The Start

Fate.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter four : The Start "A Love Story could begin anywhere"

Taking his hoodie and Taehyung,Jungkook reached the convenient store 10 minutes early.He felt his heart beat getting a little faster than normal.
Taehyung examined the hot wheels toy cars while jungkook waited outside in the freezing cold.I must be out of my mind,he thought.The guy stood,tapping his left foot as cold got to him,making him shiver. Five more minutes passed by and a tall figure approached ,she walked inside not even giving him a glance.
It was her.
Black boots with grey over sized hoodie and a black beanie,she came entered the store, her eyes darting towards each person she passed.
He was waiting for her in the cold and she didn't even look at him.
Ouch.
Quickly running after her,he entered the store. The warmth gave his body a relief.
"Yah! Wallet girl !''He called.She turned around as jungkook flung the wallet in the air to show her.
Her hazel eyes looked stunned for a minute before she came and bowed to him ."I'm So Sorry for making you wait in the cold"
"So you did see me!'' Jungkook said being Jungkook.
"um yeah Sorry"
"but you passed by?" He raised his right eyebrow.
"Sorry Its just that I didn't think that out of all people you could have the wallet"She smiled ,pressing her lips making a thin line.
"Right and why couldn't I?" No matter what he was feeling inside,Jungkook kept himself composed In front of

Please log in to read the full chapter