lavender || pwj

Flowers for you

It was during the rehearsal for their final concert when Park Woojin saw the other twenty four trainees and he noticed how some of them easily changed. Donghan dyed his hair purple, Woojin grew taller, and Taedong’s hair was back to black. He saw how Daehwi approached every single eliminated trainee and chatted with them while Minhyun seems to stick himself on Jonghyun, Minki, and Dongho as Seonho clings to them while Guanlin follows the younger around.



 



 


“They seem to be having fun,” He heard Jisung said as he tapped Woojin’s shoulder, “Shouldn’t you talk to someone else too?”

“Oh.” He looked around to find Hyungseob but the Yuehua trainees haven’t arrived yet, “He’s not here.”

“I see. Don’t worry, he’ll b---” Jisung’s sentence was cut off when the door opened as Euiwoong went inside the room along with Hyungseob “Speaking of the devil.”

“Euiwoong hyung!” Daehwi was about to run to Euiwoong’s side when Euiwoong ran to the different side.

“Sewoonie hyung!” Daehwi heard Euiwoong said as he hugged their Ponyo hyung tight.

Daehwi glared at him as he pursed his lips, “Hey! Aren’t you gonna greet me back or something?!”

Euiwoong chuckled as he took a glance of Daehwi looking like a child that was made at his parent, “First things’ first, Daehwi. Top pick first!”

“How dare you? I thought I'm your top pick!” Daehwi looked so surprised and touched his left chest while trying to looking hurt from what he heard.

“Oh shut it, Daehwi.” Samuel stated as he chuckled behind Daehwi, “Let him do whatever he wants.”



 



 


As the other trainees approached the Yuehua trainees, he took a glance of Hyungseob which was also looking at him. For an uncertain reason, he felt like he was being dragged by Hyungseob’s stare. As if Hyungseob was trying to say something to him but was bottling up all of the thoughts. He knew that look, that was the look he would always see whenever Ahn Hyungseob’s eyes were on him. And the younger still wonder what’s the meaning of those stares..



 



 


“You two, staring at each other wouldn’t be an improvement of your relationship!” All of them looked at Sungwoo which was grinning, “Both of you looked like star-crossed lovers, just talk and play around.”

“Ah, young love!” Daniel dramatically said as he nodded.

“What?” Woojin’s forehead furrowed as he looked at his ‘OngNiel’ hyungs with confusion.

“Oh, they’re right.” Woojin heard Kenta as he felt someone bumped into him.



 



 

He saw Hyungseob which looked like he’s uncomfortable with the situation and Woojin just smiled at him, Hyungseob did the same before they heard a bunch of sighs behind them.



 


“Hey, Seob.” He stated while tapping his shoulder, “How are you,pal?”

“Been great.” Hyungseob said as he looked at Woojin in awe, “You seem to look more handsome and cool now. Ah, Woojin's too popular now. You should treat me food sometimes!”

“Hyung, we haven't had our salaries yet!” Woojin laughed at Hyungseob’s statement, “But hey, why aren’t you trying to contact me?”

“Do you even have a phone? I thought your phones would be confiscated,” Hyungseob reasoned out which made Woojin pouted.

“Seobbie hyung! We still have a phone, Minhyun hyung have one in case that someone needs to contact us. I will give the number to you later then let’s chat ourseleves!” Woojin said as he grinned again.

“S-Sure..” He didn’t know why but he felt like Hyungseob’s completely uncomfortable with the situation.

Woojin hugged him tight, “Ah, I missed you hyung!”



 



 



 


Hyungseob hugged him back but Woojin was caught off guard when Hyungseob suddenly coughed, he saw as Hyungseob covered his mouth immediately and pushed him off as he ran away from the room.



 


“Hey, what happened?” Jisung asked as he looked at Woojin but his attention was caught by something on the ground before rushing to Minhyun’s side.

“What?” Minhyun asked as he went beside Jisung and took a flower petal.

“Flower petal?” Dongho asked.

Minki gasped, “Oh my!”

Jonghyun sighed as he shook his head, “Who’s the unfortunate one this time?”

“Oh, hyungs. Why are you all in here?” Woojin asked them and looked at them as if he was curious.

“So it’s him..” Minhyun whispered as he looked at the direction where Hyungseob ran off to.



 



 



 

The staff immediately came and told them to prepare which made all of them run in different places as the stylists took care of the top 11 first. Woojin can’t help but feel worry for his precious friend, it seems like he was sick. He would treat him good food later, it’s kind of rare for Ahn Hyungseob to be sick.



 



 

The rehearsal started and Woojin was with his 10 out of 10 team, Hyungseob was also there but he can notice that the boy was really silent and he looked paler than the usual. His chest rose and fell with rapid breaths as he kept on he shut his eyes close which made Woojin worry for him more.



 



 


“Hyungseob, are you alright?” He asked as he walked closer to him and touched the older boy’s forehead, “You look so pale.”

In all of the sudden, his hand was slapped away as Hyungseob jerked away. Both of them were surprised but Hyungseob just looked away before smiling, “I-I’m fine, Woojin. Seriously, it’s fine.

“O..Okay.” Woojin just let their short conversation end like that because he was fully aware that Hyungseob doesn’t want to talk about it.



 



 



 



 

The rehearsal was really tiring and Daehwi being a human microphone isn’t helping at all. Woojin looked around to look for his sick friend but there wasn’t a sign of him at the backstage. He was about to look for him when Daniel suddenly gripped his wrist.



 

“Hyung?” Daniel just grinned at him before handling a pepero stick on the younger.

“You seem to be stressed, come with us. The others are already stress eating,dude.” Daniel stated as he dragged the younger to their side.

“Guys, Seonho already ate three boxes of peperos!” Guanlin said but the others just sighed, they’re used to Seonho being a person who loves to eat.

Seonho stuck his tongue out, “The hyungs are already used to it, you can’t anything against it!”

“Pig!” Guanlin snarled at him while Seonho kept on teasing him.

“Pig? Where?” Haknyeon looked around while finding a pink-skinned animal that he adores.

Guanlin pointed his left index finger at Seonho, “Here. And it’s a big one.”

“Hey!” Seonho puffed his cheeks while glaring at his hyung, “I’m a chick! A chick undergoing in the process of being a great chicken! That’s why I kept on eating!”

“Yeah, yeah, just shut it.” Guanlin deadpanned and Seonho just rolled his eyes before getting an another box which startled the older, “Yoo Seonho!”

“Guanlin, let him be.” Minhyun said as he ate in silence.

“Minhyun-hyung is too cool, even when he’s eating. He’s a great definition of a fully-grown man!” Jihoon said as he kept on fanboying to Minhyun.

Minhyun raised an eyebrow, “I thought the perfect definition was Dongho.”

“y bandit~ Ey~” Minki teased Dongho as he playfully nudged his shoulder.

Minhyun looked at Woojin who just ate in silence, “Hey, Woojin-ah. Why are you alone? Where’s Hyungseob?”

“Eh? Why are you looking for him? Is my existence not enough?” Woojin playfully asked as he grinned.

“Nope, it's just that the two of you were like attached to each other’s hip and it’s unusual for both of you to be separated.” Daehwi said as he winked.

Jihoon gasped, “Wink stealer.”

“Hyungseob stole it to you during their 10 out of 10 performance before, don’t act like that. Ew.” Daehwi said then scrunched his face, “Besides, I can wink anytime.”

“Whatever, gay-whi.” Jihoon backfired as he smirked.

Daehwi gasped as he covered his mouth by one of his hands, “That’s it, wink boy. Take that back or else..”

“Or else what?” Jihoon asked as he gave Daehwi a smug expression.

“I’ll kill you torridly.” Daehwi said and Jinyoung immediately ran to Jihoon then wrapped his arms at his boyfriend that made Daehwi rolled his eyes, “No. I’m just kidding, don’t take that too seriously.”



 



 


They laughed at Daehwi’s response while Seonho kept on eating all of the pepero sticks, Woojin just let his mind wander away on thinking about the older as he ate and chatted with the others. A few minutes afterwards, the staff came to them and told them to prepare so they stood as Seonho took all of the remaining snacks and ate it all the way to the stage while Guanlin just shook his head.



 



 

------

The rehearsal ended and everyone seems to be tired as hell, Seonho already looked like he was dying as he kept on chanting ‘I'm so tired and hungry, give me food’ while Minki looked the same yet he let himself lay down on the cold floor. Woojin and the other Wanna One members immediately went back to their personal dressing room but as Daehwi entered the room, his shrieks was heard that made the others scuttled in the room.



 



 

“Daehwi, what’s happening?” Jaehwan asked him and Daehwi just pointed at an another bouquet of flowers on one of the tables.

Sungwoon went near and took the card beside the bouquet, “‘To the ray of sunshine with an adorable snaggletooth’ Okay. Woojin, it’s yours.”

Woojin shivered, “Now it’s getting creepier, the sender is in the venue.”

Minhyun immediately checked the flowers and his eyes met Jisung’s concerned ones, “Affirmative.”

“Oh my god.” Jisung stated in English as he gripped his hair with both of his hands.

“Your admirer seems to know you a lot, Woojin. I think that it isn’t a sassaeng fan.” Jinyoung stated as he looked at the older, “I think that it’s one of us in thi venue.”

“Maybe a staff or one of our stylist?” Jihoon guessed.

Jisung sighed as he looked at the flowers in a sad way, “Let’s just keep the flowers and call it a day. We’re too tired to deal with this for now.”

“I want to go home, someone please carry me.” Daehwi complained as he leaned on the wall.

“Carry your lazy ,idiot.” Jihoon said as he stuck his tongue out.

“Seriously,kids. Let’s get ready now.” Sungwoo said while taking his bag at the floor.



 



 



 


Woojin suddenly remembered that he was supposed to get Hyungseob’s number and was about to get out of the room when his wrist was gripped by someone’s hand again, this time it’s Guanlin.



 



 

“Hyung, we have to get ready.” He reminded.

Woojin just smiled a bit, “I'm just going to get Hyungseob’s number.”

“Ohoho! So you’re having the guts to ask him out?” Daehwi said as his eyebrows wriggled.

“Seriously no. I just want to have some communication with my friend..” Woojin tried to reason out he didn’t convinced Daehwi and just sighed, “You know what? I’m going now, Daehwi.”

“Okay. Go get him,tiger!” He heard Daehwi’s cheers and Woojin wondered how energentic their maknae was despite being tired.



 



 


He walked around the corridor, saying goodbyes to the others who went out of the venue but he didn’t see Hyungseob anywhere. He was about to get back to the dressing room when he saw Euiwoong holding two bags as the boy was heading out of the venue.



 



 



 

“Euiwoong!” He called out and the younger looked at him, “W-Where’s Hyungseob hyung?”

“Oh. Dummy hyung is in the van already, he was not feeling well. We have to get back as soon as possible,” Euiwoong stated as he looked at Woojin with a stoic expression, “Why did you ask,anyway?”

Woojin scratched his left cheek as he began to speak, “I was really going to get his number a while ago so that we can communicate to each other but I haven’t got the chance to.”

“I see..” Euiwoong took his smartphone out as he looked at Woojin, “I’ll give it to you. Maybe you texting him will make him feel a bit better.”

“Thank you, Euiwoong.” He grinned as he wrote Hyungseob’s number and waved goodbye to the younger boy.



 



 



 

As he went back, ten boys were looking at him as if they are waiting for him to tell them what happened especially Daehwi which looked like he was about to burst.



 



 



 

“Hyungseob-hyung was sick so Euiwoong gave his number instead.” He said and the others looked at him with disbelief while Daewhi whined.

“You’re not just dense, you’re also too slow! What the actual ?!” Daehwi screamed.

Jisung shot him a glare, “Daehwi, language.”

“!” Daehwi repeated and Jisung just facepalmed while shaking his head, the boy is hopeless.

“Then you should contact him as soon as possible.” Minhyunvsaid as he gave Woojin his smartphone, “Hurry, boy. You know that we weren’t allowed to use phones,right?”

“Thank you,hyung.”



 



 



 



 

As the others were watching by the door, trying to distract the staffs.. Woojin immediately typed Hyungseob’s number as he wrote a simple message to the older.



 



 


To: Hyungseob
Hi hyung. This is Woojinie~ (` w`)/ I've heard that you're not feeling well. Please rest, hyung. We still have an another rehearsal soon. Fighting! 

P.S. I can't reply often but I hope that you’re alright. I was really worried hyung, take care of yourself! (o > w<)o I’ll treat you some snacks soon.’



 



 



 

As he gave the phone back to Minhyun, the older looked so worried that he was silent on their way back. As the others were already snoring, Minhyun just looked at the message that Woojin sent which made him grimaced.



 



 



 

“By looking at the flowers, this won’t end well..” He whispered before looking at Woojin, “Only this brat can save him.”