Normal Happenings~

The Day i Fell inlove with .. YOU :) [Updated: CHAPTER THREE]

Sa Rang / Avery's POV

 

I was still dreaming in my bed when i felt someone if brushing away my hair from my forehead. "Good Morning Sunshine~" someone said. I supposed he's also the one who caressed my hair. I groggily turned to my left to avoid the hand because i'm still sleepy. Suddenly, he hugged me from behind. I turned to that person so i can see who is it. I open my eyes and from what i expected, the one who those things is my lovely brother, Hyuk Jae.

Eunhyuk -- Blue
Sa Rang / You -- Pink
Your POV -- Black



"Sa Rang-ie~ Wake upp~"

"Shiissh~ I'm still sleepy~ 5 more minutes~"


I closed my eyes. I felt that he sat up and start shouting

"YAH! LEE SA RANG! YOU SLEEPY HEAD! It's ALREADY 7! OUR

CLASS STARTS AT 7:45! WE GOTTA GET GOING OR WE WILL BE LATE!"


I fastly got up and check my clock. IT IS 7 AM!

I panicly get out from my bed and go straight to my bathroom.

i heard him laugh and said;

"After You take shower, go down and eat your breakfast!

Mom prepared those for us so better eat it while it is hot!"


I heard the door closed. I managed to get myself ready for school.

 




Sa Rang's Mom -- Gray

I go downstairs and smelled something nice. I tracked those smell as my feet landed on our kitchen. I bet my mom cook those. blank.gif

"Sa Rang, honey, sit down and eat. Hurry up or you'll be late~"

I sat beside Hyuk Jae oppa and eat up.

After we eat, we bid our goodbye for Mom and go straight infront of the door. specifically, in our shoe racks.

[If I am not mistaken, in Korea, their shoes are inside at front of their door]

While we're wearing our school shoes..

"Sa Rang saeng~ Today is Donghae's birthday.. he wants you to be there. even your group, f(x). wanna come?"

"Sure thing. Where and what time?"

"After our classes. Around 5PM at Lotte World. We're having fun you know.~"

"Araseo~ but did you already got permission to eomma?"

"Ofcourse. She just said that I should take care of my lovely sister"

he said while patting my head. We stood up and headed to oppa's Motor bike. He lend me the white helemet and I wear it. I got behind him at the motor bike and hug his back immediately.

"You like hugging me right? Am I that cool so much?"

he teased. i slapped his his arms, playfuly.

" Babo. . . "

i muttered. I just smiled and hide my face behind his back when he start the engines and go~

 



At School..

EunHyuk's POV



We have reached the school gate. I parked my bike and we got off from it. Suddenly I heard fan-girls screaming. I turned around and see girls are scattered around of Me and Sa Rang. I flashed a smile on those girls [ some kinda.. Fan-service? kkk~] and they start screaming again. I looked at my younger sister and i saw her glaring at those girls. She's so cute when she's jealous. I grabbed her hand and start dragging her away from the crowd and now, we reached the corridors.

"What's with those girls who are screaming?!? It's like.. there's a fire around the CAMPUS!"

she said while pouting. I laughed at her statement.

"It seems that there's someone who is jealous here~"

"Who the hell told you that I am jealous? I am just freakly annoyed with them, Hyuk Jae oppa~"

I poke her cheeks and bring up a certain topic.

"Yah~ Sa Rang-saeng.. can i ask a question?"

"You just did."

"yeah. I mean.. Can i ask another question?"

"You just did again." "

Aish! Stop fooling around! i wanna Ask something!"

I said like an annoyed person but i'm not. I really like her foolishness. She just giggle.

"go ahead"

"Why don't you call me by my stage name? I mean.. You can call me EunHyuk just like others calling me.."

"Puh-leasse! I don't want to!"

"Why?!"

"It just make goosebumps on me calling you that. And it feels like gross and disgusting 'cause i always thought that your name is used just to flirt around~"

"Then f(x) is just flirting around with me? They are callin' me 'EunHyuk oppa'"

she knocked my head then replied

"f(x) is an exception! You just ask them to call you by your stupid-stage-name! "

"What about my group? Super Junior02? They are just flirting with me?"

"yeah? I think so?"

she teased. I want to reply but the bell rang and we have reached Sa Rang's room.

"So. see you later oppa!"

She turned around but i grabbed her wrist and make her faced me

"wae?"

"You forgot something."

"oh.. yeah.. sorry I forgot.."

she kissed me on my left cheek.

"Goodbye oppa~"

then she entered her room. I managed to walk to my room. My lips just curved for a smile remembering how Sa Rang kissed me. I shaked my head and told myself that.. 'it is just normal for siblings. Some brother-sister love. yeah. That's right.. it's just some Sibling-love' I knocked my head then continue walking to my room.
 



Sa Rang / Avery's POV

Yey! It's lunchtime~ Another free time ~ I streched my arms and fixed my things when suddenly, Vic-eomma approached me. Yeah btw. f(x) called her eomma 'cause she's the oldest among us and the leader of the group ^^

Victoria's POV -- RED

Amber's POV -- GREEN

Luna's POV -- ORANGE

Sulli's POV -- GOLDEN ROD

Krystal's POV -- AQUA/CYAN



"Avery~ Wanna have lunch outside the Campus?"

"yeah. Why not ?"

i smiled

"Hey Sull.. wanna come? "

"I would like to.. but I need to research at the Library for the stupid project that Mr. Stupid gave us.. Mianhae~ "

"How about You Luna?"

"I have Vocal-training around.. 12:30.. "

"What about.. Krys?"

"Same as Luna.. I have training too.."

"Amber?"

" Sull asked me if I can help her.. So.. i can't".

"Araseo~ So.. Me and Avery will go now... See you all later again!~"

We've waved our hands to each other and go on our places..blank.gif

 

 


 

We walked passing the gate of the campus to go outside. We really love that School we are in! Imagine~ you can go outside the Campus if it's Lunch time~ And it gives us time to go anywhere we want in an hour and a half...

"Avery~~ Where should we go?"

"We should go get something to eat.. I'm hungry"

"I'm thinking about that too.. Whe're do you want to eat?"

i looked at Vic-eomma and smiled

"Same Place"

We've nodded with each other. We enter our usual place, a cafe named, 'Handel and Gretel'.

 

We entered the cafe and as usual it is, the place is still warm :) We sat on a table beside the window, our usual place, and get the menu that's on the table.

"This place is still the same even though Yesung oppa and the others go to states."

"yeah, It's still warm and cozy"

"I missed them already.."

"How about me? Do you miss me?"

we looked who's talking and not-much-suprised, it is Yesung's eomma.

"Eommoni!"

"Ofcourse! we've missed You!"

we said happily.

"So what do you want to order?"

"Just like the same as before."

"Araseo~ I'll go get your order"

....

"You know.. I still don't get it why Super Junior need to be broken apart."

"And other than that..The other group moved in states.. instead of staying here"

"They need to get together again.. Besides today is Donghae-oppa's birthday.."

But suddenly our orders are now here! finally~

"Here's your orders sweetie.."

Yesung's eomma said while putting our dish at our table..

"Gomawo"

"gomupsumida"

"dae~ and by the way.. Have you seen Yesung these days?"

"Mwo? See Yesung-oppa here?"

"We thought he's on states?"

we said suprised. then, Yesung's eomma laughed akwardly

"kkk~ I-I think I j-just missed h-him s-so m-uch.. t-that's why i asked y-you kkk~... I should g-go now~ a-annyeong"

she left us hurriedly... we just ignored about it and we eat happily...

 


We've finished eating..

"Ahhhh~ I'm full~~"

"Yeah..Me Too.. by the way.. Today is Donghae oppa's birthday right? "

"Yeah.. Right.. What about it?"

"Hyuk Jae oppa said that he's inviting us to go with him so that we'll celebrate Donghae oppa's brithday.."

"Yeah.. Sure.. Where and What time is it ? "

"Around 5PM at Lotte World.."

"Lotte World?! I'll definitely come!"

"Good.. now.. we should text the others if they want to come"

"Ara~ I'll go text Luna And Sulli.."

"And I'm with.. Krys and Amber.."

we excitedly texted them and they all agree~

"And another thing.. Can you help me buy a gift for Donghae-oppa?"

"ofcourse.. i also need to buy him one"

"Ka ja.." then we go to the cashier and pay our meals, we bid goodbye on Yesung's mom and hurriedly go to the shop.

 


We reach the shopping mall...

"Hey.. what should we buy for him?"

"hmmm.. Something that there's a fish in it~" we both nodded.

 

Now we're finished buying donghae-oppa's gift. and we have around 10 minutes to go on our School Campus when suddenly a man bumped us and we dropped our things..

The man helped us to get our things that now on the floor.

"Kamsahamnida.." "dae~ Kamsa~"

we say our thank you when he lift his head to face us. we looked at him and suprisingly..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"YESUNG OPPA?!"

 


So... That's it! I left it as a Cliff hanger~~ XDD

 

How was it? Please Leave a comment and suggestions below~~ ^^

There's still many things that will happen~~

Stay tuned!

 

 

P.S. please bare with my Typos and grammars.. ENJOY!~ :)