Worthwhile

Fate.
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter Three : Worthwhile "Some people are worth waiting for"

 

A day went by,it was mid of december.Ten days to Christmas and 15 to New year and suddenly out of no where,Jeon Jungkook found waiting annoying.but what exactly was he waiting for?Her call.When they left the convenient store that day ,he gave the cashier his number and told him that if a girl comes asking for a brown leather wallet that she dropped,give her his number.
He didn't know why was he waiting?Why did he even gave a random cashier his phone number,he could spread it?Why was the girl not getting off his mind?

Why?

Why?

Why?
It made him annoyed,a little.
The wallet had money and other stuff  hence he could not trust the cashier,Jungkook reasoned himself with that excuse and Well,that answers the second question but what about the other two ?
blank.
He could not explain the weird knot that was forming in his stomach.
No matter how long it takes,when god works,its always worth to wait and So it was,Jungkook and the rest of the group had just came back from the practice.Exhausted he crashed down on his bed burying his head in the soft pillow, when a call came .The number was unknown.
Jungkook picked it up.
"Hello!''It was a girl.She has a nice voice ,that was the first thing that struck his mind.
'hello''
''umm I'm sorry to disturb you but the cashier at the convenient store gave me your number.I'm looking for my wallet that i los

Please log in to read the full chapter