1st

Make over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

 

 

 

"Okay. Wait for it..."

 

Jennie played with Dalgom as its owner took her time.

 

"Now, how do I look?"

 

She looked up to see Jisoo in long skirt, a fitted tee and a cardigan. Not to mention the latter's favorite old hat which made the outfit look more out of place. Out of the universe actually.

 

"Disgusting." She went back to playing with the fluffy dog.

 

"Seriously? That's all you can say?"

 

"Do you want me to add that no guy will ever fall for you if you go out dressed like that?"

 

"Ahhh!! Jendeukie!"

 

"Oh God... Not aga--!"

 

The younger girl's words became a squeal as Jisoo toppled over her bed, attacking her by pulling onto her arms and limbs.

 

"Okay! Stop! Dude!" Jennie sat up while her best friend kept whining but laughing with her at the same time.

 

"Am I pretty now?"

 

 

You're beautiful.

 

 

"Still no." Jisoo prepared to attack her again. Jennie held up her hands. "But I guess you're kinda attractive? You can do better though."

 

"Help me please?"

 

Jennie sighed and stood up. Looking over her best friend's clothes in the closet. She felt arms wrapping her waist.

 

"I don't understand why you have to make over yourself just for this guy."

 

"Hmm... I want my crush to fall for me. I mean, honestly, if you didn't find me pretty enough then it's no use."

 

"It's not your fault that you look like a nerd." Jisoo's arms tightened around the latter. "Ah. Ahh. Ahh! Yah! You know how sensitive I am!"

 

"You knew me since when?"

 

"Since the first day of sophomore year."

 

"Girl, you don't know how hot I am then."

 

Jennie reminisced the time when an even more nerd looking Jisoo approached her even when she looked like the mean girl in class. Luckily, the older girl lost the braces after all the pestering Jennie gave her. Jennie was the type to be popular despite her cold looks and Jisoo was that girl you'll bully in school because of her appearance. Students assumed that the almighty Jennie Kim was bossing around the poor kid. Somehow, Jennie is experiencing the opposite of what people think.

 

"Whatever you say, Jichu."

 

Jisoo nuzzled her head on the crook of Jennie's neck.

 

 

Dugeun. Dugeun. Dugeun.

 

 

"If you met a hot version of me, I'm sure you'll fall in love."

 

"What makes you think that?"

 

Jennie faced her and if she knew Jisoo better... She would realize that the latter was smirking at her.

 

"Because hot girls are your type."

 

 

Wrong. This version of you is already my type.

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

Jennie was joking around with Nayeon during their school dance. Her best friend was sitting alone and just when she wanted to accompany her, the nicest girl in their school approached Jisoo. She observed them for a while then went back in partying with the other girls. Though she wasn't that lively after seeing Jisoo with someone else.

 

 

"Unnie, you should really just drop the act. You're still beautiful, I know. But I'm getting tired of people bullying you all the time."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter