A moment with my dearest-brother~

The Day i Fell inlove with .. YOU :) [Updated: CHAPTER THREE]

A/N: The italic dialogues are the character's thoughts or POV or their actions. :)

 


After the Ride..

 

Avery: *pointing at Hyuk Jae* *laugh*

         Oppaaa~ you are like a wet-ugly-duckling!

EunHyuk: Yeah~ Whatever~ And you look-like a lost puppy that ran off frome it's house while it is raining!

                *messing Avery's Hair*

Avery: Yah! Oppa! ~ Don't mess my hair! *glaring at Eunhyuk* ... *cross arms* I Hate You ! *pout* turns around*

Eunhyuk: * giggles silently* she's cute when she's angry.. araseo~ I'll play along with her~

                Omonah~ Mianhae Baby Sa Rangie~ *back-hug - Avery* What can I do for you so you'll forgive me ?

                *doing some aegyo*

Avery: *still crossing arms* You know I hate skinships right? Then stop hugging me!

EunHyuk: *hug Avery tighter* Shireo~ *pout*

Avery: Then.. I still hate you~

Eunhyuk: Jagiya~ .. firgive me, nae? *puppy-dog-eyes*

Avery: Aish.. here he goes again.. He's doing those puppy eyes.. okay! i give up! i mean, who can resist his beautiful eyes?!

         Araseo Araseo ~ ~ Just stop hugging me and calling me Jagiya! We're siblings you know?!

Eunhyuk:    *giggles* *release from the hug* Yey~ I know yew can't resist me! *kiss Aver's Cheek*

Avery: o//o What's with that?

Eun Hyuk: what's what?

Avery: that kiss . . 

Eun Hyuk: What kiss? *play dumb*

Avery: Aish.. Whatever.. *rolls her eyes* Nevrmind..

EunHyuk:*laugh* So.. shall we go there next? *pointing at the lake with Swan boats*

Avery: but.. I'm really tired.. I think i can't walk anymore.. *sits on the near bench*

Eunhyuk: Don't be lazy~ we'll just walk there for a minute or 3!

Avery: don't want to!~ *stubborn*

Eunhyuk: *kneel down* Hop on . .

Avery: wae?

Eunhyuk: I'll piggy-back-ride you~isn't obvious?! ride on my back like a horsey .. araseo?

Avery:*giggles* araseo~ *hops on Eunhyuk's back*

 

 

Eunhyuk carried Avery on his back while walking to the lake. While they are walking..

 

 

Eunhyuk: Sa Rangiee~ Remember when we are still kids? You usually ride at my back to go home?

Avery:    Hmm~ *nod.nod.* but.. i really don't want to remember those things again. *burried her head on EunHyuk's back*

Eunhyuk: what?! But.. I thought you like me to carry you? *pout*

Avery: Ani! I want to forget WHAT's the cause of you; carrying me like this not HOW you carrying me! get it? you're jinjja pabo-yah~~

Eunhyuk:    *chuckles* Hmmm...If I remembered correctly,you are always bullied by your classmates and you'll get a boo-boo on your knees ~ that's why i carry you all the way back home~ *chuckles again*

Avery: *pout*  . . . . . BUT! but.. you're always there to protect me right?~

Eunhyuk: *nod.nod.* ofcourse! that's why you must thank me for all of the years of your life~ Like Forever! *giggles*

Avery: Forever? Shireo~~ *pout* but I can thank you by doing this ~ . . .  *kiss Eunhyuk's cheek*

Eunhyuk: I don't like there! i want here~ *pouting; signalling on his lips*

Avery: wae?! they might think that we're in a relationship or something like that....

Eunhyuk:We're siblings right? It's just normal for siblings to do that~

Avery: S-h-i-r-e-o ~ You must satisfied with this~ *kiss both of Eunhyuk's cheek*

Eunhyuk: *smiles* ^///^

 


They have reached the Lake where are Swan boats are floating. Eunhyuk dropped Avery and start to hop on the boat. Eunhyuk start to paddle while Avery is just resting there. Minutes had passed...

 

Avery: Oppaaaa~ I'm bored *pout*...*light bulb* [ A/N: if you noticed on some shows or cartoons.. when they thinks of an idea, there's a light bulb on their head~ do you get what i mean? XD] *pokes Eunhyuk's shoulder* yaaaaah~ ask me a question then I'll answer and then.. vice versa.. Let's start! You ask me first~~

Eunhyuk: *thinks* How are you?

Avery: Aish! jinjja~ *irritated* You're No fun oppa!

Eunhyuk: *cross arms* I don't know what to ask! . . . just bbali answer it !

Avery: Ofcourse I am fine! I'm with you right? *giggles*

Eunhyuk: * blush a lil'* Right!~

Avery: *giggles* My turn now! *thinks* aahhh! Oppa~ Why won't you call me Avery like the others?

Eunhyuk: because... You don't call me Eunhyuk.

Avery: But.. I always call you 'Eunhyuk" when you have dance competitions!

Eunhyuk   : I also call you Avery when you have a competition too !

Avery: But! . . . . .  . . . . . . AISH! Stop nagging at me ~ *pout*

Eunhyuk: *giggles* So it's my turn ? Why don't you have a boyfriend? Are you a member of the organization -- No-Boyfriend-Since-Birth or something like that?

Avery:  Ani!~ it's not like that! *looks at Eunhyuk* wae? *doing aegyo* Are you giving me away to other namja? wae? you don't love me anymore? *puppy dog eyes*

Eunhyuk: *pinch your cheek* ofcourse  I LOVE YOU!~

Avery: *grins* then it's settled! I answered already you're question!

Eunhyuk: Mwo? What's your answer?! YAAAAAAH~ you still didn't answer it!

Avery: Arraseo~ Arraseo~ I... *thinks* I have a namja-chungu already!~

Eunhyuk: Mwo? You already have one?! YAAAH!~ Do I know him?!

Avery: *nod.nod.* hmmm~ you know him~ and guess what~ he's here! *hugs Eunhyuk's waist* *looks at him* You're my namja-chingu!

Eunhyuk: *sigh* *angry tone* I thought you really have one!~ wew~ .....but... i'm honored to be you're namjachingu~ *smiles*

 

Suddenly.. Eunhyuk's phone rings...

 

Eunhyuk: Chakaman~ *fishes out his phone on his pocket*

 

--Phone Conversation--

Eunhyuk: Yoboseyo?

Donghae: *shouting* Hyukkie!?!

Eunhyuk: Oh?wae? Why are you shouting?

Donghae:  bbali! go here at the XxXxXXxX Restaurant! bring Avery with you ! There's an emergency! 

Eunhyuk: Eh? Emergency? What Kind?

Donghae: Just don't ask what it is! just go here! NOW! bbali~

Eunhyuk: araseo~

--End of Phone Conversation--

 

Avery: Who is that?

Eunhyuk: It's Hae~ he said.. we should go at the XxXxXXxX Restaurant.. He said there's an emergency.

Avery: Then We should go now ! ...

Eunhyuk: *nod.nod.* Ka ja....

 

Eunhyuk and Avery paddled together and reach the end. They got off on the boat and start running.

 


Finally!~ I have updated CHAPTER 3 !

Sorry if it is soooooooooo LATE! I'm really busy in school and everytime i have time in our computer, My net always in CRAPPY-MODE~

And sorry if it is boring~ i just made this at my school when my teacher is lecturing us~ XDDD

Anyways.. just wait the other chapters and you'll enjoy this fic~ arachi ? :)

PeaceOUT~ :*