Confused...???

Angel Tears

Aiggooo... Im REALLY SORRY!!! Im not update early... ==" Is because conection in my home is have a little trouble... Hope you all understand what I mean...^^ Ok then... Here my update... Hope you all like it...^^

=============================================================================

"Why do they call my name??" Ask Hyorim to himself. Hyorim still stuck in his mind that he was not aware if Jaejoong and Yunho were gone.
"Aiisshhh ... Actually I do not think too much about what they say, now ... I lost track of them !!!!" Hyorim grumbled, he immediately went in search of Jaejoong and Yunho without knowing if there is someone who can see, not the angels like him or Changmin but only human.
"Wow ... I do not think if angels really exist ..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ __ ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Meanwhile ...

"So ... Why are you still thinking Hyorim, huh??" Yunho asked as he drank his coffee.

 

"I do not know, Yun ... Maybe I'm still really feeling guilty ..." Jaejoong sighed. Yunho looked at his friend with a sad face.
 

"Before she died, we have little quarrel. I accused she of having an affair with Kibum, though she did not do it at all ... I had made her cry and sad ... After the funeral, Kibum come and explain everything to me ..." Add Jaejoong stared blankly at his coffee.

~> Flashback <~
At Funeral ...

Jaejoong was still kneeling and look sad at the Hyorim photo placed on hes tomb. He has been there for almost 1 hour, regretting what happened yesterday evening. He continued to cry and to focus attention on the photo Hyorim slowly until he felt a tap on his shoulder that makes divert his attention.

"Excuse me ... Do you Kim Jaejoong-shi?? Husband Hyorim Noona??" Ask someone who patted his shoulder.

 

"Yes ... Who are you? Are you Kibum??" Answer Jaejoong got up and stood parallel with Kibum.
 

"Umm ... Yes!! Actually ... I want to explain everything to you, Jaejoong-shi. Hyorim Noona never had an affair with me, we were always together because I'm looking for relatives here." Clearly Kibum. Jaejoong looked at him cynically.
 

"Help you find your family?? What you can not look it up, huh?? You're a man!! Not deserve you ask for help to a woman ..." Angry Jaejoong.
 

"Not so Jaejoong-shi ... Listen to the me first ... Actually me and Hyorim Noona is a younger brother , rather I was half brother Hyorim Noona ... Before she marry you, I went to find my thruth family . And I do not know if Hyorim Noona already married ... I just know it when Hyorim Noona took me to meet and she was crying as she tells the story of you who have accused him of cheating. I as a brother of Hyorim Noona is not receiving your treatment, Jaejoong-shi. Actually you listen to what your wife said compared with other people even if that friend of your wife. " Reply Kyuhyun cynical too. Jaejoong was shocked and looked at Kibum did not believe.
 

* How did he know?? * He thought to himself.
 

"What are you talking about, huh?? I do not understand ..." Jaejoong said in evasion.
 

"Huh ... You think I do not know what the reason you accuse Hyorim Noona affair with me?? You better believe his best friend, Jung Nicole, right?? How could you once, Jaejoong-shi. If you know, when I returned to this town, she with a happy tell about you, how good you and how handsome you. She did not even glance at any man, she still loves you. But what she can have from you?? You accuse her of having an affair with her own brother, I feel sorry for Hyorim Noona as it gets a husband like you! " Kibum said angrily and pointed at Jaejoong face. Jaejoong looked down, he was very sorry and did not reply what Kibum saying.
 

"You know, Jaejoong-shi?? Before Hyorim Noona died, before she married you, she never have experienced like this ... Shee never betrayed or been accused by a man who she loved, and just this once she got it. If Hyorim Noona still life, I hope she is soon to divorce you, Jaejoong-shi! " Add Kibum. Hearing the word divorce is to make Jaejoong looked at Kibum and Kibum replied sarcastically.
 

"Why do you talk like that, huh??" Jaejoong asked rudely grabbed the collar Kibum.
 

"Just so you know Jaejoong-shi, as long as I live Hyorim Noona always supported me, she kept encouraging as I felt as a child of exiles, and I was not going to let her get this treatment from you or from anyone, even if their boyfriend or husband! Now please remove your hand from me ... " Kibum command. Jaejoong grunted and let go of its grip with a rough, very loose grip Kibum soon leave.
Jaejoong looked down, he knelt before the tomb Hyorim again. he Hyorim face in the photo with a sad smile and a tear the corner of his eye.

 

"Mianhe, Hyorim Mianhe....." Jaejoong whispered.
~> End Flashback <~

"You should not believe what Nicole said, although she was a friend Hyorim. Not necessarily what she says are actually what Hyorim doing." Yunho said. Jaejoong smiled sadly and looked at his coffee cup with a blank look.

 

"Yes ... Actually I do not believe what Nicole say to me ... I really miss her, Yun!! You know what it feels like if we abandoned by the people we love because we?? Even before we asked for her forgiveness ... I feel very guilty ... I wanted to die ... " Reply Jaejoong. Yunho sighed and stared out the window, he saw a pair of lovers who were fighting then making up and chuckled together, without its knowing he was also smiling at them.
 

"Actually you do not speak so ... Hyorim may want you to live happily in this world until dying to meet you ... If you want to catch up, she might be sad ..." Yunho said without looking at Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at Yunho confused.
 

"Why is she sad?? Not that she should be happy because we will be together??" Jaejoong asked, confused. Yunho looked at him seriously.
 

"You think with you're dead, you can be together?? Not necessarily ... Remember it! You'd better go home and take some break... I'll talk to Nicole for cancelled all your meeting..." Answer Yunho got up from his stool and held out his hand on Jaejoong. Jaejoong accepted and they left the cafe that.

==================================== Fengfeng ===========================================

 

How about this?? Please comment...^^