Baliw..Cray cray?!

Eehee
Please log in to read the full chapter

I don't know if I made same plot but anyways. Mehehehe. I'm currently lazy af. No inspiration to create some crazy ChaeLisa stoweeies. I really do want to write some smexy stuff but I lack experience. If you know what I mean. Mehehehehe.  So here it goes. As usual, pure fantasy. Anything similar is not anyone's fault. We might think same but we express differenly. As for me I lack expressing properly because because. Mehehe. Someone told mee that they've read similar/plot/stories as mine but it mine was published earlier. I actually don't think it's an issue and I actually don't mind. Really. I'm glad if they found my plot interesting then they make it better or more beautiful. Mehehe. As long they're making people happy. I'm fine with it. Am I amazing?! Lol. I write because I'm still practicing tho I think I'm not improving. WTH~ okay enuf of this. 


®∆w®


Chaeyoung's out with her family. While the other members are stuck at home. Jennie is having her beauty sleep while Jisoo and Lisa are hanging out together in their living room watching anime and eating popcorn.

“Unnie, I’m nervous” Lisa said with a sigh. Jisoo looked at their maknae and rubbed her head affectionately.

“Don’t be” she simply answered and continued watching. Lisa blinks and checked the time on her phone. Chaeyoung will be arriving soon with her mom and sister. She frowned, Chaeyoung didn’t even answer her texts.

They sound of the door opening startled Jisoo and Lisa. 

”Nyongaaaan guys! I bought food!” shouted the breathless Chaeyoungie

“Where’s your mom and unnie? Asked Lisa who’s peeking behind Chaeyoungie

“Oh, they went back to their hotel  to rest. They’ll just visit us tomorrow. But Alice unnie keeps on asking and talking about you. Waeyo?  Chaeyoung looking at Lisa curiously.

Lisa was just standing like a statue but released a heavy sigh.

“Lisa is nervous meeting your family!” 

“But more likely more nervous because she’s gonna ask for your hand?” Jisoo answered for Lisa

“Yah, unnie! Are you my manager or spoke person to speak on my behalf?!” Lisa shouted while running towards Jisoo to cover to prevent her spilling more info.

Being an obli

Please log in to read the full chapter