Taecyeon Is Pabo and So Crazy!

Please,Look At Me!

 

*Normal POV*

“’Ya! Let go! I can walk by myself!” YoonA yelled at Taecyeon.

“Never!” Taecyeon keep grab her wrist and keep walking away. YoonA keep tries to remove her hand from Taecyeon.

“Stop it, lady. It’s useless” Taecyeon smirked. He feel so lucky being a guy cause if there’s situation like this, he have power to keep YoonA beside him.

“Here we go!” Taecyeon remove his hand from YoonA. Now, they’re in the back school.

 “Why are you take me here?” YoonA asked to Taecyeon but Taecyeon not heard cause he was looking for a former chair around there. And finally, he found two chairs for him and YoonA sit.

“Sit there” Taecyeon pointed a chair besiede his chair.

“What for we’re being here?!” YoonA still stand up and folding her arm.

“I wanna ask you many questions and if we’re not in here, we will be a spectacle of all the people” said Taecyeon.

“What you want to ask, huh?!” YoonA yelled.

“Ya! Ya! Ya! No need to yell! See? We always be a spectacle because of you! You always yelling when talk to me! I’m not deaf, maybe you surely want to be a spectacle”

“Rrrrr aisssh!” YoonA growled. I really wanna kill him!

“Now, what do you want to ask, Taecyeon-ah? I have no time!” YoonA curb her temper.

“First, why you called who-ever-him with ‘oppa’?” Taecyeon asked.

“His name is Donghae! And it’s up to me to call him oppa or anything else!”

“No!! You cant call him oppa! You only can call ‘oppa’ on me!” Taecyeon stand up.

“Who the hell do you think you are?!?” YoonA’s eyes went big. What’s this? She must call him oppa? Noooo! She doesn’t want to!

“Alright, if you dont want to call me oppa, then don’t call Donghae oppa too!” said Taecyeon.

“Waeee???” YoonA’s eyes went bigger.

“Nothing” Taecyeon shrug. “The main thing is you cannot call Donghae with ‘oppa’! If I hear that again, I will........”

“Mwo? What will you doing?!” YoonA cut Taecyeon’s word.

“Aissssh you! I haven’t finishing my word! You cant cut my word!” Taecyeon pouted.

“Childish!” YoonA grumbled but Taecyeon heard that.

“Mwo? What do you just said???” Taecyeon stand up and approaching YoonA.

“Childish! You are soooo childish! I said like that!”

“This girl.....jinjja!”

“Wae?”

“Ehm, so.... you wanna tries play with me? As an adult?” Taecyeon keep approaching YoonA while YoonA go back step by step.

“Ya! What are you doing?! Kyaaaa><” YoonA shouted and covered her body.

“Ya! Ya! Stop shouting!” Taecyeon trying to calm down YoonA and close . YoonA bite Taecyeon’s hand and run so fast.

“Arrrrgh! Ommo! It’s really hurts! Jinjja! Ya! See you next time lady!” Taecyeon said while rubbed his hand which are sore.

*END Normal POV*

 

*Donghae POV*

YoonA and Taecyeon........ are they dating? How about Sica? OMG that Taecyeon!

“Donghae-yah!” Suddenly, someone calling me. I turn back and found Jessica.

“O?” I replied and approaching her.

“Today, I didn’t bring a car. So..... would you mind to drive me?” Aigooo she use her puppy eyes! How cute!><

“Why not Taecyeon?” Ommo! I cant handle that! Arrrrgh pabo!

“Well, even I ask him, he will not approve” Jessica looks sad. “Ya! It’s okay if you dont want to drive me!”

“No! Kajja!” I grab her hand. This is the time that I’ve been waiting for!

“Gomawo oppa!” she said cutely! I ruffled her hair.

“You look like a puppy!” I said and we walking away to the parking lot.

*END Donghae POV*

 

-Tomorrow-

“Ya! Why are you so weak?” Yuri asked to YoonA.

“Ha?” YoonA didn’t focuse.

“Aisssh! Why are you so weak? We're going to have dance club you know! Where’s your spirit????”

“Ah I really feel so lazy...... you know that I  was sentenced yesterday! And that pabo Taecyeon make me feel more tired!” YoonA sat when she saw a bench.

“Mwo??! Pabo Taecyeon??? You shouldn’t call him like that!”

“Wae??? He is really pabo! Ya know?!”

“But..... you didn’t know about her reputation!”

“So, tell me please!”

“Taecyeon is the most popular guy! And his father also the largest contributor in our school! Many students have taken out from here because of Taecyeon didn’t like them!” Yuri explained.

“See? He is surely really pabo! He also very childish! Keh, how could God creat him!” said YoonA sarcastically.

“Ssssh! You haven’t said like that! It’s a big problem if Taecyeon hear that!”

“I dont care”

“This kid...! ommo! We’re late! We have to come in dancing club! Kajja! I’ll introduce all the member of the club dance!” Yuri stand up and grab YoonA’s hand, pull her to running into the dancing club room.

 

In their way to the dancing club room, they meet Junho, Nickhun and Taecyeon. They both really shock. Yuri shock but she’s happy because meet Nickhun, but YoonA really shock cause she meet Taecyeon. Oh god.... why are You so mean? Why I always meet him?!?!? Am I an unlucky person? T_T  YoonA said to herself. YoonA pretend to didn’t see Taecyeon but suddenly...........

“Ya! Why are you pretend didn’t see me?” Taecyeon talk to YoonA. YoonA pat her forehead, and Junho pat his forehead too. Taecyeon-ah! Why are you so pabo? You shouldn’t said like that to a girl!

“Ya! I’m surely didn’t see you! And I DONT WANT to see you!” YoonA want to go away.

“Mwo?? Ya! Stay there!” Taecyeon approaching YoonA who has stopped her step.

“Where are you going?” Taecyeon asked.

“None of your business!” YoonA want to go away again but Taecyeon already grab her wrist.

“I said.....where are you going?” Taecyeon seems like didn’t want to argue. But YoonA continue to challenge. Junho, who see this, only can sigh and close his eyes.

“It’s none of your businesss!” YoonA talk again.

“We’re going to the dancing club room, Taecyeon-ssi. YoonA want to join with us—I mean, she want to join to the club.” Yuri who stand beside YoonA, suddenly spoke up. YoonA and Taecyeon—and all people who in there—look at Yuri. YoonA’s eyes went big. She staring at Yuri with ‘you dont have to say that’ look.

Taecyeon nodded. “Keure” he remove his hand from YoonA’s wrist and leave them. Hahaha I have an idea~ Taecyeon said in his heart.

 

 

 


Heyy! Sorry I'm late since I'm so busy with exam. Fyuuh~

But now, I'm update! hope y'all like this!:D

How's the chapter? comment please:)))