I Think I Know You

Angel Tears

Hyorim down to earth with a fixed reading the profile of a man who would become its victims.
* Looks like I recognize it but when??? * Ask Hyorim, suddenly felt pain in his head. It feels like a tingling head sharp objects and make them scream in pain.
"AARRGGHHH!" Hyorim shouted, holding his head. Fortunately there are Changmin who accidentally passed by and heard the shout Hyorim immediately approached Hyorim.

"Hyorim-ah ... Are you okay??" Changmin asked, worried.
"I don't know ... When I want to remember something that makes my head hurt ..." Answer Hyorim still in pain.
"Let's go back to heaven!" Changmin's proposal.
"No!! I have to perform this task ..." Denies Hyorim

"But ..." Changmin want to argue but was interrupted by Hyorim.
"No buts, it's my business ... I have to finish it!" Cut Hyorim. Changmin sighed and nodded.
"OK ... Take care of yourself, Hyorim-ah!! I gotta go ... Bye ..." Reply Changmin then fly to another place.
At that time, Jaejoong was looking at her wedding photos with Hyorim and without realizing it, tears streaming from her eyes.
"Do not you miss this moment, Hyorim-ah??" Jaejoong asked and Hyorim face in the photo.
"Just so you know, I really miss you by my side ..." Add Jaejoong.
"Always smiling at me, called me oppa, and most importantly you are part of my life ... Without you, I think I'm gonna die ..."
Then, Jaejoong get out of bed and walked to the balcony. He inhaled a deep breath and looked toward the sky. Jaejoong looked at the sky and accidentally looked toward Hyorim who are in pain and helped Changmin.
"What is Hyorim??? But it is not possible ... How did he get there??" Jaejoong asked, surprised.Jaejoong asked, surprised. But he still looked at their
"Surely it's because I'm stressed ... I had to take a bath now!" Jaejoong said then go into.

Hyorim got home Jaejoong. He looked around and began to think of her memory first, then the pain came again and this time more intense. Because no strong hold, ahkirnya Hyorim fainting and can be seen by the human body. It was also Jaejoong was shocked out of the shower and then approached the body Hyorim.
"Hyo-Hyorim-ah?" Jaejoong asked in shock. Jaejoong immediately picked Hyorim and put it on the bed. Jaejoong continued to stand over the Hyorim until Hyorim realized.
"Where is this??" Ask Hyorim.
"In my home ... And who are you??" Answer Jaejoong turned to ask.
"I ... I ... Nobody!" Answer Hyorim then disappear and make Jaejoong was shocked again. Jaejoong looked around and then sighed and dropped down to breakfast. Hyorim just looked at Jaejoong from the roof of the sky, she made herself transparent.

~> Hyorim POV <~
Why if I was near him I felt palpitations and also made me want to remember the past? I do not know him and he is my target ... I have to focus. Although there are still strange ...
~> End POV <~

==========================================

How about this??

Sorry for late update, I have many test and tomorrow Im rest!!^^

Soo, I think tomorrow I will update again!!