Prologue

A High School Love story

«I’m telling you, no one is going to want to go out on a date with you if you keep up this class president image you have decided upon having.» As always Baekhyun has a meaning about every thing, and todays topic, like any other day, unfortunately happens to be my love life.

«Baek let Jongin be, there might be someone who…»

«No one I tell you is going to ask Jongin out on a date unless he decides to change his image. You know I’m right. There is no one that is going to think that they want to take Jongin out on a date.» I just shake my head, already used to Baekhyun and his meanings about my love life, and continue to eat my food as I see Chanyeol trying to stand up for me without any success. If there is one thing I have learned about Baekhyun over the years of being friends with him is you do not tell him he is wrong about something. If he has set his mind on something, there is no way to change his mind, so you just have to let him have his way or try and pray you succeed in running away without him catching you. If he catches you trying to run away your a dead man. 

 

As my two best friends continue to argue about my love life I look up at the door as someone walks through it, a tall guy with pink hair, ripped jeans and a leather jacket, and bruises on his face.

«You know Jongin, staring at him wont get him to notice you» Baekhyun whispers in my ear. I turn to look at Baekhyun, with a confused expression on my face.

«I’ve been trying to tell you the entire lunch, Sehun wont notice you if you continue with the class president, straight A image you have at the moment. And don’t look at me like that Jongin. You know the only people he ever notice are the ones who rebel, the ones that have their own style and don’t care what everyone else thinks. That don’t try to please everyone then them selves. You do none of those thing. But I can help you, change your style just enough to get him to notice you, but not to much for you to get uncomfortable.» 

«You know Baek, maybe I don’t want him to notice me, what special is there about me that he have not already seen in someone else. I’m not someone that a guy like Sehun would like back, and you know that. And even if he liked me back it would never work out, he would never stay interested in me, so stop bringing it up.» Just as Baekhyun is about to answer the bell rings and I hurry out of the cafeteria.

 

What is it that Baekhyun cant understand. Why cant he just see that me and Sehun will never happen. Oh Sehun, the son of CEO Oh of OH corp. one of the biggest firms in South Korea, date Kim Jongin, middle class, parents working overtime just to make sure we can live the life we do. Yeah right definitely going to happen.

 

—————————

 

 

As the last bell of the day rang and the students were rushing out the doors, Jongin was standing by his locker taking his time putting the books he don’t need back in the locker. He looked up at the students rushing past him, talking happily together about their plans for the day, or the latest gossip about their favorite idols. Sometimes he wish that Chanyeol and Baekhyun were not the only friends he had, so that when they decides to have a date night he will not be left alone. They never did it on purpose, leaving him alone like this. When they had asked him if he wanted to join them having a movie marathon over at Baekhyun’s place, he had said no. Telling them he had homework to do instead and for them to have fun, so they had left before him, leaving him there alone. He knew if he had joined them, the two of them would sit together on the floor giggling and talking together, and always ending up making out at the end of the movie, making Jongin feel like a third wheel, and he did not want to feel like that. Don’t get him wrong he love his two friend, he really do, but sometimes he feels really lonely seeing his two friends together like that, having found the love of their lives and being happy together. With that in mind he takes the last book he needs for his homework and turns around just to bump into someone.

 

«Look what we have here guys, a little class president still lingering around school. Bumping into people. You should learn to use your eyes little class president.» Myungsoo, a guy from Jongin’s class, says as the others starts laughing.

«Acting just like a real class president. Getting straight A’s. Reminding the teachers about homework and then getting the rest of the class in trouble when we haven’t done it. You’re a real teachers pet.» Sungyeol, another one of the guys, says before he kicks Jongin in the leg, making him fall to the floor. They continue to hit and kick him as they laugh, and Jongin whimper as the kicks continue in hope for this all to stop.

«Myungsoo maybe you should fight someone your own size, someone willing to fight back.» The last thing Jongin sees before he black’s out is Oh Sehun, in his ripped jeans and pink hair hitting the guy, who’s name seemed to be Myungsoo.