Alone

Beauty Hidden 【 His Wolf 】
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 



Slow and controlled breathing, he raised his bow, pointing the arrow to his target. like a predator's watching it's pry, he move his knee
apart and drowning the bow string back further while straightening his shoulder , giving more pressure and a more powerful shot, he narrow his eyes even more then closing it as he released his arrow.

 

Continually, he always hit his target.


 

Huang Zitao is known to be one of the most skilled archery on his kind, and without the gift, zitao would surely be long gone dead from hunger, considering it's his only way of hunting to find food.

 

That's because he's different.

 

All his life he walk with two legs, never in four, he eat his food cooked, not eating it raw and fresh, without his arrow and bow, he is nothing compared to everyone who uses their strong paws and bare teeth to hunt and kill.

 

And this is the only few of many reasons why he hate his life.

 

Everyone would call him a useless beast, and for Huang Zitao, that's okay, because, well, it's true.

 

Because who would try and understand him? Huang zitao, a werewolf that can't shapeshift.



 

He sighed bitterly and kneel down to grab his already dead pry, this time it's a rabbit, and by looking at its size, no doubt that the rabbit are still young, it might be small, too small, but Zitao still feel thankful because it not like always he can eat a meat, like everyone does.

 

Even tho he is great at using his bow and arrow for hunting, it's still hard for Zitao to find food to eat, so the reason why he is malnourished, he barely eat, he's difference is making it hard for him to find food.


 

He became jealous of one thing, that for some reason, he started to think he can't have.

 

Of becoming a werewolf.

 

The thing that everyone is growing, learning and evolving whereas him, he's still the same.

 

He does not have a super instinct for hearing or smelling to know where his pry is, he does not have the speed to catch his prey. All he can do is to walk all day long to find a animal to kill, he needs his patients to be longer than necessary, because patients is what he needs to survived to this cruel world.





 

Zitao walk through the forest to his small hut, not far from the village, where his pack is, he's the only one in his pack that does not live in the village, because every time he is near them, Zitao always feels like his out of place, and beside it’s not like anyone from the pack want him to live with them.


 

He knows he had a wolf inside him, but he's a late bloomer, his development for his wolf side is delayed compare to the others, he might not be the only one who got his wolf inside him to came out late, but still for Zitao’s case, his already in his 20’s and there's no one beside him that got their werewolf this late.


 

And even tho they all knew he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter