Reunited?-3

Reunited?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany looked so thin and pale. Her husband said that she rarely ate and over thinking not just work, but some other things. In those 3 months, she already went to the hospital 5 times. Then her husband left me alone with her because he said he must to back to his office.

I sighed sadly while her hair. "What happens to you, Fany?"

But no answer because she slept. I held her right hand, the hand that I used to hold before.

"What are you doing here?"

I knew this icy voice. Must be her. I turned my head and saw Jessica who glared at me liked thrown dagger to me. She walked nearer to Tiffany's bed. She stood across me, still glared at me.

"Her husband asked me to pay Fany a visit."

"You know why she likes this?"

I nodded. "She's stress."

"You know what make her stress?"

I frowned. "Work, isn't it?"

"No, you're wrong. It isn't work. It's you, even since years ago, it was always you."

Okay, she made me confuse. "What do you mean, Sica?"

"You made my friend pregnant and left her. You knew how much she was broken? Then when she was steady, you were coming again made her barrier that she build all this time was broken. She was hurt again. She often blamed herself to let you go, to push you away, even though you still had her heart with you. I didn't know what make her so in love with you, even after all those years. So, now you know what make her stress."

"Wait, wait, I made your friend pregnant? You mean Fany?"

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Did you impregnate another woman, other than Tiff?"

"I never made Fany pregnant."

"You did remember that you had with her, right?" I nodded. "You think all your with her won't make her pregnant?"

I became quiet, tried to absorb the information.

"Her daughter name is Kim Joohyun."

"But her husband—”

"He isn't her husband, stupid. He's her brother, Leo. I thought you saw him years ago. Tiff is a single parent because she didn't want to get married with other person when she isn't move on from you yet. She—”

"Enough, Jess." A weak voice heard in that room.

I and Jessica turned our heads to the voice.

"Fany, is that true that Joohyun is my daughter?" I tried to confirm to Tiffany.

She sighed. "Yes." She glared at Jessica. "You reveal too much, Jess."

"Because I hate to see you like this just because of her. She needs to know about your suffering." Jessica reasoned out.

"Why you didn't tell me? If you said you were pregnant, we won't be like this."

"I was afraid that you would break up with me if you knew about it." She didn't try to lie or went around the bush to answer me.

"I won't if I knew. All I knew was you were distancing from me. I thought you were tired with me because you also didn't fight when I asked to broke up. I'm sorry, Fany, I didn't know."

"It's okay, it won't change anything though even if you know now."

"No, let’s get marry." I said seriously.

She was taken aback, but she faced it liked nothing happened. "You're drunk. Just go home."

"I'm serious, Tiffany Hwang. I won't let—”

"Then how about your little girlfriend? You will just abandon her? Left her after you did her?" There was sarcasm in her words.

She talked about Seolhyun. "I don't know that you were stalking me, Fany." I smirked, happy to saw jealous Fany. "She isn't my girlfriend and we weren't doing anything more than eat and watch cinema together. So, chill, Fany, she can't fill the empty space after you left. I'm still all over you. So, marry me, Tiffany Hwang?"

"Oh, I think I wanna puke." Jessica walked out from the room, left me and Tiffany alone.

"Marry me, please, Tiffany Hwang. I can't if it isn't you." I looked at her with my pleading eyes. "Please...."

∆∆

That was my fifth glasses of liquor and my head was already throbbing so hard. My vision became blurry. I knew I got drunk, I tried so much to forget the pain that Tiffany gave, but it didn't work. The pain was still there. I took out my phone from my pocket pants and dialed a number.

"Hallo?" A melodious voice w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter