Reunited?-2

Reunited?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I tried to open my eyes and as soon as I open it, my head was throbbing so badly. I massaged my temple, hope the pain would disappeared. I drink a glass of water and an aspirin that placed at the bedside table.

I smelled something was being cooked and someone voice in another room. I roamed my eyes and just realized that I wasn't in my room. The room I was in was had pink theme. I bet the owner of this room was a pink geek.

I got curious with the owner of the house, so I walked out from the room and saw Tiffany cooked something at her kitchen while talked on the phone. Joohyun sat on the chair at the dining table. Her eyes engrossed on a book.

"What am I doing here?"

My words startled Tiffany that she was almost drops her phone. She glanced at me before focused with her activities again.

"Okay, I'll check it again. Thank you, Jesi." Then she cut off the line.

"Morning, Miss Taeyeon." Joohyun greeted me then back to her book.

"Morning, Joohyun." I replied then took a seat across Joohyun.

Tiffany set three american breakfast at the dining table. "You eat first, baby. Mommy wants to talk to your principal first." Then she glared at me. "You follow me."

We were back to the pink theme room. I forgot that Tiffany loved pink so much. After I closed the door, she glared at me while crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"You asked me what you were doing here? Let me tell you, last night you drunk called me, said nonsense words then the bartender of the club was asked me to pick you up. So, you tell me now, what were you doing? Why you were drinking so much when you knew you couldn't handle the alcohol well?"

I drunk called her? I did remember I went to the club because I felt so down last night because of her, but I didn't remember anything than that.

"Nonsense words? What did I say?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter