U.N.! :) anyways.. Donghae bought the tickets. He said that it's his treat because it's his Birthday! ^^. After we enter inside, Kibum stopped all of us and say;

"Wait.. we are too many to get on a same ride.. What should we do?"

"We should split up into pairs! We have the same number of each gender right? so we will divide it by one Boy and the other is a girl! What Do You all think?"

Heechul hyung suggested.

"That would be great! I'll take Sa Rang with me!"

i responded while grabbing her shoulders and clung on it. I just showed her my gummy smile.

"Yah~ Eunhyuk! isn't that too much? why do you always have to be with Avery?! You should let her pick who she wanted to be paired on.!"

Kangin hyung shouted.

"Well, I have the rights! I'm her brother after all! It's my responsibility to protect her! right Sa Rang~iie?"

i replied back while doing aegyo.

"But---"

"Let him! Like he said.. he's her brother.. setting that aside..I'll pick Sull-sull be my other pair!"

Heechul Hyung squeeled.

And the other pairing goes like this..

*Kangin with Krystal

*Kibum with Victoria

*Shindong with Luna

*Donghae with Amber.

anyways.. we seperated our ways. Me and Sa Rang do all fun things that we can do~ I'm really happy that she's with me~ Atlast ! free time with my Sister~

 


 

We have finished 2 rides; 'Gyro Drop' and Bump Cars'

"Oppa! Let's go there!"

Sa Rang pointed at the ride called 'Waikki Wave'

"but.. are you sure? i mean.. you'll be wet after the ride.. and you might get cold then you'll get sick. Eomma will scold me you know!?"

i reasoned. Then she just laughed and pinch my cheek.

"Don't Worry oppa~ I'm not a baby anymore!"

"But You are still a baby! My Baby-SaRang~" *pout, doing aegyo*

"Yeah.. yeah~ I'm your one and only BabySaRang. arachi? ~ Now Let's goooooo!"

then she dragged me at the ride.

 


Here's my second update! ^^

Sorry if it is Late as if promised.. I've been tired these days because we are practicing for school.. so yeah :)

Sorry for all typos and wrong gramming-words. Hope you understand!

 

Please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ^^

 

P.S. Thanks for those who comment and subscribe for the first chapter! Love you all! <3

PECAE OUT ! :*

 

P.S. This is edited :)