Angel of Death

Angel Tears

= Jaejoong POV =

I woke up again, still alone. On my side still remains empty, just like my heart... Always empty after you leave. I closed my face with the palm of my hand, Im so sorry. I wish, I did'nt do all that, you definitely still here. Wth me and always smile for me.

~> Flashback <~

Hyorim crying and out of the house after fight with Jaejoong. Because not careful, a speeding car and crashed into Hyorim who was crossing the street and weeping. Jaejoong was frustating to hear a woman yelling and soon he was out of house. Outside, he saw Hyorim bloodied and surrounded by crowds. Without realizing it, tears started falling and rolling down his cheeks. He immediately ran and hugged Hyorim. Jaejoong immediately send one person too call an ambulance, but unfortunately too long ambulance came and Hyorim lives not save.

~> End Flashback <~

If only I could turn time, Im not going fight wth you and you're still here with me.

= End POV =

 

Without Jaejoong realizing, eyes from heaven look at him. The eyes looked Jaejoong sadly.

* What make him cry?* All of a sudden someone called her.

" Hyorim-ah, the chairman want to see you!" Said Changmin, Hyorim nodded. In front of the altarm Hyorim downs ans facing the leaders of all the angel of death.

" Hyorim-ah, I have a job for you!" The wrod leader make Hyorim looked up and started at the leader.

" The task of what, chairman?" Ask Hyorim down again.

" I want you to kill thin man within 3 months!" Responsible leader who will deliver the profile peopel were killed. Hyorim accpet it and nodded.

" Ok..." Reply Hyorim soon disappear. After Hyorim go, all the angel of deaths began to talk each other.

" What it does'nt matter... Not that will Hyorim kill is her husband??" Jessica asked the leader. The leader sighed.

" it's okay, Hyorim will not know!" Responsible leader.

" Im worried about that... But... Fighting Hyorim..." Add Yoona

==============================================================

How about this?? I think is really short, right??