Final Retaliation

THE CURSED BRIDE

"Yeol! Are you ready yet?" Yerin calls out from the closet. She is looking for her black shoes.

"Yes." He answers.

"Hmmm..." She finds her shoes and gets out, wearing them.

She looks one last time in the mirror to notice Chanyeol in the reflection, looking at her with a smile on his face.

"What is it?" She smiles back.

He comes closer to hug her." Thank you Irin...Today after so, so many years I am going to visit umma, appa, halmoni and mama..." 

"Yes...today we are going to meet them and you've to introduce me..." She hugs him back.

"Why? You've visited them before on halmoni's death anniversary..." He tilts his head.

"Yes but I want you to introduce me as your wife and the new Lady Park..." She pinches his cheek.

"Yes. That will be nice..." They grin and walk out of their room together.

They find Kyungsoo waiting for them downstairs.

"Soo! You are also going..."Chanyeol asks.

"Of course!! I go to the graveyard every year on this day. It's mom and appa's death anniversary..."

Yerin fights the urge to snort.

Yes...That is why even after knowing they were murdered by your uncle, you chose to stay quiet and support them...disgusting man...your excuse??Your mother's death was unintentional!! Disgrace to parents-child relationship...

"Irin? IRIN!! What are you thinking?! Let us go!!" Chanyeol tugs her hand.

She snaps out of her thoughts and they move to the car.

 

"What is in the duffet bag, Yeol?" Kyungsoo asks from the front-seat.

"Here in it are my drawings, paintings, crafts and wax-dolls. Not all. The best ones. I am meeting them after so many years, I should show them what I've done. They will be happy!!" He cheers.

Yerin smiles at him and Kyungsoo hums lightly.

As the Park mansion is outside the city, it takes them some 1 hour to reach there. The Byuns are already there, waiting for them along with several workers and employees. As the heir, Chanyeol and his wife Yerin get to show respect to the elders first. Then gradually everyone else. They bow and pray for their peace. After the rituals they begin to depart and there are only The Parks, the Byuns and Kyungsoo left.

"Good morning halmoni, appa, umma and mama...Chanyeol here.  I am sorry I cannot meet you for so long. Please forgive me...I was so scared to get out of the house. Inhee noona and Baek hyung were there so I wasn't alone. Soo was also there... I think you all know these things. I miss you all so much. I...wished I was with you..." He wipes his tears.

Yerin gives him a side-hug.

"... I don't want that anymore.No! No! Don't think me wrong!! I still love you very much!! But I've Irin here now..."

She looks at him at awe.

"I got married. Irin is my bride...ummm...wife." He blushes. "She is the best!!! And I have to be there for her or she will be all alone...

Umma remember you once wrote in your diary that someone will love you to the moon and beyond? I also wished for someone like that and I got Irin as a gift..." He looks lovingly at Yerin who is crying now. "And I will always be with her...as she is with me..."

They walk out of the graveyard.

Baekhyun looks at his dongsaengs and smiles," Usually today is one of the saddest days of my life. I mean Uncle Park was my foster father...but today has a nice bittersweet touch to it...I am so happy for you two...God bless..." He hugs them affectionately.

"I know right...? It felt like Chanyeol was reciting wedding vows...I am so proud of you, baby brother..." Inhee sniffs.

"Wedding vows? What is that??" Chanyeol tilts his head.

They laugh at his musings.

"Well dear baby brother...wedding vows are promises made by the bride and the groom when they get married... The way you said it was like a vow..." Inhee pinches his cheek.

Chanyeol nods understandingly.

Inhee looks at Yerin, who is still very pleased with Chanyeol's words, and smiles. The Younger girl smiles back and they hug. Baekhyun and his wife leave for their home hurriedly as they have left BaekHee with the sitter.

During this whole time, Kyungsoo kept quiet. He was so enraged and frustrated that he felt like killing someone...

Which shall be arranged soon....

He smirks.

They start for home...

 

 

Yerin smiles in her sleep. Chanyeol must be running his hand in her hair. She is loving the feel and never wants to wake up. Slowly his fingers begin to move towards her cheek and neck...she tries to open her eyes. 

That is not Chanyeol's touch...Who is it?! She is sure she is not dreaming!! Then why cannot she open her eyes!!...

She needs to get up...she is not liking this...Everything is getting so vile and horrible about this sensation...

Finally with all her effort she wakes up and sees Do Kyungsoo smiling at her maliciously....

She tries her best to sit up but fails each time. Her hands and legs are tied. Her head is hurts like hell and is as heavy as a rock. She looks around frantically.

"How am I here?! What is this place?! Where's Chanyeol?!..." She asks terrified.

Kyungsoo laughs menacingly,"Oh!! So many questions?! Okay let me tell you...

answer to your question 1, On  the way...you two drank some water...guess what?! I spiked it!!! I know... I know...you brought the bottle from the kitchen but you left it in the car when you entered the graveyard. I took the chance!!

Question 2's answer, it is one of the hundreds of Park warehouses...since I had to be fast yet sneaky this warehouse is somewhere between the graveyard and the way to the mansion. I can tell you no more...

Now your last question...well..." he pretends to think, "Yes!! He is...somewhere near... " He wraps his a strand of her hair around his finger and pulls painfully.

She yelps and struggles to stay back," Why have you tied me?! Where is Chanyeol???"

"Real talk now, finally!! I am not going to waste anymore time. Have been doing that for years now!! No more!! If  I am not wrong I think you have some idea why you are here...You are smart enough..." He smirks."I know that you had heard how the family died before you came to live in the mansion. And then also about the ways they actually died..."

Yerin looks at him shocked.

"Huh! I know you eavesdrop. I saw you when I was talking with the officer. I have beeen observing you for weeks now. I don't know how but your pale as paper face proofs that you know about us!!! Funny... how the people who planned all that are dead. I don't know how you're related or even you are responsible or not, I cannot risk it anymore!! The Parks have to die and All this is driving me crazy!!!"

He begins to breathe irregularly.  "You may be not involved but I cannot take this anymore!!! You and Chanyeol have to die and don't worry I got it all covered up!!! After you two fall asleep, I asked the driver to go get some stuff. Fool!! Did not even think why we will need anything on the way to the mansion!!! Anyway when he left the car I walked silently behind him and struck him hard on his head. Guess with what?? Your water bottle!! That has only yours and Chanyeol's finger-prints...

"Goodness how much I've to talk!!! Okay so you have two options now...Since you already know what we had been planning, you can keep shut and support me...I will kill Chanyeol right now!!! You stay quiet and forget about everything!!! Then after a significant time, we'll get married and live happily..."

Yerin wants to throw up on his face. She squirms but is tied too tightly.

"The second option is...you die. Before him... See since you know everything...Oh dear!! How many times do I've to repeat that you "Knooowww evverrrytthhiiing" He roars in laughter, "Okay...okay...sorry. If you want to stay as the faithful and loyal wife as you are, You die. I'll kill you now then after sometimes Chanyeol...cuz I can't risk killing two people together to rise doubts!!! Now what is your decision??" He mocks her. He seems to be still unaware that she killed his accomplices.Which is obvious as there is nothing against her and the processes are just unbelievable...

Yerin yells in spite," TO HELL WITH YOU!!! I WILL NEVER BE YOURS!!! LET ME GO!! CHANYEOL!!!"

"Okay. You missed your chance...you know I fell in love with you the day I first saw you on that" He cringes," On that awful day of bringing you home...But YOU!! The loyal and loving wife of Park Chanyeol...so pure and nice...Heavens!! As if I needed another reason to loathe that cracked guy!! I did love you but You rejected me that day in the study room!! Still rejecting!! You'll die now!!! Goodbye Park Kang Yerin...don't worry I'll send your hubby to you soon... " With that he stands from the chair he was sitting and gets a container with a blue liquid....

"NOOOO!!!!"

 

Chanyeol wakes up. He is having much difficulty to open his eyes. He looks around to see forests and darkness. He feels very scared.

