Ch. 3 {Rain Go Away}°

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for the ride jimin." Haru got off the car with Jimin. She gives him a smile, making his heart flutter. "Ah! Of course! I couldn't let a girl walk all by herself you know..." he stated proudly. Though in both of their minds they knew exactly that if Natsu didn't ordered him to, Haru would've went alone.

 

Jimin insisted to walk her to The Gym. He had a romantic, and fluffy imaginations in his mind, but the current situation was far from what he expected. There was a big gap between them. Haru in the front, and Jimin 2 meters behind her. 

 

He cursed at himself for being so shy around girls. 

 

'If this keeps going, i'm gonna be alone forever' he groaned, scratching his head while hunching his back.

 

Haru was too busy enjoying the breeze to notice Jimin's agony. And was also busy finding her friends. It wasn't hard, because each of them has distinctive clothing and hair. In her mind, she's now searching for a girl with ginger hair and a warm tone coat standing beside another girl wearing black from head to toe. 

 

It wasn't long till she finds the people she was looking for, but there was an additional person infront of them. A man who has the same fashion style as Fuyu (all black) with a shocking mint hair. His facial screams 'anger' all over. The aura over there was tense and she can see that both of her friends were frozen on spot.

 

"Oh! Yoongi?" All 3 of them glance behind to find Haru and Jimin witnessing their situation. 

 

Jimin slowly walks towards Haru's side with calm. His focus was on the man named yoongi and has forgotten who was beside him. Haru glance at Jimin, then to Yoongi. "You know him?" She asked.

 

Before Jimin could answer, Yoongi starts opening his mouth. "Not now Jimin. I have an important business with one of this girls..." Hearing his deadly raspy tone, Fuyu avoided any eye contact with him. "...it involves money. And my face." He continues.

 

Now he was being extremely obvious, seeing the situation was him leaning in Fuyu's face in rage. The tension was getting higher, and higher.

 

3 people was shivering in fear. Jimin was scared that Yoongi will hurt the girl, while Aki, and Haru was afraid that Yoongi will get another bruise from Fuyu.

 

Fuyu send him the deadliest glare ever, that even made yoongi a bit taken back. "Why i outta.." "enough. Both of you." Aki placed her hand between them. Stopping them both before a blood bath start.

 

Jimin who was seeing all of these, could only shook his head. 'Yoongi and his temper...' 

 

He nudged Haru with his elbow to get her attention. "I'm going to deal with this, see you later kay?" He sends his signature warm smile, before walking to Yoongi. Clenching his shoulder, and dragging him away with ease. Even if Yoongi grumbled "i need a pay back let goooo"

 

---

Once the 2 boys was no longer in view. Aki, and Fuyu swiftly shifted their focus to Haru.

 

She was pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter