3rd

Make over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*  *  *  *  *

 

 

 

The two girls decided to take their conversation up in Jisoo's room since both of them felt that a scene was coming up. They're not wrong with that though. The room wasn't soundproof at all but it would be less attention seeking.

 

 

"Umm..."

 

"So you were lying this whole time to me?"

 

"No, I--"

 

"Seriously, Jisoo?"

 

"Can you please let me explain first?"

 

"I never thought you were this smart."

 

"Jennie, listen--"

 

"You fooled me well." They were now both furious with each other. Jennie for feeling played and Jisoo for not even getting a word out. "Was there even a true thing about you? Or from what you said--"

 

"How about the part when I said I fell in love with you at first sight?!" Jisoo flushed when she said it to Jennie who was as red as a tomato. "You want the truth? Fine!"

 

The older girl heaved a another deep breath while Jennie crossed her arms.

 

"You never pay attention to anyone but your kind side always shows up when you see someone like me."

 

Jennie raised her eyebrows. "Which 'you' do you mean?"

 

"Ahh! Yah this is also frustrating for me!"

 

"Then welcome to my world, Jisoo-ah!"

 

"Screw it! I love you, okay?!"

 

That made Jennie shut up. She onced dreamed of Jisoo confessing to her but she didn't picture it like this.

 

"So much that I already wanted to tell you the truth the other day. I'm sorry I lied, pulled a make over and disguised myself the whole year. But everything I said about me wasn't a lie. I wasn't a fake to you, Jennie, if that's what you're thinking. The only lie I said was about me being my own sister."

 

"Why would you even do that?" Jennie, who finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter