Taecyeon's Father

Please,Look At Me!

*Normal POV*

-At Mr. Ok’s room-

“I want you to find information about this child,” said Mr. Ok to the 2 of detective in front of his desk whil give them a picture. “I will pay you well,” he continued.

“Neh, algeusimnida,” said the one of detective. And they both get out of the room.

“So, you pick the same girl with me, Taecyeonnie? Keh,”

----------------------------

-At YoonA’s Room-

“Yul, I wanna ask you something,” YoonA ask to Yuri. Since tomorrow is Sunday, so YoonA invited Yuri to sleep overnight in her home.

“Neh? What are you want to ask about?” Yuri answered.

“That….uhm….” Aisssh! Jinjja! I don’t even know how to make the words!

Yuri look at YoonA curiously. She cocked her head to see YoonA more clearly.

“Uhm…. What do you call if you feel the butterflies flying in your stomach? And…you..you couldn’t look at someone gaze because you’re afraid that they’re know your feeling?” Finally~!!

Yuri hasn’t answer yet. She keep look at YoonA.

“M-m-mwoya?! Why are you look at me like that?????” YoonA asked to Yuri and threw her a pillow.

Yuri catch the pillow. “You feel some butterflies flying in your stomach?” Yuri asked. YoonA nodded. “Your heart pounding like dugen..dugeun when you’re with him?” Yuri asked again.

“Hm!” YoonA nodded and her eyes went wide. Why is Yuri knows everything?

“You’re afraid to look at him because you don’t want him reads your mind?”

Again, YoonA nodded. Her eyes keep wide and make ‘o’ sign.

“Ommona…….YoonA-yah, are you fall in love with someone?”

“M-m-mwoya?!? What are you talking about??? I ask you to get the answer from you! Not to get so many questions!”

“Arasseo, arasseo! But that’s what I feel when I’m with someone whom I love,” Yuri said in serious tone.

“Jinjja? But I don’t feel it when I’m with my umma….” YoonA said while looking down.

“Aish! Jinjja!” Yuri threw the pillow. “I said, love!!! Love as a woman! Not love like compassion to the family! Pabo YoonA!”

So, I’m fallin’ love with Taecyeon? That pabo Taecyeon?! Andwae! (A/N: No) “Andwae!!!!!!!” YoonA yelled.

“Ommo! What’s wrong, YoonA-yah?! why are you suddenly yelling like that?!” Yuri moved to sit beside YoonA and poke YoonA’s arm.

“Andwae! I cannot possibly fall in love with him! That’s impossible! Aishhhh!” YoonA ruffled her hair.

“Aigooo~ uri YoonA is fall in love with someone~” Yuri said with teasing tone. “Who is the lucky guy, YoonA-yah? hm? hm?”

“Mwoya?! I’m not fall in love with anyone!!!!” YoonA hide under the blanket.

*End Normal POV*

 

*Yuri POV*

“Mwoya?! I’m not fall in love with anyone!”

Keke~ I know it, Yoong~ I know you already fall in love with Taecyeonnie~

Just wait for the right time and you will admit it. Hahaha. I laugh evily.

I take my phone and start writing a message.

Junho-ssi, our plan is worked!^^b

*END Yuri POV*

 

*Normal POV*

Sunday morning, at Taecyeon’s house, exactly at the back garden.

“Her name is Im YoonA. She is 18 years old. She is the first child of two children of Im family. She was so clever. Two years ago she went to USA to undergo the student exchange. Her father didn’t work in the company but he had two shoe stores-”

“Okay enough,” Mr. Ok cutted the detective’s sentence. “This is for you. Thanks for doing well,”

The detectives nodded and walk away.

So her name is YoonA. Wait..did they have her address? Her number? Mr. Ok checking the documents that the detectives gave. Great! They’re doing very well. I'll make them as my private detective.

“Goo Nam In!” Mr. Ok called the head maid at his house. Yup, he have some maid. About……..15?

“Neh, Mr. Ok” Nam In come appear.

“Where’s Taecyeon?” he asked.

“He still in his room, sir” Nam In answered. (FYI, Nam In is a woman)

“Wake him up! And tell him I wait him at the diningroom.” Mr. Ok walk away.

“Algeusimnida *bow*”

---------------------------------

Awkward moment. Yup, that’s what happening in the dining room.

“Im YoonA. Is it her name, isn’t it?” Mr. Ok start the conversation.

Taecyeon’s eyes went wide. He’s so shock. His body stiffen. “What are you doing with her?” Tacyeon asked her father.

“Haha, that’s the question which I want to ask to you,” his father answered.

“Don’t ever dare to touch her! I’m warning you!” Taecyeon’s gaze went sharp, like he want to swallow his own father.

“No, no. I won’t touch her. I just wanna ask, doesn’t she look like your mother?”

Taecyeon stopped eating. “Actually, what are you talking about?!” he asked to his father.

“You choose the same girl with me, huh?” Mr. Ok asked again.

“I’m done,” Taecyeon left his father.

What the heck is he doing????!?!?! Talking about YoonA???!?!? How would he know?

Taecyeon walks to his room and take his phone.

“Yeobosaeyo?” A sweet voice greet Tacyeon.

“YoonA-yah? Are you alright? Did someone bother you? You aren’t being kidnapped, right?” Taecyeon asked so many question. In her room, YoonA frowned.

“Yah! Who is this?” YoonA asked.

“Geez! You don’t save my number? This Taecyeon! Ok Taecyeon! Your future husband!” Taecyeon tries to joking while he was so worried. Click! YoonA hang up the phone.

“Aisssh! Jinjja this kid!” Taecyeon tries to call her again. “Ya! Why are you suddenly hand up the phone?!?!”

“Listen, if you asked am I alright? yes I am. I’m really fine before you called and woke me up. You know I’m still feel sleepy?! And if you asked, did someone bothering me? YES! DEFINITELY YES! Because ‘someone’ whos bothering me is YOU! YOU, OK TAECYEON!” YoonA talked with one breath.

“Haaahhhh….” Taecyeon sighed of relief. “Okay, since you are really alright, I’ll hang up the phone. Bye! Don’t miss me, yeoboyah~~” click! Taecyeon hang up the phone.

“WHAT THE HECK?!?!? Geez!! this guy…! Aish, jinjja!” YoonA going back to sleep again

Kringiiiing~ YoonA’s phone ranging again.

“YA! LISTEN, DON’T DISTURB ME ANYMORE OR I WILL-” YoonA shouted but suddenly her sentence being cutted.

“Sorry? This is Im YoonA?” someone asked her.

Different voice. This is not that stupid Taecyeon? So, who is he? YoonA look at her phone. Just seen an unknown number displayed on the screen. “Neh, I’m Im YoonA, who is it?”

“I’m Taecyeon’s father. You have known my son, right?”

Grrr……. Why I had to deal with all the stuff about Taecyeon? “Neh, I know him.” We know each other.

“Could you please, meet me this afternoon? About 1pm?” Mr. Ok asked.

YoonA think about it for a while. She looks so hesitant. Should I approve?

“Please? If you think I will meet you because Taecyeon asked me to do it, you’re wrong. I just want to meet you and knowing you. Please?” he begged.

YoonA bit her lip. “Hm, okay. where should I go?”

 

 


Okay, okay I know I'm late to update this chapter. Please don't be upset everybody^^

Please please comment you like this chapter or not keke~

I'm waiting for your comments all~^^

CHU~

Almightyshawol