Reunited?-1

Reunited?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy!"

Joohyun ran to a lady who seemed still in her early 30's. Her dark brown hair was flying beautifully by the wind. I forgot to breathe when I realized I knew her. Tiffany Hwang, my girlfriend 6 years ago.

She hugged Joohyun happily while asked Joohyun activities that day. Joohyun told Tiffany with her rapid-like-rap-talk. Then she realized there was another person stood not too far from them. I could see she shocked as second as her eyes landed on me, but then she tried to hide it and gave me a fake smile instead.

"Hallo! I'm Tiffany, Joohyun mom. Seems like I rarely see you here, Miss."

Oh, so now we didn't know each other? I was just a stranger now to you? Okay, let’s played it like that, Hwang.

"Hallo! I'm Taeyeon, the new principal at this school. I just work here since a week ago. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Tiffany."

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Taeyeon. Hope my Joohyun doesn't troubling you."

Nice to meet you too my . You didnt look pleased to meet me, Hwang.

"Oh, no. Joohyun is so smart. She isn't a  troublesome kid."

"Thank God then." Another fake smile. "I'm sorry, Miss Taeyeon, but we need to excuse ourself."

"Oh, okay, Mam." I squated down, saw Joohyun in the eyes. "See you tomorrow, Joohyun. Be good to your mom." I patted her head.

"Okay, Miss Taeyeon." Unlike her mom, Joohyun was spreading a genuine smile to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter