Ch. 4 {Caffeine}°

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Aki silently stood infront of the café they got kicked out yesterday. She rarely gets nervous, because she has experience a hard life  before.

 

Walking inside with ease. She greets the waitress who is familiar with her. Of course. She comes to the café everytime she needs to relief her stress. 

 

Slowly the waitress closes the gap between her and Aki. "Hey! I am so sorry for the incident yesterday. I didn't mean to kick you, and your friends out yesterday. It was the manager's order." She looked very sorry. Aki reassured her that she was fine, and that she and her friends deserved it. 

 

Though she couldn't help but to glance at this 'manager' that has been glaring at her since she came inside. Probably because they made a ruckus in his café 

 

His body was firmly built, yet his face was young and child-like. Like a bunny.

 

"Um... Jungri, I'm actually here because you said you needed a Barista?" Aki asked. She really wanted the job. She loves coffee and thinking that she will get payed by making her favorite drink everyday is worthwhile. And her Father was a Barista himself.

 

Jungri with the speed of light grabbed Aki's arm while squeeling like a fangirl "YES! YOU'RE HIRED! 200%!! YOU'RE APPLYING RIGHT?! YUP TOTALLY YOU'RE HIRED. COME WITH ME" she dragged her behind the counter, ignoring the stares from the customers, and the workers. Especially the shocking glare from her manager. 

 

They stopped in front of a coffee machine. Jungri was waiting in excitement. Making Aki giggle with delight "you know... you don't even know i can make coffee. Why so sure?" She asked in curiosity.

 

Jungri tapped her chin with her index finger as she think. "I don't know. I just trust you, and i know you won't disappoint. And the other girls who wanted to work here just wanted to get a close look with manager there, but i have a feeling you're more interested in this job than him, so go on!" Her fingers tapped on the machine to let Aki show her skills.

 

Aki was too busy making coffee that she doesn't realize the stare from behind her. Judging silently. 

 

They need a Barista fast, but all the people who came just treat the job as a joke. They only wanted to flirt with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter