...

Quit You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Tell you what... the truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

- Jack Twist

 

 

 

 

Seungyoon throws a handful of pictures on top of the coffee table but still failed to get Minho’s attention.

“Song Minho,” The blond calls out as an alternative, irritated that the addressed man is still too focused on his mobile game rather than the matter at hand.

Minho finally pauses the game, sighs slowly and asks: “What’s the problem?”

Seungyoon returns the sigh as he lands the palms of his hands to his hips. “Really…” He mutters, obviously pissed off and then points at the photographs. “You tell me.”

Minho glances at the pictures in front of him but returns his gaze to Seungyoon just as fast. “That’s the girl I played with the other day.”

“Played?” Seungyoon repeated, mocking Minho’s answer. Minho only shrugs in return. “We can’t have these people taking questionable pictures of you. We can’t always pay them off like what we did with this one.” Seungyoon runs his fingers over his head, frustrated. “You’re CEO Song now, you can’t keep your old habits.” He slaps his forehead, still annoyed as he watches Minho with a hard glare. “Or at least try to hide them.”

“We just had some fun. You’re a guy too. You know what I mean.”

“And I know that you know what I mean.” Seungyoon sits down, the argument obviously tiring him out. He then crosses one leg over the other to hold his temper. “I’m sure you’re aware that this isn’t good for the company’s image. And just in case you forgot, you’re now representing the company.”

Minho didn’t answer.

Seungyoon’s reaching his patience’s limits and checks his mobile for any messages as a distraction.

“You have a meeting with JYP tomorrow. The auditions for the new trainees will start next week.” He stands up, dusts invisible flecks of dirt from his polo. “I’ll take care of the rest of this issue. You have your time for the rest of the day.”

His secretary leaves with a disgruntled expression and Minho caught him rolling his eyes before shutting the door.

Minho puts his hands together then massages his temple. Sure, he doesn’t really care about the news in whatever way but Seungyoon was right. He better keep his act together now that the company has been handed down to him by his uncle. He can’t go around ing random strangers and continue living his life as the masterpiece that is Song Minho who has a long queue of bachelorettes lining up everywhere. 

The company’s gaining much attention since Kwon Jiyong married his long-time boyfriend, Choi Seunghyun. They decided to stay and live abroad for good, leaving the company to his closest nephew.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter