x.1

The Mob

"I'm seriously going to kill someone right now," Hana screeched, she had 1 hour to get ready for her wedding, this day couldn't have gone more wrong. As my duty as maid of honour I had tried to calm to monstrous bride-to-be however that didn't go to plan I had felt as if I may be the one she may actually kill before this day ends. It had taken 30 minutes of her non-stop whining of whether she's actually was ready for marriage, I mean we are 23 years old I guess I can see why she's so nervous she was by far still young to get married. I had been best friends with her since we were 13, me, her and our 2 other best friends were stuck to each other like glue, although ever since we all graduated highschool we hadn't been able to catch up like old times, this was one of the very few occasions I got to finally see my friends.

The time had finally arrived, the bride and groom said there "I do's" and everyone had made their way to the newly married couple to congratulate them, the scenery was perfect, the sun was about to set on the blue ocean waves, the wedding had taken place on the beach. I turned to my 2 other friends, Minah and Sowon.

"Guys my bladder may burst any moment I seriously need to pee!" I stated.

"What the actual Ji Yeon I told you not to drink too much water," Minah argued.

"It was freaking boiling a few hours ago of course I had to keep myself hydrated, you rememeber what happened last time when we went shopping in the sun, I freaking fainted while waiting in line for EXO's album, everyone thought I was a crazy fan," I replied.

"I think you need to go quickly to the bathroom because in about 5 minutes time they're going to start the wedding toast." Sowon said.

"Okay I'll be back in no time, if Hana asks tell her I'll be back in 5." with that I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom, I kid you not I was dying for a piss.

As I walked out of the bathroom I made my way back to the venue by taking the route through the now dimly lit side of an empty catering tent, to my surprise one of the waiters passed by. I swear I could recognise that side profile, that sharp jawline, that flawless complexion. No way, it couldn't be him. That's when he turned around and gave me that familiar smirk I was grew to love. "Jaebeom?"

"Long time no see gorgeous,"

"Crap. What the are you doing here? Is everyone else here? I don't know what business you have here but please leave,"

"I'm sorry I'm under orders from the new boss I can't leave,"

"Listen here IM-FREAKIN-JAEBEOM-"

"Well well, what do we have here?" A tall man with a well-built figure comes into view, as he walks closer to me I can see his features more clearly he has a prominent scar on his forehead, above his right eye. He has short golden brown locks. He's wearing formal attire, I presume to blend in so no one suspects he's crashing the wedding. The unknown man is now 1 inch away from my face, I can't help but feel off about this guy.

"Could you be anymore closer?!"

"I guess this one has a mouth on her, I kinda like it," His firm hand lingers over the side of my body as if examining me, I shiver at thought of this man touching me.

"Ji Yeon-ssi we haven't been aquainted yet, I'm Jin, it's about time I finally get to meet you."