4th

Make over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*  *  *  *  *

 

 

 

"Did you really fall in love with me at first sight?"

 

The two girls were lying in Jisoo's bed, staring at the luminous star designs on the ceiling. Jennie was there for a sleepover since it was only a matter of time before school starts again. They spent the whole day watching movies, playing games and joking around like they used to before. Though a lot more touching here and there was included and some kisses too from time to time.

 

"Hmm... Now that I think about it... I don't think so." Jisoo thinks back to the first time she met Jennie. "You didn't really pay attention to me before and you were quite rude so you're probably right when you said I'm stupid."

 

Jennie lightly hit Jisoo on the arm. "Yah! I allowed you to be my friend from the moment you sat next to me. You know the type of people I hang out with. You're far too exotic to be compared to them. I was too good to you!"

 

Jisoo started giggling which turned to laughter. Her girlfriend sat up and stared at her with furrowed eyebrows.

 

"Aww... Come back here. I already love you when I sat next to you." Jisoo patted the already cold space that Jennie was in before. "Let me hug you still."

 

Jennie scoffed and shook her head. Jisoo being the impatient girlfriend that she is, sat up and pulled her in her arms only to slam their backs on the comfy mattress.

 

"Yah! Aren't you gonna tell me?"

 

The older girl only hummed.

 

"Come on, Jichu-ah! I'm really curious!"

 

"Curiosity killed the cat, Jennie."

 

"I'm not a cat."

 

"You look like one though."

 

"Yah!"

 

Jisoo pecked Jennie on the cheek. "Why are you so cute? Ahh I can't believe you're finally mine."

 

Jennie blushed hard and grinned like a Cheshire cat as she felt the clinging girl's wide smile on her neck.

 

"You like me that much?"

 

"No." Jennie looked at her and pouted. "I love you this much."

 

She leaned in and caught the younger girl's soft plump lips, loving how it felt on hers. Jisoo always wondered how great it would be to get this close to the girl that attracted her ever since that day. It's just as she always imagined. Maybe even better.

 

 

 

*  *  *  *  *

 

《 《 《 Flashback

 

{ Jisoo's POV }

 

 

"Oppa!"

 

My sister's boyfriend turned his head on my direction. I ran towards him and gave him a hug. I'm at his workplace now. It's a fashion line and I swear that every thing that his company releases is dope from clothes to accessories. Some say he looks gay but I don't believe that. Kwon Jiyong is pretty manly in his own way especially when he's with my Dara unnie.

 

"Did you come to check out the place again?"

 

I nodded and he gestured me to the boy he's with who kept smiling at me. Well he's good looking too. Maybe he's a model?

 

"Mino will take you around. I suddenly have an urgent meeting to attend to." He patted my head and left me with Mino.

 

"Shall we go, Jisoo-ssi? What's the first thing you want to see?"

 

"Just call me Jisoo." We shook hands and started walking. "I actually want to be a model or be in a CF in the future. Is there a place where--"

 

"Oh! I know just the right one! Follow me, Jisoo-ah!"

 

I smiled and maybe hopped a little bit while we walked.

 

 

Maybe all the people here are so friendly. I'll get along with them.

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

I'm not a stalker.

 

I am not!

 

Right?

 

Am I?

 

 

This the first time I got so interested with someone and it's actually a girl. She was modelling earlier and her co-worker slash friend, Lisa, told me that her name is Jennie Kim. She didn't talk much and only smiled a bit.

 

Just when I was about to ask for her number and maybe even a picture. She stood up and avoided us saying that, "I'm busy, Mino-oppa. I can't help you in entertaining her."

 

She was kind of rude to me when I approached her after. That or the water bottle is just so interesting to her. She's still sipping and lightly biting the straw until now.

 

 

Can someone just turn me into a straw?

 

 

I don't know why I'm still crushing on her even when she said, "Have a good time. I already have a lot of friends though. I'm sure you'll find someone as pretty as you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter