What Do I Know

Divide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: SeulHoon
Setting: 2037, Anjan, Gyeonggi-do, Seoul, South Korea
Prompt: “Spread, love, understanding, positivity.” - Ed Sheeran, What Do I Know
Word Count: 1396
Warning: this got weird. I dunno, fluff for all of you (no angst, yey!) just a drabble that got out of hand
Summary: “That’s what your Granny taught me. They’ve given me love. Understanding. Positivity.”

 

People always thought that they’ll live in a very beautiful and expensive villa, riding on that white horse towards the sunset. Well, it was how Lee Seulgi nee Kang pictured it, too, before, when they announced to the whole Kpop world that she, main dancer of Red Velvet was marrying Winner’s lead rapper, Lee Seunghoon. Of course, everyone was shocked. They never went to the dating phase. Why? Well, things happened. Like Seunghoon didn’t believe on those shxts and just one day when they’re walking on a secluded part of Apkujeong, just talking about some nonsense thing, he suddenly grabbed her hand and asked if she wanted to get married to him.

 

Call her weird but she said ‘yes’ right that instant. Maybe it’s because that they know they love each other, they just not confirm or tell each other. Well, they’re not actually a verbal or vocal couple, except when arguing, which is always. Knetz even called them a weird family which they just shrugged off.

 

No, they didn’t have a beautiful castle, hell they live in an apartment building in Gyeonggi-do (it's still beautiful tho), it was a normal life for them, well almost, except when sasaengs found out where they live and they got to find a new house, how exhausting that was. 

 

“Wow, what’s happening to the world now?” Seulgi mumbled as she watched the morning news. She just finished preparing breakfast but the kids were still asleep and they always eat meals together, so she was eating a bowl of grapes as she sat on their long couch, flipping her long brown hair that reach her waist.

 

“Yah, your hair is annoying,” Lee Seunghoon exclaimed as he glared at Seulgi who just rolled her eyes at him. “Stop flipping it, you’re hitting me with your annoying hair,” he added and continued what he was doing. Scribbling something on his notebook. Seulgi knew that it was probably new songs for Winner’s comeback.

 

“My hair is annoying? Oh come on, you love pulling it last night, remember?” she playfully said and leaned on his shoulder but her husband didn’t even gave her a response. She rolled her eyes and properly sat beside him, focusing her attention on the news.

 

“Our country’s politics is getting dirtier as time passed by,” Seulgi commented, watching the prime minister’s gave a speech about something malicious happening in the Blue House. She grabbed the remote and changed the channel but another morning news is on aired, talking about a group of people fighting over religions and revolutions and stuff. Seulgi sighed and glanced at Seunghoon who was seriously writing lyrics. She gently nudged him which earned a glare from him which didn’t even scare her.

 

“Hey, have you thought about it? Like, if given a chance, would you like to change the whole world? You know, make it safe, free and just . . . I don’t know . . . Uhm . . . make everyone united and stuffs. But the question is how could we change it? Like seriously--,” she was completely just babbling, she knew and Seunghoon knew it, too, judging by the amusement reflecting on his eyes. He cut her off by kissing her on the lips, making her shut up. 

 

It was supposed to be a simple kiss but Seulgi is Seulgi, and she never just let it be as a smack as she grabbed the back of her husband’s head and deepened the kiss, making him groaned. Their tongues clashed for dominance as Seunghoon’s hand crept inside her shirt, more specifically, it was actually his shirt. She moa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter