Hearts Dont Break Round Here

Divide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suggest you listen to this song while reading this. 

Pairing: ChaeyoungXSeungyoon
Setting: 2036, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Prompt: “Took my heart upon a one way trip, guess she went wandering off with it.” - Ed Sheeran, Hearts Don’t Break Around Here
Word Count: 1003
Warning: little bit of angst (just a little)
Summary: “. . . I’ll never break your heart ever again. I promise. I love you, Kang Seungyoon.”

 

She was beautiful, no, that word didn’t even give justice in describing her. She’s that woman who was so selfless, stunning, kind, and God-fearing. Perfect. She was the epitome of perfection. Really, that’s what Park Chaeyoung really is. Flawlessness. And he knew he never deserved her.

 

She was this young teenager who talked to him the first time their paths crossed on YG Entertainment. He was shocked actually. How could an angel talk to him? Him, who was just a trainee on this dungeon. Turned out they’re both trainees and wanted to debut as an idol. They’re the kind of unexpected friendship.

 

She was this strong lady, even though she was a crybaby, too, he could confined his problems to her. About his team, his group. Their debut. Hiatus. Taehyun leaving them. She was always there, listening, crying with him. She’s like that sturdy wall that helped him in standing tall. 

 

She is his best friend. And he’s in love with her. And he also knew that she was unreachable. So he tried to date another woman, from a different agency, a friend of hers. She was fun to be with, though she looks bxtch sometimes, but she’s jolly. And though Seungyoon knew he loves that woman, deep inside, Park Chaeyoung would forever be in his heart. So they decided to end their relationship, and Rosé was there as he cope up with that breakup, not knowing that she was the main reason he had broken up with his girlfriend.

 

She was this emotional woman when they found that she was pregnant. Shock was an understatement. The whole Kpop world was shook. How? Why? When? All these questions were thrown at them, both from Knetz and the people they personally knew. They were not even dating. It was just one of those impulsive moment when they got drunk on one of the after-party and they’ve forgotten what happened when they woke up the next day and swore to forget about it, really.

 

She was this resilient when she finally made her decision. She went back to Australia, Blackpink have a hiatus, indefinitely. Jisoo ventured on acting in movies and K-dramas, Lisa opened her own Thai resto and dancing academy, Jennie started her solo career, sometimes taking acting roles. And Kang Seungyoon, he was forced to stay in Korea. Winner couldn’t afford losing another member. And the public were more forgiving to him than to her, anyway. Media play happened and after some months, the general public had forgotten it.

 

He would always visit her on Australia, seei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter