Answer

Fate.
Please log in to read the full chapter
                    Chapter Six : Answer A Simple Hello could lead to million things                                                                                       - Unknown.

"You"she said,stunned for a minute.
Jungkook didn't utter a single word.The feeling was coming back.
"I'm truly very sorry!"She bowed.
His breath was in.
Taking a control of himself he cleared his throat.
"That's what you do to the guy who took care of your wallet and returned it!"he said trying to act sarcastic.
Jungkook you snot,you at sarcastic comments.He did indeed.
"I'm so so so sorry!''She bowed again.
He nodded.
"It's Okay!"He said.
Infact,it was not. At that moment,his white shirt didn't matter to him anymore.He wanted to talk to her but what could he say he merely knew her.
"I'm sorry,again wait here"She said and than went to the counter and said something to the cashier,gesturing towards him and than vanished.The action confused him.Jungkook ruffled his white hoodie that was wet and turned to his left to see a Smirking Namjoon "So she's the wallet girl!"He wiggled his eyes.
"Yes"He said,keeping his look and words straight.
."Hyung Don't!"Namjoon winked at him with a nasty grin plastered on.He wanted to stomp his feet but he couldn't do that while standing in the cafe,Fine I'll do it in the dorm.
"Kookie has eyes on a girl!Others going to love it"Namjoon squealed in a low voice,just enough for Jungkook t

Please log in to read the full chapter