2nd

Make over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*  *  *  *  *

 

 

 

"Jennie! Hi!" The beautiful girl hugged her tight once she met her in the Kim's household or should she say mansion. "Did you come here for me?"

 

"Dara unnie, right?"

 

The girl in front of her squinted her eyes then slowly nodded while she gave a signal to their perplexed maid to leave them alone.

 

"Then no."

 

"What?"

 

"I didn't come for you. I came here for the girl I like. You might have the same face as Jisoo or even look prettier and a lot hotter than her but..."

 

"But what?" The surprise on the older girl's face never left.

 

"She's the one I like. Damn. Why am I saying this to you first?"

 

"You're rejecting me even though I'm a hella lot better than her?"

 

Jennie sighed and looked down. She smiled to herself and met Jisoo's twin's eyes. As much as she loved to stare and drown in her orbs, she had to focus on what she'll say.

 

"Kim Jisoo isn't that pretty with her appearance. Yet she's beautiful in my eyes. She keeps asking me of what fits her and telling me that her crush would fall for her if she follows my advice. It's stupid of her to chase after someone who she had to change herself for. I would love and die to even be with her crazy, dumb and mischievous self. The Jisoo before made me like her and the Jisoo that I know now never failed to make me keep falling for her."

 

She paused and chuckled.

 

"When you kissed me, a part of me thought this wasn't so bad since you're right. You're probably ten times better and everything. But you're not her and I love her."

 

The girl blushed furiously and Jennie thought that it was due to embarassment. Maybe she didn't expect being rejected and someone choosing her sister for her.

 

"What if she did something to make you so angry?"

 

"Like what?"

 

"Lying to you? N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter