Ch. 1 {Next Guardian}°

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning where the atmosphere is still cold and humid. Perfect for a jog in the park.

 

... Or to scan for cute girls/boys who jog in the park. 

 

A boy with blonde hair and a grey tank top on, has his hand in front of his eyes forming a circular shape, as he scans around the place to find his target. "There are so many fine ladies today. It makes my heart happy" he giggled to himself while his sister rolled her eyes beside him. 

 


"I thought you said we were gonna jog you ert Natsu" she hissed, and glares at her older brother. Tired having to deal with his ert mind 24/7. 

 

Natsu ignored her and continue his search, which made her even more pissed. Once she finally had it. She jumps from the monkey bar they were on and begins to move her leg away from him. "Oy stupid Haru, wait." Natsu called with his deep voice. 

 

"What?!" She spat in annoyance.

 

Natsu finally looks at his sister and decided to go to her. He placed his arm around her, and points his index finger to a particular spot. This made Haru even more confused, but her eyes still followed the direction that he was pointing at.

 

"You see that?" He asked.

 

He was pointing to a guy who was resting on a bench with his hoodie on. Nothing weird with that. 

 

"Yeah and?" She threw a questioning look at him. Natsu points at him once more. "That guy. He's name is Park Ji Min. He's my junior when i was in highscool. Good grades. Good personality. What do you think?" Natsu eyes gleamed as he waited for her opinion. 

 

The only thing that went through Haru's head was. 'What..." 

 

She awkwardly scratched her head. "Urr... well. I didn't know that you were into guys so i'm kinda surprised right now, but if he fits your ideal type then why no-" before she could finish, Natsu's finger went straight to flick her forehead. 

 

"Not for me stupid. I meant for you."

 

Again. The only thing that went through her brain. 'What...'

 

"Uh thanks i guess? But i'm not looking for a boyfriend right no- WAIT A MINUTE! Don't tell me we're here because-" " Yup.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter