The Prank

The Day i Fell inlove with .. YOU :) [Updated: CHAPTER THREE]

*eunhyuk and Avery running towards the Restaurant that Donghae said*

 

+++ the two arrived at the restaurant. +++

 

[a/n: i'll just put the initials okay? I think you'll easily recognize it]

#EH: EunHyuk

#DH: DongHae

#SR: SaRang / Avery

 

 

EH: *points at donghae* YAH! ~~ *panting* what happened?

DH:something came up.. The rest are inside.

SR: wait.. What exactly happened?..

DH : let's just go inside shall we?.. *they now going inside the restaurant*

 

+++ inside +++

[a/N: here's what the restaurant looks like.. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&tbm=isch&q=5+star+restaurant&revid=1799062303&sa=X&ei=aHN6T5qTMs6hiAfSj-znAg&ved=0CAcQ1QIoAA&biw=1024&bih=672]

 

#HC: HeeChul

#KI: KangIn

#KB: KiBum

#SH: Shindong

 

#LN: Luna

#VIC: Victoria

#KR: Krystal

#SL: Sulli

#A: Amber

 

 

* avery ran where f(x)'s and Super Junior's table is*

SR: *panicing* YAH, ~~ Did Something Happened? Are you all hurt? How do you feel? SAY SOMETHING! ALL: *calm*

KR: woah.. Woaaah.. Calm down will you?!

DH: Let's sit okay? * Eunhyuk and Avery obey what Donghae said.. The 3 sit down on ther chair..

 

[A/N: Here's the sitting arrangement.. ^^

 

 

                    EH.        |||        SR        |||.        VIC.        |||         DH.           ||| LN

    SH |||.                                                                                                                        |||. KB

                    HC.        |||.       KI.        |||.        SL.          |||.         A.            |||. KR

 

as you see.. EH, SR, VIC, DH, and LN is in the front.. While HC, KI, SL, A and KR is at the back.. SH is in the Left and KBis on the right Ü ]

 

 

 

EH: is there something really. Happened here?.. I mean you are all oh-so calm..

 

*while EUnhyuk is stating his speech... [xDDDD] there are two waiters arrive on the table with food on the trays.. The waiters put the food at their table*

 

SR: *Looks at the waiter* excuse me but.. We didn't order this.. *points at the foods-*

KB: But WE are the one who order these.. *looks at the waiter* Please continue serving.. *smiles at the waiter*

 

*the waiters continue their business.. After they finish.. They left..*

 

SR: e-eh? What d-do you mean?! *start to yell* donghae oppa said that SOMETHING is happeneing here! Then now.. You just order to eat?!

 

KI: BINGO! You got it.. We obviously order to eat!

SR: THEN WHAT DOES DONGHAE OPPA SAID A WHILE AGO?!

DH: we just made those stuffs~~ KI: we just TRICKED you~~

SR&EH: *shouting* BWOYAAH??!!!? *with silly shock face*

All: *starts to Laugh hard*

EH: ARE YOU ALL ING KIDDING ME?!?!

SH: *still laughing* No foul words please ~~ *continue to laugh*

SR: SERIOUSLY.. We are dead--worried with you guys! ARE YOU ALL CRAZYYY?! First you tricked us then second.. You LAUGH Without a reason!

VIC: *giggling* sorry Honey but.. We HAVE reasons with that~~ *still giggling*

SR: THEN WHAT ARE THOSE?!

A: When we all meet WHERE we supposed to meet.. We all feeling hungry.. So we agree to go at a restaurant and obviously eat. But the Big- Sulli here told us that. Both of you are missing.. So we plan to go here by ourselves and let both of you starve.. but when we arrive here. We realized thatwe must complete because it's DongHae- Hyung's birthday today.. [A/N: In this story.. Amber used to call HYUNG the boys who are older than her] SO BE HAPPY THAT WE STILL HAVE CONSIDERATION WITH YOU TWO!

EH: THEN YOU SHOULD JUSTCALL US AND GO HERE!~

DH: Then it's no fun!~~ *chuckles*

LN: And the reason why we are laughing are out.. Becasue of your stupid expressions! You should see your faces.. THEY ARE EPIC! *laughs*

SR&EH: *shouts again* WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

All: *laughs again*

KI: yeah.. Siblings.. Like Brother.. Like sister.. *chuckles*

SR: *looks at KI*. IS THERE NY SAYINGS LIKE THAT?!

All: *laughs again*

 

*then suddenly the Manager of the restaurant go to their table*

 

MANAGER: excuse me Ladies and Gentlemen.. But.. Can you please Low down your voices.. You're not just our customer wants some time eating their food..

All: *stops laughing:

SR: *covers mouth* omo.. MIANHAE..

All: naee.. Cheosungmida..

 

*then the manager left.. The table has covered with awkward silence*

*they all look at each other then.. Stat giggling all over again*

 

KB: let's just eat.. Or we will make a commotion again..

All: NAAEEE~~~

 

* they start to eat and eat and eat! They eat like there's no tomorrow.. They continue to eat while teasing each other. After finishing the main course-dish.. There are three waiters arrive again at their table.. The waiters start to serve the last course-dessert*

 

SR: *drools at the food* uwaaaah~ Kamsahamnida! *looks at the waiter sering them while smiling*

*suddenly became shock*

 

 

 

omo...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUNG-JIN OPPA?!


 

A/N : YO PEOPLE!! Sorry if I just update today.. IM very deppresed this days.. From our LAST EXAMS.. SCHOOL CLEARANCES.. My AUDITION at SM ENT. And suchs..

But.. I AM FREEEE AGAIIINN! ~~~ Sooo.. Thoughts about this chappie?

 

P.S. i just did this chapter on my iPad so it's kinda... What can i describe.. CRAPPY..

P.P.S. did you get the table arrangement? Just comment down if you have questions and stuff..

P.P.P.S. E.L.F.S out there.. I think you know the name.. SUNGJIN? Ü

P.P.P.P.S .. XDDDDD sorry but .. ANYONE HERE HAVE TWITTER ACCOUNT? And ANYONE HERE WHO LIKES VICTORIA SONG OF F(x) ? So if you have and wants update about SONG QIAN and f(x).. Follow us on twitter ~~~>> @SongQianFacts ^^