Ch. 2 {unwanted meeting}°

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Why me' was the thought that crossed Haru's mind exactly when Jimin sat down beside her brother. 

 

As much as she wants to yell at her brother, she still needs to learn some respect to the guest. "Ah... nice to meet you Jimin i'm Haru." She awkwardly scratched her head.

 

Jimin replied with a warming smile. "Ah yes! I know a lot about you Haru!" His voice was very excited, and his eyes gleamed, just as if he has seen a celebrity or something.

 

'Wut..' He made her speechless.

 

"You have made quite a stir around our highschool days ever since Natsu showed us a picture of you and 2 other gir-! Mmmfff mmfffmm?" Natsu cupped Jimin's mouth in a speed of light, as cold sweat runs down his temple. "Now-now Jimin. This is not the time for that hehe..." he hesitated to look at his sister, and he regrets it right away as he saw flames forming around her. 

 

She was still smiling listening to jimin but her aura says 'ill deal with you later brother..'

 

Natsu slowly let go of jimin and studied his sister who was now scanning her phone screen seriously. She snap her head up with a relieved face. "Ah bro! The girls texted me to come and meet them at the gym."

 

It was truly ridiculous in Natsu's ear. He judged her so hard. 

 

"1. You don't exercise. 2. Only Fuyu who is truly fit 3. When girls say to meet them im pretty sure its not in the gym. And 4. Why gym?!" Showing a bewildered face, making jimin laugh, and slapping Natsu's arm in reflex. 

 

"I meant infront of the gym-"


"What's the name of the gym?"


"The Gym."


"Yes what's the name?"


"The Gym!"


"Yes YES! WHAT'S THE NAME?"

 

Before Haru could shove Natsu's face away from her who is backing down because her brother is getting in her face. Jimin comes to the rescue while dying of laughter. "Natsuuu, the gym is called 'The Gym' and nothing else hahaha." He was laughing so hard that he let out a squeaky sound from his throat. 

 

Jimin's laugh is contagious that even made Haru laugh out loud, adding the dumbfounded face that Natsu was displaying. "... never heard of it." He muttered.

 

"Well of course, you never go to the gym" she grumbled. 

 

This was something that Natsu can't deny. It was a Fact. But that doesn't mean he's weak. He's one of the strongest male out there and that's because he exercise naturally. Not in the gym.


Haru grabs her bag and stood up. "Well so if you'll excuse me-"

 

"Jimin will take you there." Natsu stated firmly. This earns a what from Haru, and Jimin. "But i thought you called me to discuss something?" Jimin asked.

 

Natsu replied with a 'do it.' Stare, thus making Jimin jumped from his seat with fast reflex. "Yes! Ill be taking you! Let's go!" He was trembling.

 

Haru could only sighed at the sight. She doesn't know why her brother is forcing Jimin with her, but she doesn't mind.

 

'He seems nice' she smiled. "Uh.. alright then. See ya bro" she waved at Natsu, and followed Jimin who was getting his car.

 

-

 

"So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter