Our house

We Got Married

 

 

"Woah"


The only words they could say when they arrive to their house. The house really beautiful and big. 


Even, inside the house were big too.


"Is this our house?" Chanyeol said feeling unbelievable.


Sunny glance at him then she got an idea. "Nope. This is my house~" Sunny jokes with proud on her face.


Chanyeol look at her weirdly and Sunny realised it so she look at him back. Out of sudden, they burst to laugh.


"What the.. -laugh-" 
"What? Is that wrong? -laugh- you ask it I answer" 
"Seriously -push her a little on her side with his arm- noona.."


 Sunny were pushed to the left as a result of being pushed by Chanyeol.


"Of course its our house, Why would you ask that question? Don't you saw the label beside the mailbox?" asked Sunny look at him weirdly.


Chanyeol automatically look beside the mailbox and there's a label of 'WGM'.


"Well.. I was too awed with the house until I didn't saw it -smile shyly-" Chanyeol reply.


She reply his smile "let's us go inside". Chanyeol reply with a nod.

 

_________________________________________


When they went inside the house. Once again they feel awed. Inside the house was so beautiful with items neatly arranged and clean.


"Wah.. this house is totally amazing!" said Sunny while look around the house. In the living room, kitchen, toilet even at the backyard there's a swimming pool.


She went out and stood straight with her arms open wide to feel the wind.


_________________________________________


~Sunny pov~


Q: "So what do you feel about the house?"


S: "Awed! Its totally amazing! I really love it -show her eyesmile-"


_________________________________________


~Chanyeol pov~


Q: "So what do you feel about the house?"


C: -smile widely- I loved it!


_________________________________________


Every move Chanyeol follow her from behind until they went out to feel the fresh wind together.  "Noona…". "Hmm?"


"Let's go upstairs". Sunny turn towards Chanyeol "We haven't checked the room above" then she smiled "okay!" 


They went upstairs for check each rooms. Until they stop in one room, they open it then see inside the bedroom.


"Woah this rooms totally big" awed Chanyeol.
"Its yours room".
"What?"asked Chanyeol completely astonished and curious with the sudden talk from the PD camera. 

Sunny also look curious with them(the PD camera). The couple look at the camera while they were being filming. 

"You two will share a room together" reply the PD camera. 


"MWO??!!" 

 

____________________________________________

 

#off the camera


"Nae.. you know life like a married couple.." continue the PD camera.


"B-but I thought we could suggest to use such different room.. ehe.." said Sunny while scratches her neck. 


The whole PD staff at there laugh at Sunny's words. "Aniya.. all of the artist that have been in WGM never ask to suggest in different room.. beside they (the artist) know it already that they gonna share the same room, the same bed, pillow even a blanket.." reply the PD staff.


 "Arr.."

"Now both of you take a rest first.. you must feel tiring after the long distance, so we will headed back to your dorms to pick up your luggage and tomorriw we start filming."

 

Sunny sigh. She lay down in the bed while thinking about the conversation a while ago. "So.. I gonna share a room with Chanyeol?" She speak to herself.


She sign again when suddenly she sat back in shocked. "Omo! I totally forgot! Suho!" She searched her smartphone inside her back in rush.


"oh gosh! I forgot that I have shut down my phone -facepalm-" she open and to her surprised she receive 30 missed calls and 15 unread text from him. 


"Argh.. eottoke..." She was restless then quickly she called him. '*Driing driing* please answer!' 

 

~Suho pov~


5pm I look at the clock. I just finish showering while I was rubbed my hair, I heard my phone ringing. 


I quickly grab it and look at the named 'My baby'. I smiled brightly then touched the green dial.

 

____________________________________________


•Phone conversation•


Suho: "Baby!"


Sunny: "Suho.. arr (thanks goodness the PD staff at downstairs and inside this room didn't set up any camera yet or else..)"


Suho: "Where were you! I keep make many missed call.. hope you would answer it but none even one!" 


Sunny: "I-i mianhae.. suho.." 


Suho: "-sigh- You know how much I worried about you?" 


Sunny: "I-i know b-but I t-totally forgot that I have shut down my phone that's why.." 


Suho: "-guilty- Chinja?" 


Sunny: "Nae.. in the morning my phone out of battery and it off by itself.. so when I charge it back.. I forgot to switch it on back when it fully charge.. mianhae.."


Suho: "-exhale- aniya.. mianhae baby.. I shouldn't mad at you first.."


Sunny: "hmm.." 


(Minutes passed..)


Sunny: "S-suho ah.."


Suho: "Nae?"


Sunny: "(How will I tell him..) Arr.. I-i wanna tell you s-something"


Suho: "What's it, baby? Why you keep stuttered?"


Sunny: "I-i.." 

 

When someone open the door, "Noona.." She shocked and turn around face him.


Chanyeol was blank at first why she shocked but when he saw that she was actually in the phone with someone.. now he know who is it. 


He close his mouth in shocked. 


(Silent feel in the room and the conversation too until..)


Suho: "Chakaman(wait).. Isn't that.. Chanyeol?" When he remember this morning...

 

•Flashback•


"Why she didn't reply any of my text? Even my call..." he said in frustrated. He was laid on his bed when he heard noisy from outside. "What's with them?" Then he went out from his room and ask "What with the noisy boys?"


"Hyung! Chanyeol going to married!" Excited Sehun. "MWO?!" surprised Suho. "I didn't know he have fiancee all this time.." Suho continued.


"-facepalm- Hyung! Aniyaa! We mean he joined the 'We Got Married' program!" explained D.o.


"Arr -scratches his hair and giggle at his stupid words- Chinja? Where is he now?" asked Suho.


"Probably took shower, this evening he will leave to go tobhis destination to meet 'his wife'" said Xiumin.


"Tell him I say 'congrats on his wedding' " said Suho. "Nae!" They reply unison. Then he went back inside his room.


•End flashback•

 

Suho: "You.. in the program.. We Got Married? Didn't you? -disbelieve-" 


Sunny: "I-i.."


He scoff in anger then he turn off the conversation. "Suho.. suho ah! Ya!" she take a look at her phone then try to called him back.