Glucose

Sugar [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Glucose - the most important monosaccharide is glucose, the body’s preferred energy source. Glucose is also called blood sugar, as it circulates in the blood, and relies on the enzymes glucokinase or hexokinase to initiate metabolism. 

 

+

 

Yoongi was not necessarily worried - it was an accident. Really, it happens. 
But s were acting like bunch of dumb, giggling kids, giving him a headache in result.
"Netz will give you hell"
"Sorry, I ran out of s to give" 
Namjoon and Jin chuckled after the respond while Taehyung crossed his arms, one eyebrow perking.
"Say Yoongi...Was that really an accident?" 
The silence filled the room and the said rapper stopped drinking his water while looking at the vocalist with a frown. 
"Have you lost it?" 
"Well, she's pretty. No, scratch that - she's actually beautiful" he sang dreamingly while clapping his hands like he was some freaking seal.
"Yeah, she is, so what?" Yoongi came back to his bottle - damn, that piece of plastic was still more interesting than Taehyung's mindset and the whatever  
direction that conversation was going. 
"Yeah hyung, I mean I saw that recording just moments ago...Didn't look accidental at all!" Jungkook pushed.
"Exactly! And you were even grinning!" Hoseok pushed harder. 
Now he felt a vein popping in the middle of his forehead and he needed to take few deeper breaths. Were they teasing him? Yoongi slowly scanned the whole
group and seeing their reflections just proved him right.
Freaking s. 
"What are you implying?" he caught himself asking, not knowing why. Really, he was not in the mood for one of that rare moments when the members were trolling him collectively.
Seriously though, where was Jimin?!
"Do you fancy her, Yoongi-ah?" Jin winged his eyebrows playfully. Now Yoongi could not believe that.
The words 'fancy', 'her' or 'she' and 'Yoongi' could not really exist within one sentence. 
Well, clearly he was not that ignorant - he was a guy of age after all, trying his luck if possible here or there, with some innocent crushes left in the past and even a 
girl he could call an 'ex' but really - relationships, love, dating, courting and everything in that matter just was not his thing. 
Of course he found many girls attractive - just like the one they were currently talking about - but it meant more likely nothing for his inner pyramid of priorities.
Yoongi was just busy and focused. 
He was never that kind of person who puts energy into many things at the same time because he knew this way he could never perform anything to the fullest. Oh yeah, and he was not suffering from the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, unlike Taehyung.  
He always knew that the time for kids, family and (God forbid!) wife will eventually come but so far he had no bigger interest. 
Also, it was not like there were many interesting people around. Sometimes he allowed himself to be romancing or texing someone but still, the variety he - and other
idols - had was limited. 
It was not a secret that the so-called love-life of k-pop idols was a cruel world. 
Dating other idols was a silent death-wish so it automatically was crossing out more than 50% of potential partners available around. 
Dating people from outside the business was simply too dangerous and the reasons why were obvious. The possibility of meeting a sasaeng-in-disguise was unfortunately highly possible and actually a recurrent scenario amongst idols who went on with that crazy idea. 
So finally all that was left were the others around - so basically everyone that knew the rules of the industry but stayed in the shadows: managers, stylists, photographers, company workers and so on. Heck, once he had his eyes on the Big Hit's junior accountant. Too bad she quickly started to date one of the producers or something like that. 
To that amazing mixture add the fact that being an idol equalized being incredibly occupied - how come you can afford having a healthy relationship when the only time left exclusively for you are those poor 3-5 hours of sleep per day? 
Try to find time for dates, arguments or even buying damn flowers between recordings, variety shows, practices, gym, hairdresses and so on - good luck!
"Oh god, you really fancy her!"
Jungkook's voice brought him back to senses. 
"Yeah, I totally do, that's why I hit her on purpose" he rolled his eyes and went to the exit, deciding to spend the rest of the break by himself "Great way
of thinking guys! No wonder you stay single!"  
"Come on, we're just messing around!" Namjoon stated but Yoongi was already one step through the doors. 
And then he stopped, as he saw someone standing in his way.
Yoongi blinked his eyes rapidly, observing the other person being just as surprised as him. 
"Oh, good" she finally said "Just the guy I've been looking for"
Yoongi gaped at the girl.
Kim Jisoo, BLACKPINK's vocalist and Inkigayo's special MC, the one he accidently hit on the thight few moments ago during the live broadcast, was not looking like she was going anywhere. Instead she kept on blocking his path, with her arms crossed, head held up high and kind of unreadable face. 
Was she actually tapping her foot as well? 
Then she noticed Yoongi just staring at her from head to toe and her reflection noticebly softened.
"Yeah, I know, this outfit is ridiculous" Jisoo rolled her eyes reffering to the pink dress and oversized jacket she was wearing. 
"No worries, same here" Yoongi decided, pointing at his white shirt and a freaking choker, taken straight from every single Zorro movie ever made. 
Then the two locked their eyes, blinking rapidly.
What the hell? What was that heavy feeling in the stomach all of the sudden?
"Umm" Yoongi began, waking up from the daze first "Do you want something?"
Of course, she was still there standing in his way so there must be a reason. 
"Oh yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter