The special card

We Got Married

We were lazily in the living room, do our own thing like usual. It still morning time, when someone pressed the bell button. 'TING TONG TING TONG'. "Hm? Who could it be?" asked yuri. "I will open it!" said yoona. She run toward the door then open it and reveal their manager. "Oh? Manager oppa.. what bring you here?"asked yoona. After heard that it was their manager, the girls immediately stand up and asked the same thing. "Well I have something for Sunny" said the manager and went inside their dorm. 

 


"What? Me?"said sunny astonished. Then the manager give her an envelope which on the top on it include a big ribbon. "What is this oppa?"asked sunny curiously. The manager shrugged his shoulders "I don't know". 

 


Sunny open the envelope and the girls already on her sides try to look what inside it. When she pull out what include the envelope, its an a letter. She open the fold and what inside the letter was really a shocking news to her. It said:

 

 


"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE TO BE CHOSEN TO JOIN 'WE GOT MARRIED" 

 

 


Stunned.. shocked.. "I joined this show?" still feeling unbelievable yet her sisters already jump happily while yelled "Sunny/unnie finally married!".


Then the manager smiled before excuse himself to went out. After that, the girls gather around her "Eoh sunny? What's wrong?"asked taeyeon. "Aniyo just thinking taengoo" reply sunny. "Aren't you happy that you finally joined WGM?"asked tiffany. "Are you crazy? Of course I'm happy! I just couldn't believed I finally have a chance to joined this *smile*!"said sunny happily. The girls smile too.

 

"But.. Sun how about your 'boyfriend'?"remember hyoyeon. Sunny poked her forehead "Omo! I totally forgot about it! Eottoke?"worried sunny. They were too happy for the news until they forget about that 'one'.

 

"Now what?"asked sooyoung. "Erm.. can I quit from this show?"asked sunny. "Idiot! Of course you can't!"said yuri. "Yeah.. What would the people would think?"asked seohyun. "Seo is right. Well.. you had waited for this show quit long Sun.. now you want to back off?"said tiffany. 

 

"Well.. its not like that.. I just don't know what to do.."said sunny sadly and worried. Taeyeon put her arm around her shoulder "Don't worried about it sun.. I sure he would understand it". "What if he don't?"asked sunny while look at her. "You said what 'IF' and it doesn't mean he can do anything about it. Am I right? Well.. he must take it of course! what would you think he can do? Prevent you to program this show? Impossible!"said taeyeon while her other sisters nodded agree.

 

"Right! And we also don't know who would be your husband.. who know maybe your 'husband' is actually your 'boyfriend' "said tiffany. "That would be cool! If that totally happen!"said sooyoung.

 

Sunny sign and nodded agree with her sisters "Yeah you're right but---". "Chop chop chop! Cut it out! Now there are a show waiting for you.. so prepare yourself and go to your destination!"said taeyeon and push sunny to their bedroom. "*Chuckle* alright alright! Geez you girls!"said sunny. Sunny then took her towel and ready to take a bath before the show begin. While she was showering she was thinking.. "Who would be my 'husband'.."said sunny curious.

 


_________________________________________

 


'KNOCK KNOCK' 

 


"Hm? Sehun open it" baekhyun order him to do so. "What? Why me?"whine sehun. "Because you're maknae"reply chen. "Do we need maknae to open the door?"asked kai astonished. "You kids! Aish chinja! I will get it then"said Lay. 

 

"Oh manager hyung!". "What took you so long to open the door?"asked their manager while went inside their dorm. "The maknae *point at sehun* didn't want to open it!"said baekhyun. "What?! Ya hyung!"said sehun.

 

"Enough it boys!"said xiumin then he turn to face their manager. "What make you come hyung? Is there anything wrong?"asked xiumin curiously why their manager coming suddenly. The manager smiled and shook his head as 'no' "Nothing is wrong.. just having a special new"said the manager while showing the envelope at his right hand and give it to the owner. 

 

"For me?"asked him astonished and he saw the manager nodded his head. He then open the envelope and take out what inside it. Its an a letter.. he open the fold.. and.. and to his surprised he was really shocked with just the words of..

 

 

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE TO BE CHOSEN TO JOIN 'WE GOT MARRIED" 

 

 

Disbelieved with it.. he finally joined the show! The boys that read the letter also happy for him.. they even yelled in joy and hug him. All of them congrats him. "Now get ready for the show!" said his brothers while push him to his room and then he prepare himself to go to the place that was being told at the letter.. but one thing keep bothering him.. 

 

 

"Who would be my wife?"

 


_________________________________________

 

Sunny wear this


"Nice one Sunny!"praised hyoyeon while the girls nodded agree. "Gomawo"thank sunny to the girls and smiled. "You did look like a teenager unnie"said seohyun. "Really? Is that bad? Should I change?"worried sunny. "No need sunbun.. just wear this one its good though!"said taeyeon while point to sunny shirt. "I just worried"said sunny. Her sisters laugh at her worries. "Aigoo sunny really want to look good in front of her 'husband' "tease sooyoung. They laugh together. Then its time for her to get ready to go to the place that was being told at the letter.

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

-In the van-

 

Minutes passed, Sunny was silently quite. She don't know why but she felt nervous. Until they reached to their destiny which is 'beach'. She went off the van and run to the beach when she saw the 'WGM label'. with the cameraman follow behind her. "Wah beach! Its being a long time I didn't come here!"shouted sunny happily. She put her arms up and open it widely to feel the fresh wind "Hm~♥♥♥loving this wind" said her. While waiting for 'her husband' she play with the sand.

 

From far there another car come and he went out of the car. Seem like sunny didn't notice it due to her excited play with the sand.

 

When he went out, he saw the label of 'WGM' from far and a girl play the sand. He went to that place. While they where walking he ask once 'again' toward the cameraman that rolling the camera at him "hyung.. are you really don't know who's my wife to be?". And for the fifth time the cameraman shook his head as 'no'. 

 

Yes that's right! 'He' really ask the cameraman for the fifth time due to his nervous when inside the car and got the same answer for the fifth time too. 

 

The more closer the more he felt like he know the girl. Sunny felt a presence behind her. Before she turn around, she heard her name called "sunny noona?". After that, she stand up and face the guy. 

 

To her either his surprise they shouted at the same time. "You're my husband/wife!?" The cameraman that rolling the camera at them shocked with the sudden shouted.

 

Sunny: (My 'husband' is actually one of my boyfriend members?)

 

He said: (Oh my god! Her boyfriend gonna killed me!)