"IRIN!!! IRIN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! I AM SCARED!!! SOO!!! WHERE ARE YOU ?!" He begins to sob. He cannot even look around properly due to his lack of glasses. He finds them though near his head. He wears them and it gets clear. He is right. It is some sort of forest and there is nothing around. A night bird hoots and he shivers in fright, Where did they go leaving him? How will he get home now??

"IRIN!! PLEASE COME HERE!! I AM SCARED!! I WANNA GO HOME!!! HELP!!"

Suddenly He hears a loud shriek. Irin??Yes.That is Irin's voice!!

He rushes towards the voice and finds a very old and small wooden building. Their car is parked outside it. He hears someone talking and another shriek.

"IRIN!!! ARE YOU IN THERE??" He tries to open the door but fails. It is locked from inside.

"Chanyeol help!!!" She yells listening to his voice.

Kyungsoo curses. He must have drunk that water less...

Chanyeol tries to find a way anxiously to get to her when he sees a gap in the wooden wall. He looks inside to be scared to death.

His 'Irin' is tied and Kyungsoo is standing infront of her with a bottle and...is that a matchbox?!

"KYUNGSOO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY ARE YOU HURTING IRIN?! "He bangs on the wooden wall, cutting his palms and crying.

"Yeol!! Listen to me!! The...People are right!! She is actually a very bad person!!! She mixed..."

Yerin interupts him, "DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! HE..."

Kyungsoo hits Yerin hard with the bottle and she begins to bleed. 

Chanyeol yells," KYUNGSOO!!!!"

"No!! LISTEN!! This is a Very bad women!! She mixed some bad things in the water for us and...and we fainted. Remember she brought the water!! She planned to kill us by bringing us here!! She harmed the driver on the way!! But I woke up and fought her!! We need to kill her!! Chanyeol!! Think!! It was her who got the water!!"

"No-no...He is...ly-ing..."Yerin is trying to get up," He, Min, Miko were with Kim! They killed everyone in the family...now he'll kill us..."She is hit again and this time she cannot talk anymore.

"No!! Don't listen to her!!! You know I'm your brother...I will never lie to you...have I ever?! She is bad. Everytime anyone dies she smiles and hums...Is that a good thing? Chan!! Go get in the car and wait for me...I'll come back as son as she dies...GO NOW!!" He begins to pour the liquid on her.

"...Yesss...I-I smiled and sang cuz THEY DESERVE IT!! I DID ALL FOR YOU!! ONLY YOU YEOL!!" Yerin shouts, and looks at Chanyeol in blur.

Chanyeol is standing there, rooted. His face is white and he is staring at her, directly at her eyes.

Yerin sighs shakily. He can read her so well...She cannot avoid the question in his eyes... He has understood...

He has stopped beating the wood. He keeps standing there with a horrified expression and his hands keep bleeding profusely. Something is happening in his head!! Why is it hurting so much?! Why is it getting hard to breathe?! What are these thoughts?!!

"we be very careful now... It does hurt when someone close to one lies and back-stabs..." She broke his doll the same day...

"So have you ever aimed?" The doll and Miko's throats... 

"Shall we soak them so that the water can clean the tiny nooks...like see here?" Min died by drowning and Kyungsoo fell in water and almost died...

His eyes shot open.

"Chan!! Chan!! You listening?! Go!! Go and sit in the car!! I'll be out soon." Kyungsoo yells as he is kicked by Yerin who has somehow loosen her legs. He again tries to take her down.

Yerin, fighting, looks at her husband to shout when she sees him staring at her with a disbelieving glare.

She shakes her head. Panicked, she says with difficulty, "Yeol!! I LOVE YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND...!!! Listen!!! Wait!! Where-where are YOU going?! I did ALL for You!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! DON'T BELIEVE HIM!! HE'll KILL US....!!" She cries out loud.  Her head is hurting due to the hits and bleeding.

Kyungsoo has stopped fighting her and snorts. No need to use much effort now...

Yerin watches as Chanyeol stepping and turning to walk away from the gap, crushing her heart and trust...