Chapter 2

A High School Love story

The sky is starting to darken as Sehun continue to walk through the city, in hopes of finding something to entertain him. It had already been a long day at school, and it had not helped when he got home and his father had started yelling at him for taking the unconscious boy home with him. His father was already mad about Sehun’s way of living and did not like him taking his flings with him home, thinking Jongin was just another one of many others. And when Sehun had taken the unconscious boy with him home, he admits he did hope he would benefit from it one way or the other. So then when Jongin had run out of the room seemingly flustered over what he had said to him it had sparked an interest in wanting to see it again. He wanted to see Jongin’s blushing face again, and he could not understand why. Sehun shakes his head and walks the rest of the way back home.

 

————————

 

«OH SEHUN!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I TOLD YOU THERE WOULD BE SOME IMPORTANT PEOPLE HERE FOR DINNER, AND THAT YOU HADE TO BE HERE TO MEET THEM!» His father was furious, while his mother stood at the side with a disappointed look on her face.

«I told you dad, I do not wan’t to meet those people. I don’t want to participate in these dinners that you have. I DON’T CARE!!!!»

You think this is a joke? You think you have a say in this? You are taking over the company in a few years, so you need to make connections. And I am helping you do that. I am helping your future as the future CEO of Oh corp.»

«I don’t want to take over as the next CEO and you know that. So stop telling me how to live for you own benefits. I have told you over and over again that I wanna be a designer. You know what forget it. I’m going to my room, DON’T bother me!» As I walk to my room I can hear my father yelling after me, telling me to get down there. That the conversation was not over. I lock the door to my room and lay down on my bed, wondering what it would be like to live in a family where I could choose my own future, and my father would not constantly be telling me what to do. As my thought wander I fall asleep.

 

 

————————

 

«Are you really sure this is safe Baekhyun? My head is starting to get a little itchy.» I try my hardest not to start scratching my head, as Baekhyun continues to put the dye in my hair.

«Don’t worry it’s gonna be fine. And there you go, the last of the dye is in the hair, now you just need to wait for it to set so we can rinse it out.» He smiles to me. I’m really starting to regret letting them dye my hair. What if it doesn’t look good on me? What if I end up looking ridiculous, then Sehun would definitely not wanna be seen around me. 

«Jongin stop worrying. You are going to look amazing, I’m telling you.»

«How do you know that? I have never changed my hair color before. You don’t know how it will turn out. What if I end up looking ridiculous? If that happens everyone is going to laugh at me tomorrow. Why did I let you do this to me?» Baekhyun sits down in front of me seeing the worry in my eyes.

«You will look fine, and if you don’t like it you can always wear a hat tomorrow and then we can dye it back after school. Come on lets was it out.» As Baekhyun starts washing out the hair dye I can’t stop the worry for how it will turn out and how everyone will react to it the next day. As all the hair dye is washed out of my hair I sit up so that Baekhyun can dry my hair when I hear him gasp, but not telling me anything, making me even more paranoid then I already am. When he is done drying my hair he puts the towel over my head and walking back into his room, where Chanyeol is lying on the bed playing on his phone.

«Chanyeol take a look at this. Isn’t it amazing?» Baekhyun says as he removes the towel lying on my head. Chanyeol looks up and his eyes widens. Not being able to wait anymore I walk over to the full length mirror standing next to the dresser to look at my hair.

«He looks amazing don’t he Channie.» Looking in the mirror I can’t help but to agree with him. It really did turn out amazing.

« He dose indeed. You did amazing baby.» Chanyeol answers giving Baekhyun a kiss on his mouth. Not really wanting to see where this will end up, I decide to leave. Smiling the entire way home, wondering what the next day will be like.

 

 

——————————

 

The next day at school Baekhyun and I walk to our class to meet Chanyeol. As we are walking down the hall way I notice that most the students are looking our way.

Baekhyun, why are they looking at me like that?» When more and more students are looking my way and whispering to each other I start getting more and more nervous and I just want to get out of here. I have never been a big fan of big crowds putting their attention on me.

They are just admiring your new hair color, witch by the way looks absolutely amazing on you.» I just shake my head at his explanation, witch was not helpful at all.

Why did I do this again. They probably think its ugly.» As I say this my feet seems more interesting then anything else. I really like the hair color and was really happy that Baekhyun was willing to do this for me, but all the staring was really starting to get to me. When we get to our class I walk to sit down next to Chanyeol hoping the least amount of people are looking at me. I’m still not sure if this plan is going to work in getting Sehun’s attention. Just as Baekhyun is trying to tell me something Sehun walks trough the door, and Baekhyun gives me a little smirk and whispers just wait and see to me. I just shake my head and look up to see Sehun staring at me, before he smirks and walks to his seat just as the teacher walks into the class room and starts the class. What in the world just happened? 

 

 

—————————

 

The next classes up to lunch break were all pretty much the same. I walk into the class room, everyone stops what they are doing, stare at me, before they start whispering between them selves. And walking into the cafeteria was no different.

«Baek, this is scaring me a little. Why are they staring at me?» I look down at my tray of half eaten food.

«It’s the new hair color Jongin. It looks like they like it don’t you think Baek?» As Baekhyun tries to swallow the food in his mouth I turn to Chanyeol.

«When either one of you decides to change hair color they never stare at you like this. Why are they staring at me? And what makes you think they like the hair color? They might think its ugly. I knew this was a bad idea.»

«Of course they don’t look like that when we change our hair colors. We have done it to many times, it’s noting new anymore when we do it. But you have never done anything like this before, witch is why they are staring at you. It’s something new, something they have never seen or thought they would ever see before. And we know they like it because we have heard people talk about it. They really think you look amazing. Now stop complaining and eat up you food. Your prince charming could walk through that door any minute now.» I look over at the door to the cafeteria for a minute before I look down at my food again and continue to eat.

«Yes, yes mom, I got it.» That makes Baekhyun poke me in my ribs. Before Baekhyun can do anything more to me the door to the cafeteria opens and Sehun walks through it. He scans the cafeteria, and when his eyes land on mine its like the world stops for a second. He then smirks and starts walking towards my table.

 

 

———————————

 

 

When I wake up the next morning, I can hear my parent argue about something downstairs. So I hurry up and get dressed before I hurry out of the house to not end up in the discussion. 

«Sehun where are you hurry to go?» I can tell by the way my father is speaking to me that he wants me to sit down at the dinner table and talk with them.

«I’m going to school father.» And before he has the chance to tell me other wise I am out the door and in my car driving to school.

 

When I get there the plan is to go up to the roof and stay there during the first few classes. I’ve  never been a big fan of math or science and usually stay on the roof during dose classes, but when I got to school today I hear the students whispering amongst each other about the class president and a new hair color. Now this is definitely something I would like to see. So with that thought in mind I headed to my first class of the day. There was nothing tho that could have warned me about what I was about to see when i would enter the class room. When I walk through the door into the class room my eyes land on the most beautiful face I have ever seen framed by not the black hair I had seen the day before but blond hair. And it’s the most beautiful combination I have ever seen. A little taken back of my own thoughts I give him a little smirk before I walk to my own seat at the back of the room. This is going to be interesting.

 

After the first class when all I did was look at Jongin and his new hair color, I had walked up to the roof and spent the rest of my morning classes there, not able to stop thinking about Jongin with blond hair. When I hear the bell to indicate lunch time I decide to walk down to the cafeteria and get my self something to eat, and maybe tease a little someone when I get there. As I walk through the door into the cafeteria I scan trough the crowd of people to spot the face that had not been able to leave my mind since the day before. When I spot him I smirk and starts walking towards him. I stop when I stand right next to him, his face getting more and more red as I continue to stand there. I then bend down and whisper in his ear.

« I like your new hair color Jongin.»