Meet Taecyeon's Father

Please,Look At Me!

*YoonA POV*

“Yuri-ah! Wake up!!!!” I shook Yuri’s body. “Ya! Yuri-yaaaah~ wake up!!”

“Waeyeo, YoonA-yah?” Finally, she woke up and blinked.

”Wake up!” I pulled her to sit up. Her eyes still closed but she follows me to move her body.

“I’m still sleepy, Yoong” said she.

“Me too, but we must wake up! I have a news for you!” I said, but she seems not hear me.

“Bad or good?” Oh, she was listening to what I said.

“Mmm…… I don’t know. You want to hear that or not?”

Yuri opened her eyes and look at me. “Neh. I wanna hear. What’s going on?”

“Taecyeon….Taecyeon….”

“Mwo? Taecyeon proposed you?” she asked without thinking.

“Ya! Ofc NO!!”

“And then, what happened with Taecyeon?”

“Just wait until I finishing my words!” I said while pouted. “Taecyeon’s father called me and he want to meet me this afternoon,”

“MWOOO???!??!?! Are you kidding me????” Yuri’s eyes went wide. She really look very shock.

“Do you think I’m joking right now? With my worried-face?”

“That’s impossible, Yoong! How does he know about you?!” She asked.

“Meolla,” I shrugged. “Aissssh! Why is my life became more difficult after meeting that stupid Taecyeon???!!!” I ruffled my hair.

“Yah, maybe he wants you to be his daughter-in-law as soon as possible! So you’ll be engaged to him (Taecyeon) and married at young age! Whoaaa~”

I throw a pillow toward her face.

“Yah!!!! why are you hit me?!” Her eyes widened, sign of her shock.

“I just wanna ask, did you thinking it first before you say what you just said?” I look at her. Seriously, why is Yuri being like this?!-____-“

“Ofc I’m thingking it first! Just think, why is Taecyeon’s father wants to know about you? Why is he wants to meet you? It must be because he wanted to know about his daughter-in-law!”

“Pabo!” I threw her one more pillow, but she caught it. “Now, what should I do, Yul????”

“Just dress-up and meet him!” she said.

“And then, what should I say to him?” I’m getting nervous. Seriously, why is he want to meet me?! how could he know about me?! aissssh! Jinjja!~.~

“Now, just take a shower! I’m sure you can handle this, Yoong!”

“But-”

“Yah! just meet him! It’s not like you’ll die after meet him! Don’t be afraid, Yoong! You. Can. Handle. This! Remember that!” and she push me to the bathroom.

*END YoonA POV*

 

*Yuri POV*

I pushed her to the bathroom. Not long after that, sound of fresh water falling down. She’s taking a shower now.

Seriously, why is Taecyeon’s father wants to know about YoonA? Has he seen YoonA? But, when is it? Where? Geez, I’m curious to death!

Btw, should I call Junho-ssi? Ah no no no. Better I just send him a text.

 

To: Lee Junho

Junho-ssi, I heard that Taecyeon’s appa wants to meet YoonA this afternoon. What should we do?????

 

From: Lee Junho

Jinjjayo?????:o then, just stalk them! but I've got an appointment for this afternoon. Mianhae….

 

To: Lee Junho

                Aisssh! Cancel it! We stalk together! Arasseo?!

 

Kring~~! My phone ranging again. Aish! That Junho! What the part of my words he don’t understand?????

I take my phone and check it. Ommo! It’s from my Nichckhun oppa!:o

 

From: Nichkhun oppa♥

                Good morning, yeobo-yaaah~ how’s ur sleep last nite?:D I’m missing you so much! Xoxo

 

To: Nichkhun oppa♥

Oppa! I miss you too!:* how’s my sleep? It’s really great cause u came in my dream! Keke~ btw, I want to tell you something.

 

After the delivery report have appeared, Nichkhun oppa calls me. He isn’t reply my short message but he calls me.

“Yeobo-yah~ what would you say to me?” as soon as I picked up the phone, he asked me.

“Neh. Mm….I just want to tell you that this afternoon I’ll go out with Junho-ssi.”

“WHAT?!??!?!? Can you repeat it, princess?”

“I-I will go out with Junho-ssi this afternoon. But don’t worry, we just want to run the mission as cupid, do you remember that, don’t you?”

He keep silent for about 5 seconds, I wait for him to say something first. “I’m join,” click! He hang up the phone.

*END Yuri POV*

 

Fast forward, At 1 pm

 

*Normal POV*

YoonA entered the café that Taecyeon’s dad mentioned to her. Since Taecyeon’s dad is the one man in there—the other is womans—and also Taecyeon's father had been told what clothes which he wears, so YoonA easily finds him.

“Annyeong haseyo,” YoonA greeted him with 90° bows.

“O? Annyeong haseyo,” he stand up and greeted YoonA back. “Please sit down,” he said again.

YoonA nodded and sit in front of him.

“Please, relax.” Taecyeon’s dad continued. YoonA didn’t say anything. She just bowing or nodding and also smiling.

For a while, Taecyeon’s dad just look at her. Staring with mysterious-look. YoonA a bit afraid so she just look down.

“Really looks like her. They’re same. Like a twin,” he just muttered like that. But YoonA couldn’t hear clearly. She a bit afraid that Taecyeon’s dad didn’t like her. So she keep looking down.

They really look alike. I hope the one in front of me was my wife. But no, she is my son’s girlfriend.

suddenly, Taecyeon’s dad realized and blinked twice before clear his throat.

“Are you……..my son’s girlfriend?”

YoonA gasp.

------------------------------------

“Ya! It’s very narrow!”

“Get away!”

Nichkhun, Junho and Yuri are hiding behind the shrub, not far from the café.

“Ya! Silent please! We could get caught!” Yuri said while look at the cafe with telescope. Looking for YoonA and Taecyeon’s father.

Krasak.. krusuk! Krasak….krusuk!

“Aish! Too noisy!” Yuri muttered. “Ya! If you want to do a wrestling, just go!!!!!!”

Nichkhun and Junho stopped. Look at Yuri and blinked twice. Nichkhun had never seen Yuri angry before. But now, he’s watching. Watching how is Yuri angry and it’s soooooo………..y. He come approach Yuri and grab her waist.

“You’re sooooo y when you’re angry,” he said right on her ear. Yuri shocked and release the hug.

“Y-y-ya! What was that????!?!?! Don’t you have a manners????” Yuri shouting again.

“Ya you bastard! What are you doing with Yuri-ssi?!” Junho asked. His eyes went wide.

Aissssh….I forgot that Yuri and I are backstreet. Nichkhun hit her forehead.

“I’m sorry, she just too y so I can’t handle myself,” fyuh~

Junho look at them with whats-going-on-between-them look.

“Y-y-ya! Don’t forget we want to stalk YoonA and Taecyeon’s dad!” Yuri remembered them and begin to stalking YoonA and Taecyeon’s father.

“What are they talking about? I can’t hear anything,” (ofc Yuriiiiii-__-“ kekeke)

“Ommo! What is that???!?!? Taecyeon’s father is crying!” Yuri yelled. Junho and Nichkhun get shock! What the heck?! That scary dad can crying?! how come??????

“Have you seen him cried before?” Nichkhun asked Junho. Junho just shake his head. Sign that he never see that before.

They look YoonA patted Taecyeon’s father shoulder. And gave him some tissues.

“What’s going on?” Yuri muttered again.

*END Normal POV*

 

*YoonA POV*

So this is the reason why is Taecyeon approach me? Get crush on me?

He can’t do that! But….this is so sad.

This is the reason why Taecyeon so stubborn and so………….ah meolla!

I think…….I can understand him now.

“So, please help me Im YoonA,” said Taecyeon’s father, makes YoonA soon realize.

“W-w-what can I do?” she asked.

“First of all, I want you to treat him well. Just if you want to help me. if you don’t want to, then it’s no problem. I know--”

“I will help you and Taecyeon. I promise.” Said YoonA. She looks very confident, but in her heart there's a lot of doubts.

“Khamsahamnida,” Taecyeon’s father smiled warmly.

 

 


 

AAAAAAA I'm really sorry for the late update x_X

Jeongmal mianhae......... *bow 120°*

I'm late cause my sister always uses the laptop to make her essay so I can't use the laptop><

Also, MY INTERNET HATES ME!!!!! No signal in here for few days:'(

I tried to update when my sister didn't use the laptop but it's useless. My internet didn't work T_T

But now, I'm updating!!!!=D I hope you all guys not dissapoint because my bored chapter. Jeongmal mianhae readers:(

Btw, welcome all new subscribers! \=D/ thanks for reading my story anyway;)