At Last

Fate.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven : At Last How long do i need to wait?
How many more nights must I stay up?
To see you,to see you.
To meet you,to meet you.                                     - excerpt from (V) BTS's Spring day.

 

He didn't saw her the next day,or the day after that or after that or the whole next week and till Jungkook forgot about her.

They say,We meet thousands of people everyday and his mind added her in that category.

A Mere Strange,she was . And his mind labeled those to meetings as a coincidence.
But what about his heart?
Heart told him otherwise.

New year passed.So,did a week after that.Her image began to fade but Fate had it's own plans.Had'nt it?
Seoul  was covered in white fluffy snow and it had been falling since morning.
Slow and Soundlessly.
Making everything ten times more beautiful,than it already was.
It was noon when the Snow finally came to a halt.
Jungkook and the rest of BTS had decided to eat out that day.They settled down on a nice restaurants.
The usual Chit-chat went on as they also awed at the view they were getting from the window.
Snow on the sides of the roads,People passing by laughing ,smiling and Immersed in their own worlds.
Everyone seemed happy.It looked beautiful and Magical.
Jungkook smiled getting up,he wanted to go out their."Where are you going?"Asked Hoseok,chewing his food.
"Hyung I'm gonna snap a few photos in the park"He gesture

Please log in to read the full chapter